Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

It's pretty freaking simple, which is why the liberals have such a hard time understanding it. If you have a penis, you are a male, if you have a vagina, you are a female. If you are a female you use the girl's/woman's restroom, if you are a male you use the boy's/men's restroom. If you are one of the few who have botha penis and a vagina, pick one and go. How freaking brain dead do you have to be not to understand this?

Since liberals are mentally ill, they have a need to not only deny reality themselves, they need to force others to deny reality.

It's pretty freaking simple, which is why the liberals have such a hard time understanding it. If you have a penis, you are a male, if you have a vagina, you are a female. If you are a female you use the girl's/woman's restroom, if you are a male you use the boy's/men's restroom. If you are one of the few who have botha penis and a vagina, pick one and go. How freaking brain dead do you have to be not to understand this?

Since liberals are mentally ill, they have a need to not only deny reality themselves, they need to force others to deny reality.

Get yourself some hormone shots and chill. The shots make it bigger and you won't be so panicky and insecure.

Regards from Rosie

I'm curious in the future, as a defence to pedophelia charges, will liberals allow them to deny reality too and say that they are just children in an adult body and thus should be considered children for age of consent purposes. I mean age is a let less certain/provable than gender is. I mean can you really tell how old a person is as certainly as you can tell what someone's sex is?

There is already an active movement intent on de-criminalizing and removing the stigma from "minor attracted adults".

Group of psychiatrists wants to redefine pedophilia to promote tolerance « Hot Air

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Meet the academics who are trying to redefine pedophilia as ‘intergenerational intimacy’

Get yourself some hormone shots and chill. The shots make it bigger and you won't be so panicky and insecure.

Regards from Rosie

Look at the liberal mutant thinks a woman can have a cock.

What's it like to be FUCKING INSANE?

Also if liberals think it's okay for people to think they are the sex they aren't, why not with age too? All the liberal pedophiles in nambla can all claim they are children and then they can have sex with kids, and liberals will force everyone else to deny reality too.

Are you serious? If you have no issue with denying reality and calling someone with a penis a woman, you think it's an impossible leap for liberals to allow people to deny thier age?

You liberals open the door to this when you allow people to deny reality then FORCE others to deny reality as well.

And many conservatives suffer from paranoia.

What paranoia? Where liberals run the show, they pass laws where if I owned a business and tried to remove someone with a penis from the women's bathroom by force, I will be in violation of those laws and probably guilty of a "hate crime".

PENIS = MALE

Only a liberal could be so mentally ill that they could think a woman can have a penis.

Wait a minute, liberals just recently very clearly defined as women as vaginas and "lady parts".

Regards from Rosie

Look at the liberal mutant thinks a woman can have a cock.

What's it like to be FUCKING INSANE?

I dunno. When you find someone crazed enuff to have sex with you I'll ask her.

Regards from Rosie

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

Adults in an adult setting. The setting is defined and certain situations are normally expected. You go to a gay bar, there are certain things you expect to see.
I would certainly NOT expect my granddaughters to share a grade school bathroom with children of the opposite sex.
And you're right, my experience has been that men usually have more problems with stuff like this than women. Operative words here: MEN and WOMEN, not BOYS and GIRLS.

No...the REALITY IS that there ARE those young boys, and girls, who discover they are 'different' at an early age...the young boys who like to play dress up and put lipstick on and clack around the room in their mothers high heels? Well, guess what? That is when mom and dad discover that he likes 'girly' things.... right away the thought "GAY" comes into their head like a hot poker probing their brains...oh nooo! lol...then, as time goes on it's evident he isn't just gay, but more than that...what to do?
Nine out of ten the mom and dad decide their LOVE of their son outweighs society's moral and social views and just let's him be WHO he wants to be.

And many conservatives suffer from paranoia.

What paranoia? Where liberals run the show, they pass laws where if I owned a business and tried to remove someone with a penis from the women's bathroom by force, I will be in violation of those laws and probably guilty of a "hate crime".

PENIS = MALE

Only a liberal could be so mentally ill that they could think a woman can have a penis.

And only someone so hateful and ignorant would believe gender is determined by anatomy alone.

And only those so hateful and ignorant would insist on forcing innocent children to comply with rules they would not otherwise be faced with. Anatomy is the only issue to consider here. Why should normal children be forced into uncomfortable and possibly dangerous situations only to satisfy a very tiny minority of very confused individuals?

I think it's a complicated issue.

I'm not sure I would have felt comfortable sharing a changing room with a transgender boy when I was a child.

I think you can be sensitive to the needs of one child without making the others uncomfortable. Perhaps the school policy should reflect that, something like allowing transgender kids to dress and identify how they choose, but giving them access to the teachers restroom to use and a private space to change.

Why don't we just make up a third restroom and changing room, we could label them "his", "hers", and "its". Or maybe "Boys", "Girls", and "Others".

I find this thread to be indicative of the brain capacity of the people who think they are qualified to post on this board and argue with me.Every single one of them thinks we should ignore the fact that we are talking about schools, not bars. are you all going to start arguing that pedophiles should not be discriminated against?

Pedophiles are not the same as transgender kids.

Correct.

And the issue isn’t schools but the general ignorance and animus manifested toward the transgender community, regardless the age or venue.

These individuals shouldn’t be subject to punitive measures and ridicule.

As for pedophilia, an unrelated and separate subject, one suspected of a sex crime against children is entitled to due process of the law, and is innocent until proven guilty.

If they don't want to be subject to punitive measures and ridicule, let them go potty and change for gym in the place appropriately labeled to match their anatomical specifics.

I'm not sure I would have felt comfortable sharing a changing room with a transgender boy when I was a child.

I think you can be sensitive to the needs of one child without making the others uncomfortable. Perhaps the school policy should reflect that, something like allowing transgender kids to dress and identify how they choose, but giving them access to the teachers restroom to use and a private space to change.

True...children have a different perspective of gender issues than us adults do though...why not ask the children themselves how they think and feel about it? I can bet they do not even think about that.
Our minds and emotions have evolved and revolved around what WE were brought up to be, not only by our parents or guardians, but by the society in which we lived those years in as well...as it goes down the line into the past with other's of various ages of adulthood...surely our ways are set by the time we reach senior citizenship.

But, we are talking about children of gradeschool age who most think about dolls, tv, gaming and homework...not whether or not a "transgendered" boy should be walking into the girls bathroom...and really...if we all can just stop and think about that a moment, most of us would realize that if we allowed the "transgendered" boy to go to the girls restroom, we would be saving him from the torment and bullying by other boys who most likely would try to harm him in any way, shape or form, physically.
There's enough deaths by suicide of teen and pre -teen gays, lesbians and the transgendered over being bullied...it's become an epedemic...it needs to end.

Oh, sure...expose him to the torment and bullying by the girls. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Why don't we just make up a third restroom and changing room, we could label them "his", "hers", and "its". Or maybe "Boys", "Girls", and "Others".

Classy.

Classy.
Are you bigoted against genderqueers?

Typical of the rw's to say that a fringe group of pedophiles held a position in 1972 means that a "majority of LGBT defend pedophilia".

Sorry but this lie doesn't save homophobe Stevie from his lies.

Next lie?

They were not a fringe group in the gay community in 1972, they were a major driving force behind the early gay rights movement.

No...the REALITY IS that there ARE those young boys, and girls, who discover they are 'different' at an early age...the young boys who like to play dress up and put lipstick on and clack around the room in their mothers high heels? Well, guess what? That is when mom and dad discover that he likes 'girly' things.... right away the thought "GAY" comes into their head like a hot poker probing their brains...oh nooo! lol...then, as time goes on it's evident he isn't just gay, but more than that...what to do?
Nine out of ten the mom and dad decide their LOVE of their son outweighs society's moral and social views and just let's him be WHO he wants to be.

There is a significant differences between being gay/lesbian and having Gender Identity Disorder. Personally, I think the most significant of them is that one of them is a mental disorder and the other is not.

PENIS = MALE

And only someone so hateful and ignorant would believe gender is determined by anatomy alone.

And only those so hateful and ignorant would insist on forcing innocent children to comply with rules they would not otherwise be faced with. Anatomy is the only issue to consider here. Why should normal children be forced into uncomfortable and possibly dangerous situations only to satisfy a very tiny minority of very confused individuals?

I usually ignore Jones when he pontificates like this, but you might enjoy pointing out to him that the hateful and ignorant that believe that gender is determined by anatomy include such hate groups as the APA and AMA.

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

JESUS H CHRIST. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR THAT HAS DRAG QUEENS. THEY ARE ADULTS, NOT CHILDREN.

Kids don't have a choice in school. They are FORCED to go, and given they have to use the bathroom there, they are now FORCED into using the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex thanks to liberal denial of reality.

Yes, ‘liberals’ are the source of all evil.

Why not advocate for Federal legislation criminalizing liberalism, it would be the conservative thing to do.

That doesn't sound like such a bad idea at all. When do we start? Are there going to be any petitions? I want to sign.

True...children have a different perspective of gender issues than us adults do though...why not ask the children themselves how they think and feel about it? I can bet they do not even think about that.
Our minds and emotions have evolved and revolved around what WE were brought up to be, not only by our parents or guardians, but by the society in which we lived those years in as well...as it goes down the line into the past with other's of various ages of adulthood...surely our ways are set by the time we reach senior citizenship.

But, we are talking about children of gradeschool age who most think about dolls, tv, gaming and homework...not whether or not a "transgendered" boy should be walking into the girls bathroom...and really...if we all can just stop and think about that a moment, most of us would realize that if we allowed the "transgendered" boy to go to the girls restroom, we would be saving him from the torment and bullying by other boys who most likely would try to harm him in any way, shape or form, physically.
There's enough deaths by suicide of teen and pre -teen gays, lesbians and the transgendered over being bullied...it's become an epedemic...it needs to end.

Oh, sure...expose him to the torment and bullying by the girls. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Really? That's all you've got? lol.

GIRLS are less likely to bully a gay boy or trangendered male in GRADE school...sure, girls bully, and can be evil, vindictive little bitches...but they are more likely to focus on a straight girl because of other boys that seem to pay attention to her and the raging hormones and jealousy when puberty hits. Of course, that is more likely in Middle/High School than in GRADE school..right?
Yes.
It's the undereducated and feeble minded MEN that feel more threatened by a gay or transgendered boy, or man, than women do...and that is a fact.
Go ahead, check the statistics and get back with me.
Men and young boys are the ones most likely to physically harm BOTH/ALL gay, lesbians and the transgendered, than women, by far.
These MEN then in turn teach this to their own kids, particularly their sons...and so on, until one day they get a knock on their door by the police and is told that his son has been arrested for assault...or worse...and then find out what it is 'his boy' did and to whom.

So, no...I highly doubt the girls will be a problem...especially in grade school.

Forum List

Back