Stand Up And Say NO TO FORCE IMPLANT DEVICES IN OUR BODY

There has been SERIOUS govt discussion of this. Here and abroad. All aimed at special groups like sexual offenders.

Not a conspiracy theory if you got serious attention for tagging sexual predators..

Surgical tags plan for sex offenders

http://lib.post.ca.gov/lib-documents/cc/class50/50-thompson.pdf

Pretend this DIDN'T get moved to Conspiracy Theories and discuss how you feel about THOSE links..

The second link is a college paper about a hypothetical future, and first seems to mostly be rumor, although I wouldn't be that surprised if the UK followed through with it.

I'm certainly not afraid it's going to happen here.

{EDIT -- Corrected below}
That 2nd paper bears this footer on the first page.
© Copyright 2012 California Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training

WITH a disclaimer that these are not the views of the Commission. But it's not amateur.

And has 12 to 14 footnotes on legal precedent and previous cited papers..

I'm not saying this is current pending legislation anywhere --- but it does have some worrisome ideas being tossed out in Govt planning.

There has been SERIOUS govt discussion of this. Here and abroad. All aimed at special groups like sexual offenders.

Not a conspiracy theory if you got serious attention for tagging sexual predators..

Pretend this DIDN'T get moved to Conspiracy Theories and discuss how you feel about THOSE links..

The second link is a college paper about a hypothetical future, and first seems to mostly be rumor, although I wouldn't be that surprised if the UK followed through with it.

That 2nd paper bears this footer on every page..

I'm not saying this is current pending legislation anywhere --- but it does have some worrisome ideas being tossed out in Govt planning.

Again, it's a college paper - having a list of cited sources or a bibliography is required, otherwise it's plagiarism. The copyright notice applies only to the page that it's on - a description of the class for which the paper was written, which is run by the CCPOST (I'm just guessing on the acronym, I'm too lazy to type the whole thing out).

I wouldn't take it too seriously.

That 2nd paper bears this footer on every page..

Again, it's a college paper - having a list of cited sources or a bibliography is required, otherwise it's plagiarism. The copyright notice applies only to the page that it's on - a description of the class for which the paper was written, which is run by the CCPOST (I'm just guessing on the acronym, I'm too lazy to type the whole thing out).

I wouldn't take it too seriously.

We're probably on the same side here. I'm using the opportunity to see how far this bad idea has gone..

OLYMPIA, Wash. -- Lawmakers are considering a controversial bill that would outfit sex offenders with a surgically-implanted device that tracks their movement.

The devices would replace the ankle bracelets that are currently used to track offenders. The bracelets have been criticized as a lacking device as offenders have successfully removed them in the past before disappearing off of the radar.

"(The devices would) be a little more difficult to take off," said Rep. Maralyn Chase, D-Edmonds.

The bill is currently in committee.

Similar technology is used to track criminals in the U.K. and school children in Japan.

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Okla. Bill to Implant Microchips in Inmates Sent Back to Committee - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

Legislation that would authorize microchip implants in people convicted of violent crimes was sent back to a committee yesterday. This after state House members questioned whether the proposal would violate constitutional civil liberties.

The measure, approved by the Senate, authorizes microchip implants for persons convicted of one or more of 19 violent offenses who have to serve at least 85 percent of their sentence. (my emphasis)

That's 2 state legislations. And it passed ONE house in Okla. Also found several states that considered it such a bad temptation for govt that they passed ANTI-chip legislation.

It's in the public discussion for sure..

What happened to our freedom. It's our body, we chose what we want to do with our bodies. Nobody should be forced to have an implant device in our bodies. They are taking away our freedom and the US states that we are a free country. Now look our freedom is being taken away.

got news for you,we have not been a free country since 1913 when the fed took over our money and have controlled our country ever since getting worse and worse by the decade. as i said,they are already doing that with our pets and plan on doing it to us in the future next.

What happened to our freedom. It's our body, we chose what we want to do with our bodies. Nobody should be forced to have an implant device in our bodies. They are taking away our freedom and the US states that we are a free country. Now look our freedom is being taken away.

You need more sex

I'd be more impressed by a primary source, i.e. a cite pointing to the NBC story, NOT a third-party conspiracy site.
even though both parties are corrupt and its a one party system designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected not understanding these elections are rigged,that they decide who will be the next president,not us.?

I remember when that story first went around, back in 2008.

Yep, that's right, 300,000,000 Americans were going to be forced to get those exact same implants between their thumbs and forefingers in March of '08.

Some people are so fucking stupid. How many times do these dumbass conspiracy theories have to cycle through before idiots stop believing them?

People will do it "voluntarily" to be able to do certain things. Pretty soon if you want to fly domestically, you will need a passport to board a plane....etc...just one step away from your chips...

Forum List

Back