Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

JESUS H CHRIST. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR THAT HAS DRAG QUEENS. THEY ARE ADULTS, NOT CHILDREN.

Kids don't have a choice in school. They are FORCED to go, and given they have to use the bathroom there, they are now FORCED into using the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex thanks to liberal denial of reality.

Yes, ‘liberals’ are the source of all evil.

Why not advocate for Federal legislation criminalizing liberalism, it would be the conservative thing to do.

Notice you completely ingnored my point of showing the poor comparison she made? She compared adults choosing to go to an establishment with kids who are COMPELLED to go to school.

I've never met a drag queen I wouldn't share a public restroom with. I am sure I have shared public restrooms with transgendered people and not much noticed. It is not a place for hanging out and recreating.

Poor little children more worried about bathrooms than their schoolwork? Nice job freaking your kid the hell out, parents.

Is any of this really important? I think not.

Regards from Rosie

It’s important to rightist culture warriors and social conservatives who seek to only contrive a controversy. It’s also consistent with the fear exhibited by many conservatives of diversity and change, and the need to compel others to conform as to what most conservatives believe society should be.

I'm curious in the future, as a defence to pedophelia charges, will liberals allow them to deny reality too and say that they are just children in an adult body and thus should be considered children for age of consent purposes. I mean age is a let less certain/provable than gender is. I mean can you really tell how old a person is as certainly as you can tell what someone's sex is?

That would depend on when you stopped beating your wife.

We are talking about restrooms at schools, not clubs.

Once you get children to accept unisex bathrooms, you won't have to be concerned about adults in clubs.

It goes wrong in school when a couple of boys in the bathroom beat the crap out of a girl in that bathroom. Or when the transgendered "man" turns out to be Norman Bates in a dress.

Also, what is transgender enough? The same denial of reality people also tend to be very anti gender role, yet they have expectations that all trannies are supposed to be a guy in a wig wearing a long blue dress. What's to say that a transgendered woman has to dress like a woman or have long hair? There are plenty of women that wear jeans and tshirts and have short hair. Can I just say I'm a woman and go dressed in a suit to the woman's rest room given there are women tha thave short hair and wear suits?

I've never met a drag queen I wouldn't share a public restroom with. I am sure I have shared public restrooms with transgendered people and not much noticed. It is not a place for hanging out and recreating.

Poor little children more worried about bathrooms than their schoolwork? Nice job freaking your kid the hell out, parents.

Is any of this really important? I think not.

Regards from Rosie

We are not talking about public restrooms here, we are talking about grade school restrooms. There is a difference.
You know a lot of grade schools with 9th graders in it? Or you know a lot of transgender grade school students?
People like you bring up grade schools for the faux outrage. If the parents didn't want this at their schools, that's fine, but please don't act like an 80 year old women on the subject.

Are you trying to pretend that we aren't talking about a school district policy here? Do you think they are in charge of restrooms at train stations?

FYI, when I went to school I wen to the same school for 8 years, didn't move to a new school until I got to high school. The same high school I went to doesn't take 9th grade students anymore, and the school I went to for 8 years now takes kids from 1st grade to 9th grade. Technically, there are two separate campuses, but one of the exits from the middle school goes through the grade school, just like it did when I went there, and they share a common recreation yard and football field.

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

That's wonderful, when we start serving alcohol to school kids we can do the same thing. Until then, I don't think your argument applies to schools.

That's wonderful, when we start serving alcohol to school kids we can do the same thing. Until then, I don't think your argument applies to schools.

Also when women are compelled to go to gay bars like children are compelled to go to schools.

And many conservatives suffer from paranoia.

What paranoia? Where liberals run the show, they pass laws where if I owned a business and tried to remove someone with a penis from the women's bathroom by force, I will be in violation of those laws and probably guilty of a "hate crime".

PENIS = MALE

Only a liberal could be so mentally ill that they could think a woman can have a penis.

And only someone so hateful and ignorant would believe gender is determined by anatomy alone.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Did anyone in this ficking thread read the OP?

More than 100 people from across Aurora showed up at the East Aurora School District School Service center Thursday night with signs and loud voices, ready to express their concerns about a controversial transgender policy board members continue to grapple with.
Pastors from churches throughout the city took time to speak in front of the 22-person Ad Hoc committee the district created to help implement a fair policy regarding the rights of transgender and gender non-conforming students. The new policy will potentially replace a recently rescinded policy board members had previously passed.

We are talking about children here, not adults. Only an ignoramus would argue that there is no difference.

Every fracking time you post you make novasteve look like a fracking Einstein.

These thread are always fun.

I find this thread to be indicative of the brain capacity of the people who think they are qualified to post on this board and argue with me.Every single one of them thinks we should ignore the fact that we are talking about schools, not bars. are you all going to start arguing that pedophiles should not be discriminated against?

I find this thread to be indicative of the brain capacity of the people who think they are qualified to post on this board and argue with me.Every single one of them thinks we should ignore the fact that we are talking about schools, not bars. are you all going to start arguing that pedophiles should not be discriminated against?

Pedophiles are not the same as transgender kids.

I think it's a complicated issue.

I'm not sure I would have felt comfortable sharing a changing room with a transgender boy when I was a child.

I think you can be sensitive to the needs of one child without making the others uncomfortable. Perhaps the school policy should reflect that, something like allowing transgender kids to dress and identify how they choose, but giving them access to the teachers restroom to use and a private space to change.

What about pedophile kids? Would it be possible for some of them to figure out that pretending to be transgender might give them easier access to victims? Even if it doesn't, we are talking about kids, not adults, the rules are different. Only idiots don't get that.

Correct.

And the issue isn’t schools but the general ignorance and animus manifested toward the transgender community, regardless the age or venue.

These individuals shouldn’t be subject to punitive measures and ridicule.

As for pedophilia, an unrelated and separate subject, one suspected of a sex crime against children is entitled to due process of the law, and is innocent until proven guilty.

Correct.

And the issue isn’t schools but the general ignorance and animus manifested toward the transgender community, regardless the age or venue.

As for pedophilia, an unrelated and separate subject, one suspected of a sex crime against children is entitled to due process of the law, and is innocent until proven guilty.

This particular issue is bathrooms at schools, not transgenders.

Trannies exposing themselves to kids.

Transgender Student in Women’s Locker Room Raises Uproar - ABC News

Correct.

So why did LGBT groups defend pedophelia until the late 1970s?

Correct.

Show me a link that says the majority did.

Correct.

Show me a link that says the majority did.

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

libbie gonna cry?

Forum List

Back