Squad Congresswoman opposes US sending weapons to Ukraine

My reaction is: well if that bitch says we shouldn’t do it, it’s a sure sign that it would be the right thing TO do.
And I disagree with her. Huh.

My reaction is: well if that bitch says we shouldn’t do it, it’s a sure sign that it would be the right thing TO do.
This puts republicans in a quandary. While you want Biden to fail, you now agree
Its probably the right thing to do.
Either you support freedom or you don't. Make up your mind.

Somalia is missing their village idiot.

aea3b3bc6b41ef0b7b168edf53583585ef009a9d1a94c99a85c90af51364767b.png
Look at that stunning thing of beauty!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Looks like a cow fucked a goat and the goat gave birth to E.Ts premature alien.

According to the JEWS who wrote that treasonous editorial, obviously...

Who else supports "Catholic" Biden?

The entire 911 crowd

W
Cheney
Fox News
Romney
Bolton
George Will
Paul Ryan

But until your JEW FRAUD of a preacher tells you that, you will never accept it....
So now Romney and Paul Ryan are also Jewish?

Oddball are you getting this? LOL

Romney is a Mormon Jew lol

LOL

The AZOG crowd is 100% pure self proclaimed SUB HUMANS who exist to SERVE, FUND, DEFEND, and EXPAND ISRAEL....

You should bone up on this info kid.

Azov Special Operations Detachment, often known as Azov Detachment, Azov Regiment, or Azov Battalion, is a right-wing extremist and neo-Nazi unit of the National Guard of Ukraine, based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region. Wikipedia
Founder: Andriy Biletsky
Size: Regiment
Headquarters: Mariupol', Ukraine
Current commander: Denys Prokopenko
Active: 5 May 2014 – present
Branch: National Guard of Ukraine
Current Chief of Staff: Ihor Klymenko

So now Romney and Paul Ryan are also Jewish?

Oddball are you getting this? LOL

Romney is a Mormon Jew lol

LOL!!!

This idiot still doesn't get it.

Proof of one's religion is just verbal. Romney couldn't possibly be JEWISH, no.....

Paul Ryan is really obvious. Talk about a RINO who loves ISRAEL.... geez, he practically joined the Hillary campaign in 2016, and then would not fund the WALL...

You should bone up on this info kid.

Azov Special Operations Detachment, often known as Azov Detachment, Azov Regiment, or Azov Battalion, is a right-wing extremist and neo-Nazi unit of the National Guard of Ukraine, based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region. Wikipedia
Founder: Andriy Biletsky
Size: Regiment
Headquarters: Mariupol', Ukraine
Current commander: Denys Prokopenko
Active: 5 May 2014 – present
Branch: National Guard of Ukraine
Current Chief of Staff: Ihor Klymenko

BUT BUT BUT

Joy Reid said they were not fascists....

LOL!!!!

This puts republicans in a quandary. While you want Biden to fail, you now agree
Its probably the right thing to do.
Either you support freedom or you don't. Make up your mind.
Omar is an idiot.

The truth is you will find that more "conservatives" on this Board agree with her Ukraine position than liberals. Just look at all the pro-Putin posts by Cons on this Board.

Omar is an idiot.

However, you will find that more "conservatives" on this Board agree with her Ukraine position than liberals. Just look at all the pro-Putin posts by Cons on this Board.

LOL....

Trump handled Putin way better than Low IQ Joe or the Kenyan Cocksucker.

Trump got Putin to see the business world. Result - no aggression by Russia

Low IQ Joe pushed Putin to the "back of the bus" and lied about him. Result - Marxist Putin acted Marxist again to the cheers of all the MARXISTS in the US like the all homo leaders of BLM

Omar is an idiot.

The truth is you will find that more "conservatives" on this Board agree with her Ukraine position than liberals. Just look at all the pro-Putin posts by Cons on this Board.
Shes not an idiot. Its purely you xenophobia, hatred of Muslims, her political persuasion and your ignorance.

I'm pleased to make that clear for you.

LOL!!!

This idiot still doesn't get it.

Proof of one's religion is just verbal. Romney couldn't possibly be JEWISH, no.....

Paul Ryan is really obvious. Talk about a RINO who loves ISRAEL.... geez, he practically joined the Hillary campaign in 2016, and then would not fund the WALL...
I love Italian subs. Does that make me Italian? Thanks

Amazing how white Christians there do not vote for white Christians...

SUBS here do not vote for anyone who does not claim to be Christian (even as many like Pentz and McConnell are obviously JEWISH too)...
So, you ducked the question.

Take care.

LOL....

Trump handled Putin way better than Low IQ Joe or the Kenyan Cocksucker.

Trump got Putin to see the business world. Result - no aggression by Russia

Low IQ Joe pushed Putin to the "back of the bus" and lied about him. Result - Marxist Putin acted Marxist again to the cheers of all the MARXISTS in the US like the all homo leaders of BLM
How can Biden have a low IQ when he is Jewish according to you and Jews are wicked smart

I love Italian subs. Does that make me Italian? Thanks

I love America - that makes me a patriotic American

You love Israel, the country that took out JFK, RFK, MLK, did 250 US Marines in Lebanon in 1983 to false flag a US war with Hezbo, murdered the USS Liberty and tried to false flag that on Egypt, did 911, funded and orchestrated ISIS and Taliban - that makes you the 180 degree opposite of a patriotic american

So, you ducked the question.

Take care.

There is a very large block of Jews in Ukraine. Much larger than your stats indicate.

Jews do not self ID as Jews, which is why some in history went to great lengths to publicly ID them...

Forum List

Back