Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

people have had enough with prejudice and hate

are you so insecure in your own sexuality that you feel threatened by LGBT people?

Has nothing to do with one feeling insecure about one's own sexuality that they feel threatened by LGBT people in this instance. It's about the sexuality of the children in the rest room and whether or not they're secure in their sexuality. And, if they're children? They most likely are not. They most likely have not necessarily formed an opinion about sexuality and at that age they're vulnerable and, no doubt, plenty of parents aren't secure enough in their CHILD'S sexuality that they don't trust LGBT people who might fill that child's head full of shit and try to seduce them into their darkness. LGBT people have no business trying to involve themselves in another's child's sexuality. It's the parent's/parents' prerogative to involve themselves in their child's sexuality and if they don't want their child going to the restroom with someone who used "her penis"? That's their right. Who the hell are you to seduce other folks' children into the LGBT lifestyle?

True...children have a different perspective of gender issues than us adults do though...why not ask the children themselves how they think and feel about it? I can bet they do not even think about that.
Our minds and emotions have evolved and revolved around what WE were brought up to be, not only by our parents or guardians, but by the society in which we lived those years in as well...as it goes down the line into the past with other's of various ages of adulthood...surely our ways are set by the time we reach senior citizenship.

But, we are talking about children of gradeschool age who most think about dolls, tv, gaming and homework...not whether or not a "transgendered" boy should be walking into the girls bathroom...and really...if we all can just stop and think about that a moment, most of us would realize that if we allowed the "transgendered" boy to go to the girls restroom, we would be saving him from the torment and bullying by other boys who most likely would try to harm him in any way, shape or form, physically.
There's enough deaths by suicide of teen and pre -teen gays, lesbians and the transgendered over being bullied...it's become an epedemic...it needs to end.

Oh, sure...expose him to the torment and bullying by the girls. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Really? That's all you've got? lol.

GIRLS are less likely to bully a gay boy or trangendered male in GRADE school...sure, girls bully, and can be evil, vindictive little bitches...but they are more likely to focus on a straight girl because of other boys that seem to pay attention to her and the raging hormones and jealousy when puberty hits. Of course, that is more likely in Middle/High School than in GRADE school..right?
Yes.
It's the undereducated and feeble minded MEN that feel more threatened by a gay or transgendered boy, or man, than women do...and that is a fact.
Go ahead, check the statistics and get back with me.
Men and young boys are the ones most likely to physically harm BOTH/ALL gay, lesbians and the transgendered, than women, by far.
These MEN then in turn teach this to their own kids, particularly their sons...and so on, until one day they get a knock on their door by the police and is told that his son has been arrested for assault...or worse...and then find out what it is 'his boy' did and to whom.

So, no...I highly doubt the girls will be a problem...especially in grade school.

Have you been in grade school lately?

Since liberals are mentally ill, they have a need to not only deny reality themselves, they need to force others to deny reality.

No...the REALITY IS that there ARE those young boys, and girls, who discover they are 'different' at an early age...the young boys who like to play dress up and put lipstick on and clack around the room in their mothers high heels? Well, guess what? That is when mom and dad discover that he likes 'girly' things.... right away the thought "GAY" comes into their head like a hot poker probing their brains...oh nooo! lol...then, as time goes on it's evident he isn't just gay, but more than that...what to do?
Nine out of ten the mom and dad decide their LOVE of their son outweighs society's moral and social views and just let's him be WHO he wants to be.

There is a significant differences between being gay/lesbian and having Gender Identity Disorder. Personally, I think the most significant of them is that one of them is a mental disorder and the other is not.

I disagree. GID is different than being truly transgendered...

DSM Replaces Gender Identity Disorder With Gender Dysphoria | Advocate.com

The Disparate Classification of Gender and Sexual Orientation in American Psychiatry

Last edited:
Oh, sure...expose him to the torment and bullying by the girls. Yeah, that's the ticket.

GIRLS are less likely to bully a gay boy or trangendered male in GRADE school...sure, girls bully, and can be evil, vindictive little bitches...but they are more likely to focus on a straight girl because of other boys that seem to pay attention to her and the raging hormones and jealousy when puberty hits. Of course, that is more likely in Middle/High School than in GRADE school..right?
Yes.
It's the undereducated and feeble minded MEN that feel more threatened by a gay or transgendered boy, or man, than women do...and that is a fact.
Men and young boys are the ones most likely to physically harm BOTH/ALL gay, lesbians and the transgendered, than women, by far.
These MEN then in turn teach this to their own kids, particularly their sons...and so on, until one day they get a knock on their door by the police and is told that his son has been arrested for assault...or worse...and then find out what it is 'his boy' did and to whom.

So, no...I highly doubt the girls will be a problem...especially in grade school.

Have you?
Have you nothing to refute my post other than one sentence nonsense?

are you so insecure in your own sexuality that you feel threatened by LGBT people?

Has nothing to do with one feeling insecure about one's own sexuality that they feel threatened by LGBT people in this instance. It's about the sexuality of the children in the rest room and whether or not they're secure in their sexuality. And, if they're children? They most likely are not. They most likely have not necessarily formed an opinion about sexuality and at that age they're vulnerable and, no doubt, plenty of parents aren't secure enough in their CHILD'S sexuality that they don't trust LGBT people who might fill that child's head full of shit and try to seduce them into their darkness. LGBT people have no business trying to involve themselves in another's child's sexuality. It's the parent's/parents' prerogative to involve themselves in their child's sexuality and if they don't want their child going to the restroom with someone who used "her penis"? That's their right. Who the hell are you to seduce other folks' children into the LGBT lifestyle?

Cripes. It's not a club, it's not contagious and there is no recruitment.

In fact some gays consider you a dumb hreeder no better than cattle. How well does THAT make you want to convert?

Sheesh.

Regards from Rosie

In fact some gays consider you a dumb hreeder no better than cattle. How well does THAT make you want to convert?

Sheesh.

Regards from Rosie
so why do libs indoctrinate kids then? Our schools are failing, our students cannot compete internationally, but they still can have gay history be mandated w hile kids are failing math and reading.

You blame lazy kids on some non-existent indoctrination. It iis not gays dumbing down kids, it is World of Warcraft and lazy dumbass parents.

You get real.

Regards from Rosie

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

Adults in an adult setting. The setting is defined and certain situations are normally expected. You go to a gay bar, there are certain things you expect to see.
I would certainly NOT expect my granddaughters to share a grade school bathroom with children of the opposite sex.
And you're right, my experience has been that men usually have more problems with stuff like this than women. Operative words here: MEN and WOMEN, not BOYS and GIRLS.

In this case it is up to what the parents want.
But if people are worried about a ten year old boy who thinks they are a girl messing with their child, well you need to live in a bubble.

Doesn't matter. And, define "recruitment". Damn sure is recruitment. Simply by extension of making it okay, is recruitment enough. So, there's every bit as much recruitment as there is between normal boys and girls. Little boy decides he likes girl. Little boy pursues little girl. Little boy assures little girl that it's okay for little girls to date little boys. But, in this instance, little girl with penis decides it likes little boys. Little girl with penis pursues other little boys. Little girl with penis assures little boys that it's okay for little boys to date little girls with penises. Little boys have doubts. Little girl with penis gets frustrated and makes little boys feel guilty because they like little girls with vaginas. Little boys start feeling guilty and decide maybe it's better to date little girls with penises so they don't have to feel guilty about dating little girls with vaginas. Soon, untold numbers of little boys are dating little girls with penises. Little boys grow up to be men who think it's okay for men to date women with penises, man marries woman with penis and, thus, was recruited. Get it? It's called seduction and you can bet your ass the LGBT community engages in it every bit as much so as heterosexuals engage in it. I mean...what? How many people do you think it is that homosexuals are dating were homosexuals before they started as a couple? Likely, very few. They had to convince the interest of their desire, who likely had previously preferred females, or vice versa, that being with a male, or female, is the better choice. Call it what you want but, that's recruitment.

Yeah, but most gays I don't take seriously enough to give a shit what they consider. And, how well it makes me want to convert is irrelevant. The fact is, as I describe above, they've likely got to get someone to convert or, they just plain and simply wouldn't have a partner. How many homosexuals meet and date someone who is already a homosexual to begin with, without having to first convert them to a homosexual?

There is a significant differences between being gay/lesbian and having Gender Identity Disorder. Personally, I think the most significant of them is that one of them is a mental disorder and the other is not.

I think that maybe people who suffer from GID think that they are gay because they have no other way to describe their feelings. Its only years later, in some cases, that they understand what those feelings mean.

Doesn't matter. And, define "recruitment". Damn sure is recruitment. Simply by extension of making it okay, is recruitment enough. So, there's every bit as much recruitment as there is between normal boys and girls. Little boy decides he likes girl. Little boy pursues little girl. Little boy assures little girl that it's okay for little girls to date little boys. But, in this instance, little girl with penis decides it likes little boys. Little girl with penis pursues other little boys. Little girl with penis assures little boys that it's okay for little boys to date little girls with penises. Little boys have doubts. Little girl with penis gets frustrated and makes little boys feel guilty because they like little girls with vaginas. Little boys start feeling guilty and decide maybe it's better to date little girls with penises so they don't have to feel guilty about dating little girls with vaginas. Soon, untold numbers of little boys are dating little girls with penises. Little boys grow up to be men who think it's okay for men to date women with penises, man marries woman with penis and, thus, was recruited. Get it? It's called seduction and you can bet your ass the LGBT community engages in it every bit as much so as heterosexuals engage in it. I mean...what? How many people do you think it is that homosexuals are dating were homosexuals before they started as a couple? Likely, very few. They had to convince the interest of their desire, who likely had previously preferred females, or vice versa, that being with a male, or female, is the better choice. Call it what you want but, that's recruitment.

Yeah, but most gays I don't take seriously enough to give a shit what they consider. And, how well it makes me want to convert is irrelevant. The fact is, as I describe above, they've likely got to get someone to convert or, they just plain and simply wouldn't have a partner. How many homosexuals meet and date someone who is already a homosexual to begin with, without having to first convert them to a homosexual?

Where's the story? Have you always been so butt ugly that no gay has tried to recruit you? See. - scratch the surface of any deluded religious fanatic and you'll find that they have not had any conversion attempt. It is all allegory.

And just another way to fill both pews and.collection. baskets. Despicable, really.

You ain't the first homophobe and you won't be the last. You cannot be converted to gay and gay can't be converted to you. Get over yourself.

Regards from Rosie

It's pretty freaking simple, which is why the liberals have such a hard time understanding it. If you have a penis, you are a male, if you have a vagina, you are a female. If you are a female you use the girl's/woman's restroom, if you are a male you use the boy's/men's restroom. If you are one of the few who have botha penis and a vagina, pick one and go. How freaking brain dead do you have to be not to understand this?

Since liberals are mentally ill, they have a need to not only deny reality themselves, they need to force others to deny reality.

No...the REALITY IS that there ARE those young boys, and girls, who discover they are 'different' at an early age...the young boys who like to play dress up and put lipstick on and clack around the room in their mothers high heels? Well, guess what? That is when mom and dad discover that he likes 'girly' things.... right away the thought "GAY" comes into their head like a hot poker probing their brains...oh nooo! lol...then, as time goes on it's evident he isn't just gay, but more than that...what to do?
Nine out of ten the mom and dad decide their LOVE of their son outweighs society's moral and social views and just let's him be WHO he wants to be.

And none of that bs changes the fact that if you have a penis you are a male and if you have a vagina you are female so use the appriate restroom while you're in school. Furthermore, those 9 out of 10 adults would be much better off getting their kids some therapy rather than playing into their fanatisies.

So one organization that most LGBT groups stay clear of is your smoking gun?
Ha!

They didn't stay clear of it in the 60s.

Show me where the majority of LGBT groups supported NAMBLA in the 60s.
I dare you.

If I do will you post a link to NAMBLA in your signature?

If you do a little research you will see that one of the major issues for the gay rights community was the disparity between the age of consent laws for straight and homosexual sex. This was the driving force behind the NAMBLA-gay rights alliance in the early years. At some point gay rights activists started to realize just how radical NAMBLA actually is, and got a divorce.

Yes.

Have you?
Have you nothing to refute my post other than one sentence nonsense?

OKie Dokie, I have two granddaughters in grade school. I raised a daughter, who also attended grade school, albeit a few years ago. I know several friends who teach grade school students.
My experience is that girls are much, much more sadistic and vicious than boys are. Boys have a tendency to be more direct. Girls also run in packs and cliques. If your so-called, self-identified fhe-male really has the psyche of a girl, they will be much more sensitive to being excluded from and targeted by girls.

Given that, I DO NOT agree that these horribly confused and abused children be integrated into the changing rooms and bathrooms of the opposite gender. Biology should be the only determining factor at this age and level of psychological and social development. At some point in time, the needs of the few should be subordinate to the requirements/needs of the many. If that is not acceptable to the "parents" of such confused children, I am sure there are enough communities of like mind that the parents would better serve the child by removing them to a place where such behavioral issues are more accepted. To force acceptance where it is not welcomed would only make the child's situation more damaging. Parents who insist on using their children as a playing piece in their politically correct gaming are some pretty low, disgusting people.

Last edited:

And none of that bs changes the fact that if you have a penis you are a male and if you have a vagina you are female so use the appriate restroom while you're in school. Furthermore, those 9 out of 10 adults would be much better off getting their kids some therapy rather than playing into their fanatisies.

Now that just makes too much sense.

It's pretty freaking simple, which is why the liberals have such a hard time understanding it. If you have a penis, you are a male, if you have a vagina, you are a female. If you are a female you use the girl's/woman's restroom, if you are a male you use the boy's/men's restroom. If you are one of the few who have botha penis and a vagina, pick one and go. How freaking brain dead do you have to be not to understand this?

There's much more to life than your reality. I have four brothers and I can recall times when we played dress-up, with both Mom's and Dad's things. I think it is quite normal because children of both genders identify more with one parent or the other at different developmental stages. If such activities are not encouraged, children often grow out of them. It's the silly-assed parents with some weird agenda who twist this type of parent-identification into a mental disorder. A disorder that they demand be accommodated and accepted by other people. Other people whose agendas may not match those of the gender-confused parents.

Forum List

Back