Boston bolmbing hoax or real

Wow, you missed that thread, it was like, what a year or two ago?

Someone @mention USMB's republicans. They'll have this thread at 50 pages of conspiracy theories in 2 days.
It wont take 50 pages to show you dupes what happened.

looks like one page to me

Last edited:
yeah apparently he is late on the news of that old thread created that exposed it which has mysteriously been deleted since then.hmmmm.

and this is suppose to be free speech in america? yeah right.:rolleyes:

WOW I can tell you are one of the smart ones look at my join date

Yeah, I saw when you joined rookie, show a little respect for your elders, you might find you have some allies.

I was going to point you in the right direction to that epic thread. . . but I had no idea that they were going to delete it. Sorry pal.

In the world of conspiracy theories, you know you are right when the establishment classifies, redacts, blocks you from information, locks up whistle blowers, or important people mysteriously die.

The mere fact that you have to post in a sub-forum titled "conspiracy-theories," should tell you something about the fact that you are tilting at windmills.
"Conspiracy Theory": Foundations of a Weaponized Term

In this instance, since that epic thread that this was already hashed out in has gone missing, we can pretty much say, case closed. You're right, okay?

yeah apparently he is late on the news of that old thread created that exposed it which has mysteriously been deleted since then.hmmmm.

Free speech has nothing to do with this. USMB is a private company meant to attract consumers for advertisers. No one comes here for the truth. USMB has to play nice with the establishment to stay in business, just like any other company.

Free speech has nothing to do with this. USMB is a private company meant to attract consumers for advertisers. No one comes here for the truth. USMB has to play nice with the establishment to stay in business, just like any other company.

Theoretically anyway....there are always those NSA black ops no one talks about....

oops ... thread derail.

Back to the subject at hand...

Boston? Hardly a conspiracy. The only conspiracy Boston could entertain is the one where the Sox won the 2004 World Series by using deflated balls.

Someone @mention USMB's republicans. They'll have this thread at 50 pages of conspiracy theories in 2 days.
Nurse yourself to sleep, you sephelid. :slap:

Oh look Mr. H here are some republicans at work right now:

Truthers attack grieving mom’s book about her Sandy Hook victim son | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Don't bother me when I'm drinking. Which is... always. :slap:
I'm a eastside nigga yeah eastside nigga,
Where the muthafucking beef gets deep fried nigga,
nigga could'nt see me with 3 eyes nigga,
You's a bitch,
No U-N-I-T-Y nigga
On the mic I'm like pac, I'm like B-I nigga,
Whoever don't agree come and see my nigga,
I'll be waiting in my mansion seaside nigga,
Young muthafucking M-O-N-E-Y...

If you never listen to rap again, please, at least listen to this song. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lmao:

And still no intelligent argument. Why because there is not one.

Talk to my son. He put tourniquets on the little girl who lost both of her legs, stabilized her mom and pronounced her brother.
Prove it.
But wouldn't you just dismiss any proof as part of the hoax? It wouldn't make for a good conspiracy theory thread if you believed the first evidence someone posted. I mean if you didn't buy the 24 hour news coverage, victim/witness testimony, funerals, manhunt, shootout, capture and subsequent death sentence don't spoil the entertainment for the rest of us by accepting it on the first page. Draw that shit out a bit.

:popcorn:anyone..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back