Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

Correct.

And the issue isn’t schools but the general ignorance and animus manifested toward the transgender community, regardless the age or venue.

These individuals shouldn’t be subject to punitive measures and ridicule.

As for pedophilia, an unrelated and separate subject, one suspected of a sex crime against children is entitled to due process of the law, and is innocent until proven guilty.

So why did LGBT groups defend pedophelia until the late 1970s?

Show me a link that says the majority did.

Don't hold your breath.

If three people say something, that's a "majority" to poor addlepated stevie.

Can a liberal stll explain to me how you can say "her penis" and not be FUCKING INSANE?

Liberals are so fucked in the head they try to force other people to live in their fucking fantasy world of denial.

Hey liberal retards. How can a woman have a penis?

How fucked in the head to you have to be to be a liberal?

Hey stevie boy, prove that a majority of LGBT have ever defended pedophilia.

You can't because its a lie just like all of your posts are lies.

Last edited:
Can a liberal stll explain to me how you can say "her penis" and not be FUCKING INSANE?

Liberals are so fucked in the head they try to force other people to live in their fucking fantasy world of denial.

Why Parents of Transgender Children Are Faced With a Difficult Decision -- New York Magazine

Shriveling down the unwanted genitals with hormones. A bit different than having teesy ones naturally....but similar enuff that you CAN relate.

Regards from Rosie

you really did make me LOL with that one.

but, unlikely that little stevie boy will get it.

Teh parents who give their children hormones when it is not medically necessary, in order to do gender transformation or delay puberty should be thrown in jail for their child abuse. Only demented liberals do things like this.

Some twisted liberals even hide their child's gender, and fuck the kid up for life. But a liberal fuckup gets a feel good moment from fucking with their kid's head.

liberalism = child abuse.

people have had enough with prejudice and hate

are you so insecure in your own sexuality that you feel threatened by LGBT people?

These are children, not adults. Can you liberal morons think? Are you capable of it, or does everything have to be a feel good moment for you? How many girls will havfe to get raped so you morons can feel good about yourselves?

Why are liberals so fucking insane?

I think it's a complicated issue.

I'm not sure I would have felt comfortable sharing a changing room with a transgender boy when I was a child.

I think you can be sensitive to the needs of one child without making the others uncomfortable. Perhaps the school policy should reflect that, something like allowing transgender kids to dress and identify how they choose, but giving them access to the teachers restroom to use and a private space to change.

True...children have a different perspective of gender issues than us adults do though...why not ask the children themselves how they think and feel about it? I can bet they do not even think about that.
Our minds and emotions have evolved and revolved around what WE were brought up to be, not only by our parents or guardians, but by the society in which we lived those years in as well...as it goes down the line into the past with other's of various ages of adulthood...surely our ways are set by the time we reach senior citizenship.

But, we are talking about children of gradeschool age who most think about dolls, tv, gaming and homework...not whether or not a "transgendered" boy should be walking into the girls bathroom...and really...if we all can just stop and think about that a moment, most of us would realize that if we allowed the "transgendered" boy to go to the girls restroom, we would be saving him from the torment and bullying by other boys who most likely would try to harm him in any way, shape or form, physically.
There's enough deaths by suicide of teen and pre -teen gays, lesbians and the transgendered over being bullied...it's become an epedemic...it needs to end.

Hey stevie boy, prove that a majority of LGBT have ever defended pedophilia.

You can't because its a lie just like all of your posts are lies.

The 'gay rights' lobby supported the Man Boy Love Association platform. Their proposal to lower the age of consent to 12 was part of George McGovern's 1972 Presidential platform. In the last decade there has been a huge increase in organisations promoting marriage recognition and positive 'rights' legislation.

Typical of the rw's to say that a fringe group of pedophiles held a position in 1972 means that a "majority of LGBT defend pedophilia".

Sorry but this lie doesn't save homophobe Stevie from his lies.

Next lie?

So why did LGBT groups only begin to speak out against NAMBLA in 1979?

Why did liberal freaks like that mattachine society guy defend NAMBLA till the day he died?

Typical of the rw's to say that a fringe group of pedophiles held a position in 1972 means that a "majority of LGBT defend pedophilia".

Sorry but this lie doesn't save homophobe Stevie from his lies.

Next lie?

The entire gay rights lobby supported the Man Boy Love Association and their proposal to lower the age of consent to 12. If McGovern had won the election that is what he intended to do. They only distanced themselves because of a massive public outcry.

It's pretty freaking simple, which is why the liberals have such a hard time understanding it. If you have a penis, you are a male, if you have a vagina, you are a female. If you are a female you use the girl's/woman's restroom, if you are a male you use the boy's/men's restroom. If you are one of the few who have botha penis and a vagina, pick one and go. How freaking brain dead do you have to be not to understand this?

Forum List

Back