Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

I've never met a drag queen I wouldn't share a public restroom with. I am sure I have shared public restrooms with transgendered people and not much noticed. It is not a place for hanging out and recreating.

Poor little children more worried about bathrooms than their schoolwork? Nice job freaking your kid the hell out, parents.

Is any of this really important? I think not.

Regards from Rosie

You are an idiot!

Let's make it easy and non-subjective: Until you are 18 years old and when under the care of the public for 6 hours a weekday for 9 months out of the year, if you have a penis, you're a male and if you have a vagina, you're a female.

Easy peasy.

Have you been in grade school lately?

Have you?
Have you nothing to refute my post other than one sentence nonsense?

OKie Dokie, I have two granddaughters in grade school. I raised a daughter, who also attended grade school, albeit a few years ago. I know several friends who teach grade school students.
My experience is that girls are much, much more sadistic and vicious than boys are. Boys have a tendency to be more direct. Girls also run in packs and cliques. If your so-called, self-identified fhe-male really has the psyche of a girl, they will be much more sensitive to being excluded from and targeted by girls.

Given that, I DO NOT agree that these horribly confused and abused children be integrated into the changing rooms and bathrooms of the opposite gender. Biology should be the only determining factor at this age and level of psychological and social development. At some point in time, the needs of the few should be subordinate to the requirements/needs of the many. If that is not acceptable to the "parents" of such confused children, I am sure there are enough communities of like mind that the parents would better serve the child by removing them to a place where such behavioral issues are more accepted. To force acceptance where it is not welcomed would only make the child's situation more damaging. Parents who insist on using their children as a playing piece in their politically correct gaming are some pretty low, disgusting people.

What is low is sexualizing the behavior of grade school children. That is what pedophiles do....in a sick effort to justify raping kiddies....for which there is never justification.

If an anatomical male is or will be taking puberty restricting hormones, no one but his parents and pediatrician will see his penis.

But if he is getting up into 7th grade and is not on hormones he needs to be in the boys room.

A girl to boy on hormones also needs to be in the girls bathroom until she has been on male hormones long enough to change most secondary sex characteristics to male ones.

This is no game. It is no adult fantasy, except in sick pedophile world. These are these
children's lives and they deserve the respect and loving care that all responsible adults give to children.

The responsible thiing - if you don't understand or are stuck in Ozzie and Harrietland, is to leave it to the experts and miind your own business. No modern families involved need ignorant meddlers.

Regards from Rosie

Not a fan of objective laws?
I'm not a fan of damaging children to keep things simple.
Ooooo. That's dramatic.

Personally, I'm of the mind that kids should be thinking about geometry, civics, grammar and composition, music theory, art, etc. when in school. And, they can concentrate on their vaginas and penises when on the rest of their time.

That's a nice sound bite.

Why don't you tell your son/daughter you are going to call them by a different name and refer to them as the opposite sex from the hours of 7-3, 5 days a week, and see how well they take that.

Ooooo. That's dramatic.

Personally, I'm of the mind that kids should be thinking about geometry, civics, grammar and composition, music theory, art, etc. when in school. And, they can concentrate on their vaginas and penises when on the rest of their time.

That's a nice sound bite.

Why don't you tell your son/daughter you are going to call them by a different name and refer to them as the opposite sex from the hours of 7-3, 5 days a week, and see how well they take that.
Meh, I'd just tell them to concentrate on learning when they are at school.

That's what schools are for, you know.......

Hugs, literal or figurative? That's my job.

Have you?
Have you nothing to refute my post other than one sentence nonsense?

OKie Dokie, I have two granddaughters in grade school. I raised a daughter, who also attended grade school, albeit a few years ago. I know several friends who teach grade school students.
My experience is that girls are much, much more sadistic and vicious than boys are. Boys have a tendency to be more direct. Girls also run in packs and cliques. If your so-called, self-identified fhe-male really has the psyche of a girl, they will be much more sensitive to being excluded from and targeted by girls.

Given that, I DO NOT agree that these horribly confused and abused children be integrated into the changing rooms and bathrooms of the opposite gender. Biology should be the only determining factor at this age and level of psychological and social development. At some point in time, the needs of the few should be subordinate to the requirements/needs of the many. If that is not acceptable to the "parents" of such confused children, I am sure there are enough communities of like mind that the parents would better serve the child by removing them to a place where such behavioral issues are more accepted. To force acceptance where it is not welcomed would only make the child's situation more damaging. Parents who insist on using their children as a playing piece in their politically correct gaming are some pretty low, disgusting people.

What is low is sexualizing the behavior of grade school children. That is what pedophiles do....in a sick effort to justify raping kiddies....for which there is never justification.

If an anatomical male is or will be taking puberty restricting hormones, no one but his parents and pediatrician will see his penis.

But if he is getting up into 7th grade and is not on hormones he needs to be in the boys room.

A girl to boy on hormones also needs to be in the girls bathroom until she has been on male hormones long enough to change most secondary sex characteristics to male ones.

This is no game. It is no adult fantasy, except in sick pedophile world. These are these
children's lives and they deserve the respect and loving care that all responsible adults give to children.

The responsible thiing - if you don't understand or are stuck in Ozzie and Harrietland, is to leave it to the experts and miind your own business. No modern families involved need ignorant meddlers.

Regards from Rosie

You cannot imagine the hell that would break loose if I found out they were forcing my granddaughters to share a bathroom with boys. And libs/progressives don't get why many more parents are choosing to home-school their children.
You do have a point about who sees what, though. If parents are discrete enough to coach their gender-confused children to maintain a low profile, and don't make some big deal about what they are doing with/for their children at the administrative level, who would know differently. But no, they have to force their children to "come out" at an age when this type of information should be totally irrelevant in their lives. They have to insist on some special dispensation to accommodate one, regardless of the harm it does the many. As much as the radical community hates the concept, "Don't ask, don't tell" helps to protect those who consider themselves "different".

Regards from Rosie

You cannot imagine the hell that would break loose if I found out they were forcing my granddaughters to share a bathroom with boys. And libs/progressives don't get why many more parents are choosing to home-school their children.
You do have a point about who sees what, though. If parents are discrete enough to coach their gender-confused children to maintain a low profile, and don't make some big deal about what they are doing with/for their children at the administrative level, who would know differently. But no, they have to force their children to "come out" at an age when this type of information should be totally irrelevant in their lives. They have to insist on some special dispensation to accommodate one, regardless of the harm it does the many. As much as the radical community hates the concept, "Don't ask, don't tell" helps to protect those who consider themselves "different".

You seem to have confused the issue of homosexual adults, and transgender children.

This is not about sexual preference.

Not a fan of objective laws?
Ooooo. That's dramatic.

That's probably the biggest failure of our so-called "education system". The powers that make decisions would rather inflict their version of social engineering and indoctrination on children instead of educate them in appropriate subject matter.

Regards from Rosie

You seem to have confused the issue of homosexual adults, and transgender children.

This is not about sexual preference.

Well, yes, actually it is. I suspect it has much more to do with parental preference and agenda than it has to do with the children. And as I observed, it the parents are capable of training the child to be discrete, how would anyone else know? I wouldn't be surprised if there are plenty of your "gender-confused" kids out there who haven't been "outted" by their parents.

Ooooo. That's dramatic.

That's probably the biggest failure of our so-called "education system". The powers that make decisions would rather inflict their version of social engineering and indoctrination on children instead of educate them in appropriate subject matter.

Government has forgotten that teachers have a job and parents have a job and the two should not conflated.

Sucks to have bad teachers; sucks to have bad parents.

They didn't stay clear of it in the 60s.

Show me where the majority of LGBT groups supported NAMBLA in the 60s.
I dare you.

If I do will you post a link to NAMBLA in your signature?

If you do a little research you will see that one of the major issues for the gay rights community was the disparity between the age of consent laws for straight and homosexual sex. This was the driving force behind the NAMBLA-gay rights alliance in the early years. At some point gay rights activists started to realize just how radical NAMBLA actually is, and got a divorce.
I did do my research, I know for a fact you didn't.

So if you can show me gay rights groups supported NAMBLA in the 60's I will put a link in my sig line. But it has to be in the 60's, no other decade.

Ooooo. That's dramatic.

Government has forgotten that teachers have a job and parents have a job and the two should not conflated.

Sucks even worse that government actively promotes and subsidizes both bad teachers and bad parents.

And if you are wrong, you have to put a link in your sig line.

This is going to be fun. :lol:

Sucks even worse that government actively promotes and subsidizes both bad teachers and bad parents.
It never was and never will be "about the children". It's about power to the few, and keeping it that way.

Forum List

Back