Stance on Gay Rights/ Marriage

Calling someone "son" is a friendly southern expression; not a tern of derision.

Anyway, times, people, and cultures are in a constant state of ebb and flow.

At the beginning of the last century in Germany the perversion of homosexuality became rampant and morals almost non existant.

The the pendulum headed the other way and homosexuality again became a serious criminal offense when a strong leader took over Germany.

Gays better enjoy the here and now.

Because society will someday revolt against them and their perverse lifestyle.

And their behavior will once again be criminalized and penalized.

The sooner the better. :cool:

Ok, no worries.

We will never allow religous beliefs do form the law here again.
Ever. Get used to it.

Never say Never; and you will avoid disappointment in the future. :eusa_angel:

We incarcerate more citizens per capita than anywhere on earth, the prisons are overflowing, court dockets are backlogged 6 months to a year in all jurisdictions for criminal cases and violent crimes are still a large problem.
And you advocate prosecuting homosexuals and sending them to prison.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Sonnnnnnnn.

I would advocate for putting first time offenders into mental hospitals so that they could be treated for their homosexuality disorder.

But repeat offenders should be locked up in prison psychiatric wards for advanced therapy to cure them of this vile affliction.

It's really the most humane thing we should do as a caring society.

I would advocate for putting first time offenders into mental hospitals so that they could be treated for their homosexuality disorder.

But repeat offenders should be locked up in prison psychiatric wards for advanced therapy to cure them of this vile affliction.

sooo ridiculous, ignorance, unintelligent, biased. you disgust me.

sooo ridiculous, ignorance, unintelligent, biased. you disgust me.

Islamic Views, YO!

And yeah, when hasn't sunni been like this?

Islamic Views, YO!

Actually, I only converted to Islam a little over 10 years ago.

Before that I was a Christian.

And held the same views that homosexuality is sinful and a perverted lifestyle.

And that homosexuality is an abomination just like it says in the Bible. :doubt:

Islamic Views, YO!

And that homosexuality is an abomination just like it says in the Bible. :doubt:

the bible also says a lot of other ridiculous things were pertinent only in the time it was written. it is all about context, but people like you forget that, and use the people to justify personal prejudices. this isn't about god, this is about you. you're weak and pathetic, because you can't think for yourself, or challenge ridiculous beliefs.

the bible also says a lot of other ridiculous things were pertinent only in the time it was written. it is all about context, but people like you forget that, and use the people to justify personal prejudices. this isn't about god, this is about you. you're weak and pathetic, because you can't think for yourself, or challenge ridiculous beliefs.
Any Christian will tell you that the Bible is the timeless and unchangeable word of God.

So if God said it; than it stands as a fact to Bible believing Christians regardless of what society says is right or wrong.

Thus it's not about peoples likes or dislikes; but about God's likes or dislikes.

And the Bible it condemns homos and their abominable lifestyle. Period. :cool:

You are aware that there are many who consider Islam a ‘mental disorder,’ and that Muslims should be locked up as well for ‘treatment,’ or at least as a precautionary measure.

The irony is you and homosexuals have much in common, the risk of being subject to discriminatory measures most of all.

Uh, Sunni you just PROVED her point!

Marriage between the races used to be AGAINST THE LAW.
Now it is legal.
Took me a while to get you there but I knew I could.
Sorry son but you didn't get me anywhere.

Race differences are genetic and benign.

Homosexuality is a choice and a perversion.

Huge difference. :doubt:

Really? Because science will differ with you on the bolded part..........

The Swedish study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences journal, compared the size of the brain's halves in 90 adults.

Gay men and heterosexual women had halves of a similar size, while the right side was bigger in lesbian women and heterosexual men.

A UK scientist said this was evidence sexual orientation was set in the womb.

As far as I'm concerned there is no argument any more - if you are gay, you are born gay
Dr Qazi Rahman
Queen Mary, University of London

Scientists have noticed for some time that homosexual people of both sexes have differences in certain cognitive abilities, suggesting there may be subtle differences in their brain structure.

This is the first time, however, that scientists have used brain scanners to try to look for the source of those differences.

A group of 90 healthy gay and heterosexual adults, men and women, were scanned by the Karolinska Institute scientists to measure the volume of both sides, or hemispheres, of their brain.

When these results were collected, it was found that lesbians and heterosexual men shared a particular "asymmetry" in their hemisphere size, while heterosexual women and gay men had no difference between the size of the different halves of their brain.

In other words, structurally, at least, the brains of gay men were more like heterosexual women, and gay women more like heterosexual men.

A further experiment found that in one particular area of the brain, the amygdala, there were other significant differences.

BBC NEWS | Health | Scans see 'gay brain differences'

Hey SunnIdiot.........why do you keep ignoring this post?

Any Christian will tell you that the Bible is the timeless and unchangeable word of God.

So if God said it; than it stands as a fact to Bible believing Christians regardless of what society says is right or wrong.

Thus it's not about peoples likes or dislikes; but about God's likes or dislikes.

And the Bible it condemns homos and their abominable lifestyle. Period. :cool:

How do you know the bible is the word of God?

Your answer: Because it says so.

My response: This is circular.

Sorry son but you didn't get me anywhere.

Race differences are genetic and benign.

Homosexuality is a choice and a perversion.

Huge difference. :doubt:

Really? Because science will differ with you on the bolded part..........

The Swedish study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences journal, compared the size of the brain's halves in 90 adults.

Gay men and heterosexual women had halves of a similar size, while the right side was bigger in lesbian women and heterosexual men.

A UK scientist said this was evidence sexual orientation was set in the womb.

As far as I'm concerned there is no argument any more - if you are gay, you are born gay
Dr Qazi Rahman
Queen Mary, University of London

Scientists have noticed for some time that homosexual people of both sexes have differences in certain cognitive abilities, suggesting there may be subtle differences in their brain structure.

This is the first time, however, that scientists have used brain scanners to try to look for the source of those differences.

A group of 90 healthy gay and heterosexual adults, men and women, were scanned by the Karolinska Institute scientists to measure the volume of both sides, or hemispheres, of their brain.

When these results were collected, it was found that lesbians and heterosexual men shared a particular "asymmetry" in their hemisphere size, while heterosexual women and gay men had no difference between the size of the different halves of their brain.

In other words, structurally, at least, the brains of gay men were more like heterosexual women, and gay women more like heterosexual men.

A further experiment found that in one particular area of the brain, the amygdala, there were other significant differences.
.........why do you keep ignoring this post?
I already gave a complete rebuttal of this very small and fundamentally flawed study when you posted it on on another thread. And I am not going to go over it again. :doubt:

Last edited:

You are aware that there are many who consider Islam a ‘mental disorder,’ and that Muslims should be locked up as well for ‘treatment,’ or at least as a precautionary measure.

The irony is you and homosexuals have much in common, the risk of being subject to discriminatory measures most of all.

As well as there are many who consider Christianity and ALL religions a "mental disorder".
But I know of no Christians that want to make homosexuality a crime.

I tend to think that men that screw each other in the ass is a disorder or different or something.
And men that screw women in the ass is also a disorder or weird.
EXIT ONLY.
But that is none of my or the government's business. Why anyone would want to get into the lives of someone else's private consensual sexual life is beyond me.
Very strange. People must not have much else to do. Hung up on the consensual sex lives between 2 OTHER adults.
Weird to say the least.

Islamic Views, YO!

The bible also says eating shellfish is an "abomination".

As muslims I see no reason to align ourselves with the perverted radical gay agenda to fight discrimination.

As muslims I see no reason to align ourselves with the perverted radical gay agenda to fight discrimination.

You seek the protection under our laws for your religous beliefs all the while wanting to use the force of that very government THAT PROTECTS YOUR RELIGOUS BELIEFS todeny soomeone else their rights.
Once again, there is no consistency in your argument.
True patriots seek to protect the rights of those THEY MAY DESPISE THE MOST.
You are all about your religion first and The Constitutuon BE DAMNED.

Forum List

Back