Sponsors of the View to Boycott

Boycott this list of companies- why?
Because of the anti-American views of the people on the show.
I see, we are so distressed over the blatherings of some broads on TV we must punish companies such as Proctor and Gamble for advertising on the show. We shouldn't use their products because we expect them to not attempt to sell their products to anybody we disagree with. Uh. No.

I see, we are so distressed over the blatherings of some broads on TV we must punish companies such as Proctor and Gamble for advertising on the show. We shouldn't use their products because we expect them to not attempt to sell their products to anybody we disagree with. Uh. No.
I see. So someones opinion that doesn't agree with you is wrong. Classic.

Well, that is the same strategy liberals use.

Wrong moron. That's what you are doing with your boycott.

Why would we want to be like liberals?

Sorry, but I am not boycotting anybody. All I have said is why the OP wants to boycott them, and that we are free to have our opinions. lol, sure seems to have triggered you, you're already making false claims against me, but that's par for the course with libs.

You're wanting to boycott The View? That's funny. If you're scared of those ladies on morning TV, I can completely understand why so many right wing gun nuts think you have to be armed 24/7. You're all cowards.,
What kind of idiotic response is this to the OP? You don't think people have a right express their opinion? And what does this have to do with guns? :dunno:

And my opinion is that boycotting The View is childish and funny. I was commenting on right wing cowards who are afraid of the women on that show. Guns were just another example of their cowardice.
My opinion is that the view is childish, funny and hypocritical.

Me too. It's still silly to try to boycott them.

You're wanting to boycott The View? That's funny. If you're scared of those ladies on morning TV, I can completely understand why so many right wing gun nuts think you have to be armed 24/7. You're all cowards.,
The ladies on The View couldn’t pump their own gas.

Why would we want to be like liberals?

Not really a matter of wanting to be like liberals. Time after time we've seen liberals use that strategy. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

so they have a platform. sort of like you're persistent whining about russia on facebook and you didn't care for that. So, they don't care for the ladies message. it's the message right? It's what everyone is afraid of correct? why else worry about what russia supposedly put on facebook? you afraid of ads on facebook? ohhhhhh poow wittle guy.

So its just fine to kick Roseanne off the air, but if i want to do the same to that POS Whoopi, then I’M CHILDISH! I get it!
Then do be it!

Good thing they are rich enough to have someone to do it for them, isn't it?

Someone: I don't like the fact that The View doesn't seem to be in support of Americans.
We can boycott their sponsors.

Deranged libs:

Yarrrhagghhhhhhhh!
Guns!
Stupid!
Trumpanzees!
Arrrhhggghhhh!
Guns!
Cowards!

Sorry, but I am not boycotting anybody. All I have said is why the OP wants to boycott them, and that we are free to have our opinions. lol, sure seems to have triggered you, you're already making false claims against me, but that's par for the course with libs.
OK. We don't disagree. What are you unhinged over? I've made "false claims" about you? This isn't about you. You sound like a whiny liberal.

Good thing they are rich enough to have someone to do it for them, isn't it?
There’s literally no amount of money I would take to have the IQ of a moron.

Someone: I don't like the fact that The View doesn't seem to be in support of Americans.
We can boycott their sponsors.

Deranged libs:

Yarrrhagghhhhhhhh!
Guns!
Stupid!
Trumpanzees!
Arrrhhggghhhh!
Guns!
Cowards!

Isn’t it past time for you to post something dick-related?

Forum List

Back