Stance on Gay Rights/ Marriage

You seek the protection under our laws for your religous beliefs all the while wanting to use the force of that very government THAT PROTECTS YOUR RELIGOUS BELIEFS todeny soomeone else their rights.
Once again, there is no consistency in your argument.
True patriots seek to protect the rights of those THEY MAY DESPISE THE MOST.
You are all about your religion first and The Constitutuon BE DAMNED.
LOL True patriotism does not depend on protecting the rights of people you might despise.

That is just liberal/progressive nonsense with no basis in fact.

Personally, I am a big proponent of the Constitution.

But I do not believe it was set up to give "rights" and "protections" to every perverted person or group that wants to claim it for themselves.

You seek the protection under our laws for your religous beliefs all the while wanting to use the force of that very government THAT PROTECTS YOUR RELIGOUS BELIEFS todeny soomeone else their rights.
Once again, there is no consistency in your argument.
True patriots seek to protect the rights of those THEY MAY DESPISE THE MOST.
You are all about your religion first and The Constitutuon BE DAMNED.
LOL True patriotism does not depend on protecting the rights of people you might despise.

That is just liberal/progressive nonsense with no basis in fact.

Personally, I am a big proponent of the Constitution.

But I do not believe it was set up to give "rights" and "protections" to every perverted person or group that wants to claim it for themselves.

I am Republican/Libertarian business owner.
Nothing liberal about me, ever.
I carry a gun for a living!

the bible also says a lot of other ridiculous things were pertinent only in the time it was written. it is all about context, but people like you forget that, and use the people to justify personal prejudices. this isn't about god, this is about you. you're weak and pathetic, because you can't think for yourself, or challenge ridiculous beliefs.
Any Christian will tell you that the Bible is the timeless and unchangeable word of God.

So if God said it; than it stands as a fact to Bible believing Christians regardless of what society says is right or wrong.

Thus it's not about peoples likes or dislikes; but about God's likes or dislikes.

And the Bible it condemns homos and their abominable lifestyle. Period. :cool:

How do you know the bible is the word of God?

Your answer: Because it says so.

My response: This is circular.

tumblr_lwv2m9pf4S1qiyc4o

the bible also says a lot of other ridiculous things were pertinent only in the time it was written. it is all about context, but people like you forget that, and use the people to justify personal prejudices. this isn't about god, this is about you. you're weak and pathetic, because you can't think for yourself, or challenge ridiculous beliefs.
Any Christian will tell you that the Bible is the timeless and unchangeable word of God.

So if God said it; than it stands as a fact to Bible believing Christians regardless of what society says is right or wrong.

Thus it's not about peoples likes or dislikes; but about God's likes or dislikes.

And the Bible it condemns homos and their abominable lifestyle. Period. :cool:

The Bible also says to kill Muslims

Christian Bible Says To Kill Members Of Other Faiths Carey Sherrill (10-01)

The Constitution states clearly there is no religous test to hold public office.
For a reason.
The Founders kinew that religous folk are looney tunes when they apply their religous beliefs into law and/or policy.

The Constitution states clearly there is no religous test to hold public office.
For a reason.
The Founders kinew that religous folk are looney tunes when they apply their religous beliefs into law and/or policy.

Exactly.

But they ganged up by the masses and influenced law. :/
This is why Liberals are necessary. Other times, they are utter pests. xD

The Founders did not think any such thing.

They were Not against religion.

The founders just didn't want any specific religion to dominate the political landscape of our new nation.

Last edited:

The founders just didn't want any specific religion to dominate the political landscape of our new nation.

Where did anyone say they were against religion?
Any specific is the same as NO religion.
Any covers them ALL.

Where did anyone say they were against religion?
Any specific is the same as NO religion.
Any covers them ALL.

The founders were not against spiritual values, they were against organized religion at the national level.

True............the founders were against turning this nation into a theocracy.

The founders were certainly not against religious and spiritual and ethical values to inform their thinking and conclusions.

I would advocate for putting first time offenders into mental hospitals so that they could be treated for their homosexuality disorder.

But repeat offenders should be locked up in prison psychiatric wards for advanced therapy to cure them of this vile affliction.

It's really the most humane thing we should do as a caring society.

You are aware that there are many who consider Islam a ‘mental disorder,’ and that Muslims should be locked up as well for ‘treatment,’ or at least as a precautionary measure.

The irony is you and homosexuals have much in common, the risk of being subject to discriminatory measures most of all.

As well as there are many who consider Christianity and ALL religions a "mental disorder".
But I know of no Christians that want to make homosexuality a crime.

Really? Here's a couple of 'em for ya then...........Mr. Fischer from the American Family Association (a Christian group).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF9J__0rT50]Fischer: Criminalize Homosexuality - YouTube[/ame]

And........isn't the GOP the party that claims to be Christian? Well......look at what's going on in Montana in the legislature.......

Montana’s Republican Party adopted a platform on June 19 that calls to criminalize homosexuality.

“We support the clear will of the people of Montana expressed by legislation to keep homosexual acts illegal,” the platform states.

As word spread of the GOP’s stance, multiple commentators lined up to attack it. Jed Lewison from the Daily Kos reported on the platform under the subject line, “American Taliban, thriving in Montana.” Lewison then linked to Towleroad, Andy Towle's queer blog. Closer to home, jhwygirl at 4&20 Blackbirds didn't pull any punches in her write-up.

“I am beyond disgusted with this kind of stuff,” she wrote. “It’s no government’s business what anyone does in their bedroom."

We touched base with Montana GOP Chairman Will Deschamps, pictured here, in hopes of better understanding his party’s stance on homosexuality.

When reached by phone Wednesday afternoon, Deschamps confirmed that at last two thirds of the Republican Party’s approximately 99 delegates—comprised of central committee members, state legislators and Republican Party candidates—voted in favor of criminalizing homosexual acts.

“Well, obviously there’s a belief in the Republican Party that those sorts of actions should be illegal,” Deschamps says. “The majority of the people feel that it should be outlawed.”

GOP aims to criminalize homosexuality | Indy Blog

If you want more examples..........look up "criminalize homosexuality" on Google.

Oh..........and don't forget those C street douchebags that helped get it as a death sentence in Uganda.

The most humane thing our society can do for people trapped in the homosexual lifestyle is to criminalize it.

That way homosexuals will be locked up and can receive mental health therapy to help cure them of this vile and disgusting perversion.

Otherwise, without intervention; they will remain trapped in a life of self degradation and social ostracism.

Which in many cases leads to infectious diseases, mental illness, and eventually suicide.

The most humane thing our society can do for people trapped in the homosexual lifestyle is to criminalize it.

That way homosexuals will be locked up and can receive mental health therapy to help cure them of this vile and disgusting perversion.

Otherwise, without intervention; they will remain trapped in a life of self degradation and social ostracism.

Which in many cases leads to infectious diseases, mental illness, and eventually suicide.

You Muslims sweat the small stuff.
Get over it and get a life.
How come you can not mind your own business?

I do not like him but where did he state that?

Here:

The National Journal has an extensive piece on Santorum's policy stances, including his support for a Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, and his comments about a Texas sodomy law that was overturned by the Supreme Court in 2003. Santorum likened that decision to endorsing bigamy, polygamy, and incest.

Summary Judgments for Jan. 3
And then there’s the Texas Republican Party platform that ‘calls for a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage, and opposes the legalization of "sodomy" ie homosexuality.

Texas Republican Party Platform

I feel the same about islam.

But then again, I heard Allah loved to pack fudge.

Forum List

Back