Starbucks employees bully Trump supporting customers

Starbucks Employees Bully Trump Supporting Customer

Leftist are going to eat themselves alive, please keep doing it, it's the best thing that could ever happen to this country , ridding our society of democratic nutjobs.
Bought my wife a drink from there once. Cost me over 5$ for a fucking vampire coffee or some shit near Halloween...never again. Overpriced crap. She prefers an iced coffee from Sonics now.

Go to Dunkin Donuts, great coffee, the people are friendly and you're in and out in a heartbeat
Indeed! She used to when she worked 3rd shift and went right by a dunkin donuts. I LOVE some warm krispy kreme doughnuts lol.

Leftist are going to eat themselves alive, please keep doing it, it's the best thing that could ever happen to this country , ridding our society of democratic nutjobs.

So who cares if Starbucks employees bully a bunch of Snowflakes?

s0n........:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:.........I just took a gander on that post count you have!! WTF s0n?:ack-1: That's bonafide mental case stuff right there........best be careful you don't get on a watch list. You know, OCD falls under the umbrella of depression...........correlation with alotn of k00k stuff that happens out there in the real world. Just sayin'..........find a hobby or something. You wont be miserable all the time..............trust me. You don't want to find yourself on some baseball field at 7am in the morning asking stoopid questions. Im in the field of mental health......there are treatments for serious OCD stuff.:itsok:

I get paid $5 a post

At 131,182 posts that makes $655,910.....Not too shabby

You do your stupid emojii posts for free?

Yep

s0n.........when you finally come around to not wanting to be spending 18 hours a day on the USMB, don't forget about asking the psychiatrist about LEXIPRO........you'll enjoy life a lot more. Really.........

Know when this shit is going to end?

When we soon see a vid of snowflake assholes getting their balls kicked in by Trump supporters..........and Im talking some vicious shit too!! That fagotty lefty protest gheyness will be stopping on a dime. I for one am waiting with baited breath for this to surface.......they are going to mess with the wrong small group of people and get their nut sacks smashed the fuck in. There will suddenly be no more heros amongst the progressives......they can continue to yell on the sidelines all they want!!:gay:

I'll bet all that violent talk gave you a boner, as you sit behind that keyboard in your underwear.

A giant boner in fact s0n........like tens of millions of guys like me popping giant boners these days with this progressive bs going on. Fagotty progressives have no clue.....these people get to taking about progressive violence and they are out taking pictures of their giant boners alongside their weapons!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:BTW s0n......don't forget to shine up your collection of wiffle ball bats this weekend. Never know when they might be needed!!:2up:

Yes, I am so afraid of you becoming violent.
fat-guy-at-computer-my-names-brad-im-a-hardass-behind-a-keyboard.jpg

This starbucks worker is just another democratic liberal who proves how much they HATE AMERICA this is what they do and keep doing attack, attack, attack anybody for anything no matter what it is.

Starbucks baristas....on the road to nowhere
Oh c'mon now. A few might climb the Starbuck's ladder of success all the way up to store manager.

Was a daily Starbucker for a long time up until a few months ago. I don't even recall now what they did, some corporate decision I think, that I was talking about one morning with 4-5 other guys who were also early morning daily users, and one of them suggested we take our business elsewhere because of it. A half block away is a bagel/coffee place so we walked in the next morning, told the owner our story, and he proceeded to brew us up something as strong as the Starbucks we were used to and it's been our new coffee home ever since.

Starbucks baristas....on the road to nowhere
Oh c'mon now. A few might climb the Starbuck's ladder of success all the way up to store manager.

Was a daily Starbucker for a long time up until a few months ago. I don't even recall now what they did, some corporate decision I think, that I was talking about one morning with 4-5 other guys who were also early morning daily users, and one of them suggested we take our business elsewhere because of it. A half block away is a bagel/coffee place so we walked in the next morning, told the owner our story, and he proceeded to brew us up something as strong as the Starbucks we were used to and it's been our new coffee home ever since.

The one nearest to us has one of those gay pride flags in the window, it literally covers the entire front window...it's like if you're queer come here!!! No thanks

The goofy hat as worn as an act of confrontation. What did he expect?

To be served in a professional manner, good fucking grief you're stupid

An idiot has to expect to be laughed at. That's just the way the world works.

I don't know why people would drink Starbucks away, even putting politics aside. They burn the shit out of their beans so it's like drinking liquid charcoal. The average convenience store has smoother-tasting coffee for a fraction of the price.

Those responsible should be punished. Regardless of one's political beliefs, it was just piss-poor customer service.

I thought the goal was to attract customers, not make them take their business else where.

God bless you and the customer always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually in my opinion, a person is not a customer until they have purchased something. Did the bullied person even get to buy anything?

If he didnt get served it was because they ran him off.
Not particularly good for business.

Why would anyone go to Starbucks? Their company is run by left wing nutters, the stores are staffed by barely literate snowflakes, and their coffee, if you can call it that, is burnt. There is a Duncan Donuts across the street and they have WAAAAAAY better coffee, and Donuts.

But then, everyone has better coffee than Starbucks.

Know when this shit is going to end?

When we soon see a vid of snowflake assholes getting their balls kicked in by Trump supporters..........and Im talking some vicious shit too!! That fagotty lefty protest gheyness will be stopping on a dime. I for one am waiting with baited breath for this to surface.......they are going to mess with the wrong small group of people and get their nut sacks smashed the fuck in. There will suddenly be no more heros amongst the progressives......they can continue to yell on the sidelines all they want!!:gay:

I'll bet all that violent talk gave you a boner, as you sit behind that keyboard in your underwear.

You are fantasizing about him, it's obvious.

Forum List

Back