Squad Congresswoman opposes US sending weapons to Ukraine

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

My reaction is: well if that bitch says we shouldn’t do it, it’s a sure sign that it would be the right thing TO do.

My reaction is: well if that bitch says we shouldn’t do it, it’s a sure sign that it would be the right thing TO do.
If she wants to go back to her home country, she will not be missed.

She must support pootin!
Right democrats?

That racist Krazy Kommie Kunt should go back to Somalia.

Too late Poland is transferring all of their MIG fighters, and encouraging others to do the same, to the USA, then to Ramstein then to the Ukraine. And the USA will sell new fighters to replace those Migs.

The authorities of the Republic of Poland, after consultations between the President and the Goverment, are ready to deploy – immediately and free of charge – all their MIG-29 jets to the Rammstein Air Base and place them at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America.

At the same time, Poland requests the United States to provide us with used aircraft with corresponding operational capabilities. Poland is ready to immediately establish the conditions of purchase of the planes.

The Polish Government also requests other NATO Allies – owners of MIG-29 jets – to act in the same vein.

She was right about 911 being a fraud. A broken clock is still right twice daily...

Somalia is missing their village idiot.

aea3b3bc6b41ef0b7b168edf53583585ef009a9d1a94c99a85c90af51364767b.png

Ukrainians are white and mostly Christian.....The demographic that loathsome skank hates the most.

Too late Poland is transferring all of their MIG fighters, and encouraging others to do the same, to the USA, then to Ramstein then to the Ukraine. And the USA will sell new fighters to replace those Migs.

The authorities of the Republic of Poland, after consultations between the President and the Goverment, are ready to deploy – immediately and free of charge – all their MIG-29 jets to the Rammstein Air Base and place them at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America.

At the same time, Poland requests the United States to provide us with used aircraft with corresponding operational capabilities. Poland is ready to immediately establish the conditions of purchase of the planes.

The Polish Government also requests other NATO Allies – owners of MIG-29 jets – to act in the same vein.
False flag, here we come.

Liar

Zelensky is not Christian.

He is Jewish, which is why certain people in America are so obsessed....
I'm talking about the population of Ukraine, sub-cretin...Beside that, .Zelinsky being a Jew raises Omar's irrational hared to an even higher level.

I'm talking about the population of Ukraine, sub-cretin...Beside that, .Zelinsky being a Jew raises Omar's irrational hared to an even higher level.

Really...

Her party is funded, controlled, and led by JEWS

Biden
Schumer
Feinstein
Bloomberg
Schiff
Pelosi (another JDAAC)
Newsom

Jews are 99% of the funding of the Democrats

Soros
Zuckerberg
Bezos
Bloomberg
the late Jeff Epstein

Everyone who was long gold, oil, defense stocks, and the long bond on 910

How exactly are we tracking these weapons? Or do such questions violate the 'Who cares cuz feelz' mentality? It's rather scary to imagine that of all the idiots in Congress she's the only considering the possible ramifications.

Forum List

Back