Sponsors of the View to Boycott

Because of the anti-American views of the people on the show.
I see, we are so distressed over the blatherings of some broads on TV we must punish companies such as Proctor and Gamble for advertising on the show. We shouldn't use their products because we expect them to not attempt to sell their products to anybody we disagree with. Uh. No.
I see. So someones opinion that doesn't agree with you is wrong. Classic.
Wrong moron. That's what you are doing with your boycott.
Sorry, but I am not boycotting anybody. All I have said is why the OP wants to boycott them, and that we are free to have our opinions. lol, sure seems to have triggered you, you're already making false claims against me, but that's par for the course with libs.
We don't disagree. What are you unhinged over? I've made "false claims" about you? This isn't about you. You sound like a whiny liberal.
Deflection observed and noted. You accused me of boycotting someone ya liar!

"The View" is about hating mainstream society, devout Christians, patriots, middle class workers, wasps, Midwesterners, Southerners, suburbanites….well you know…the people who make America Great

You're wanting to boycott The View? That's funny. If you're scared of those ladies on morning TV, I can completely understand why so many right wing gun nuts think you have to be armed 24/7. You're all cowards.,
so they have a platform. sort of like you're persistent whining about russia on facebook and you didn't care for that. So, they don't care for the ladies message. it's the message right? It's what everyone is afraid of correct? why else worry about what russia supposedly put on facebook? you afraid of ads on facebook? ohhhhhh poow wittle guy.

Not sure what your point might be. If you want to boycott The View, go for it. Seems funny to me, but if that's all you got, go for it

"The View" is about hating mainstream society, devout Christians, patriots, middle class workers, wasps, Midwesterners, Southerners, suburbanites….well you know…the people who make America Great

Sure. They hate so many groups and are still on the air.

I’m starting to wonder if the majority of their audience are conservatives who need their daily dose of outrage to function.

You're wanting to boycott The View? That's funny. If you're scared of those ladies on morning TV, I can completely understand why so many right wing gun nuts think you have to be armed 24/7. You're all cowards.,
The ladies on The View couldn’t pump their own gas.

Good thing they are rich enough to have someone to do it for them, isn't it?
There’s literally no amount of money I would take to have the IQ of a moron.

Well, OK. I guess.

so they have a platform. sort of like you're persistent whining about russia on facebook and you didn't care for that. So, they don't care for the ladies message. it's the message right? It's what everyone is afraid of correct? why else worry about what russia supposedly put on facebook? you afraid of ads on facebook? ohhhhhh poow wittle guy.

Not sure what your point might be. If you want to boycott The View, go for it. Seems funny to me, but if that's all you got, go for it
dude, I give two flying turds what the view does. I don't watch em, they are useless leftists who sit around all day and bitch about our country. fk them. If those sponsors wish to stop doing ads on their show, I don't care. You asked why someone would. I gave you the why. Now dude, if you didn't want to know, why did you ask? you fking leftists continue to show you are truly fked up humans.

Last edited:
Boycott this list of companies- why?
Because of the anti-American views of the people on the show.
I see, we are so distressed over the blatherings of some broads on TV we must punish companies such as Proctor and Gamble for advertising on the show. We shouldn't use their products because we expect them to not attempt to sell their products to anybody we disagree with. Uh. No.

So its just fine to kick Roseanne off the air, but if i want to do the same to that POS Whoopi, then I’M CHILDISH! I get it!
Then do be it!
It isn't fine what happened to Roseanne. That's why I don't agree with doing it to somebody else- not even to get even.

dude, I give two flying turds what the view does. I don't watch em, they are useless leftists who sit around all day and bitch about our country. fk them. If those sponsors wish to stop doing ads on their show, I don't care. You asked why someone would. I gave you they why. Now dude, if you didn't want to know, why did you ask? you fking leftists continue to show you are truly fked up humans.

I was curious. I never said I cared.

Sorry, but I am not boycotting anybody. All I have said is why the OP wants to boycott them, and that we are free to have our opinions. lol, sure seems to have triggered you, you're already making false claims against me, but that's par for the course with libs.
We don't disagree. What are you unhinged over? I've made "false claims" about you? This isn't about you. You sound like a whiny liberal.
:auiqs.jpg:

dude, I give two flying turds what the view does. I don't watch em, they are useless leftists who sit around all day and bitch about our country. fk them. If those sponsors wish to stop doing ads on their show, I don't care. You asked why someone would. I gave you they why. Now dude, if you didn't want to know, why did you ask? you fking leftists continue to show you are truly fked up humans.

Yeah, that’s why you can’t stop posting.

no, that isn't what you said at all. you stated people were afraid. so which is it? you were curious or you think their program was scary to others?

well you told him it was his boycott, when it is the sponsors boycott. that wasn't fair play there. you blamed the messenger, not very white of you.

Yeah, that’s why you can’t stop posting.

I'm responding to goofy right wingers. If you want me to stop, then quit quoting my posts.

no, that isn't what you said at all. you stated people were afraid. so which is it? you were curious or you think their program was scary to others?

I asked because I was curious. I commented on your cowardice because it is so obvious. You can't understand that both are valid?

I’m starting to wonder if the majority of their audience are conservatives who need their daily dose of outrage to function.

That is an interesting question.
Who watches "The View"?
It’s unwatchable hate and anger.

well you told him it was his boycott, when it is the sponsors boycott. that wasn't fair play there. you blamed the messenger, not very white of you.
I used the word we. I didn't tell him it was his boycott. You and mike need to calm down. Why don't you two take a nice time out, sit together on the couch, hold hands and watch the View?

That is an interesting question.
Who watches "The View"?
It’s unwatchable hate and anger.

I wouldn’t know. I am consistently at work when it’s on. I’m picturing retirees in MAGA hats watching it, getting up a full head of steaming anger, and then turning to FOX news.

What do you care ?

You nitwits are always screeching about boycotting Fox programs.

You love to protect left wing free speech....but any others are open season.....

You are a hypocrite.

Except you are posting in this thread.

Forum List

Back