Stance on Gay Rights/ Marriage

Santorum was booed off a stage by folks in NH when he compared universal marriage to polygamy.

He cannot appeal to more than 30% of the voting electorate.

The most humane thing our society can do for people trapped in the homosexual lifestyle is to criminalize it.

That way homosexuals will be locked up and can receive mental health therapy to help cure them of this vile and disgusting perversion.

Otherwise, without intervention; they will remain trapped in a life of self degradation and social ostracism.

Which in many cases leads to infectious diseases, mental illness, and eventually suicide.

Muslim intervention..

iran_hanging_outrage_2.jpg

Sad that you would post something like that Jroc.

Thought you were a better person.

I was only advocating mandatory therapy to help homosexuals.

Besides, what they do in other countries has nothing to do with our nation.

btw there isn't any evidence that the men in your post were executed for being homosexuals.

I am just curious as to where you guys stand when it comes to this argument...

As of this post, I couldn't care less, which way it goes. On my list of concerns, it would be at the bottom. I am thinking "economy" and not much else, these days.

Sad that you would post something like that Jroc.

Thought you were a better person.

I was only advocating mandatory therapy to help homosexuals.

Besides, what they do in other countries has nothing to do with our nation.

btw there isn't any evidence that the men in your post were executed for being homosexuals.

Seems to me you have no problem with locking people up Sunni boy

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

I am just curious as to where you guys stand when it comes to this argument...

As of this post, I couldn't care less, which way it goes. On my list of concerns, it would be at the bottom. I am thinking "economy" and not much else, these days.

Just last night I was laying in bed and thinking and I was shocked that somewhere within a 20 mile radius of where I live there was probably 2 men or 2 women that truly love each other sleeping in bed together. Then I had this horrible thought!!! Maybe they will want to get married!! Oh MY GOD!! I could not get to sleep as the rest of the night I was so worried and devestated about the terrible impact on my own marriage, my life and my career if 2 people of the same sex are allowed to marry. If 2 gay men or 2 gay women were allowed to show their commitment and devotion to one another I do not know if my own marriage would survive, or any of the other marriages in America. Heterosexual marriages would go from 55% divorce rate to I am sure 56% over night. I am not sure my life could go on the same if gays were allowed to get married.
But I am lucky as all get out!! Sunni Man, Rick Santorum and all are on the way riding high in their white hats!!! They are going to set our minds at ease by being against gays and gay marriage!! Halelujah!. We have needed this for so long.
We do not need help with our education system, we do not need to lower energy prices by seeking alternatives, we do not need to win wars overseas, we do not need to attempt to keep health care prices down, we do not need to end political corruption. We do not need any of those things.
What we need is to stop 2 people that love each other from getting married because they fall in love with folks of the same sex. Yes, if we stop that nothing else matters and all is well. That way I will not worry tonight and get a good nights rest.

Limiting certain peoples freedom in order to protect them or society is not out of bounds.

And many times is the most humane option to help them.

I disagree.

The best we can do is raise awareness about disease, encourage everyone to use protection, encourage everyone to get tested, and change the law to where it would make the offending person(s) a sex offender if they willingly have unprotected sex or transfer the disease in any sexual manner/way to someone while lying about being disease free or not telling them when they fully know.

I understand your views, Sunni. But you have to keep everyone's freedom in mind. (This is America...) The best we could do is help prevent it and punish the offenders by law if necessary.

Give them some rules and let them run free. If they break the rules, send them to time out.

Forum List

Back