Sponsors of the View to Boycott

I don't think I could ever give up Clorox.

I use Tandil, if I can get to Aldi's. Right now, it's Clorox.

Tandil is good quality, do not buy cheap Walmart house-brand bleach, it's all kindsa watered down and weaksauce.

You're wanting to boycott The View? That's funny. If you're scared of those ladies on morning TV, I can completely understand why so many right wing gun nuts think you have to be armed 24/7. You're all cowards.,
What kind of idiotic response is this to the OP? You don't think people have a right express their opinion? And what does this have to do with guns? :dunno:
You girls are welcome to boycott The View all you want.

Wow, how many of you posting would feel the same way if roles were reversed?

Yep, I figured you to be a role reversal kind of person.

Great, we're on similar ground, I figured you to be an unable to answer a question kind of person.

You didn't ask me a question I guess you were to busy playing a reversed role.

Huh? Certainly looked like a question.

You're wanting to boycott The View? That's funny. If you're scared of those ladies on morning TV, I can completely understand why so many right wing gun nuts think you have to be armed 24/7. You're all cowards.,
What kind of idiotic response is this to the OP? You don't think people have a right express their opinion? And what does this have to do with guns? :dunno:

And my opinion is that boycotting The View is childish and funny. I was commenting on right wing cowards who are afraid of the women on that show. Guns were just another example of their cowardice.
Conservatives are childish cowards, they fear dissent and seek to compel conformity - this thread premise being one such example.

Not sure what your point might be. If you want to boycott The View, go for it. Seems funny to me, but if that's all you got, go for it
dude, I give two flying turds what the view does. I don't watch em, they are useless leftists who sit around all day and bitch about our country. fk them. If those sponsors wish to stop doing ads on their show, I don't care. You asked why someone would. I gave you they why. Now dude, if you didn't want to know, why did you ask? you fking leftists continue to show you are truly fked up humans.

I was curious. I never said I cared.

Except you are posting in this thread.

So I enjoy seeing right wingers with their hair on fire. Sue me.

We laugh at you.
As we laugh at you.

And my opinion is that boycotting The View is childish and funny. I was commenting on right wing cowards who are afraid of the women on that show. Guns were just another example of their cowardice.
Conservatives are childish cowards, they fear dissent and seek to compel conformity - this thread premise being one such example.
10 Right Wing Companies That Every Progressive Should Boycott

What about the people who work for those companies? Let’s make their lives harder because of the views of a handful of women—something they have zero control over?

Faulty logic to say the least. I detest the knee-jerk calls for boycotts from BOTH sides.
Fail. While they are but a handful of women, their "view" is heard by millions.

If you don't like your party ridiculed, then tell them to quit being so goofy.
No, I think a more effective approach would be to tell the sponsors of the view.

Seems dumb to me, but go for it. I;ll just be over here in the corner laughing.
Your laughing will end this fall.
Sure.....this is gonna be a fun fun fun November.

Fail. While they are but a handful of women, their "view" is heard by millions.

If you don't like your party ridiculed, then tell them to quit being so goofy.
No, I think a more effective approach would be to tell the sponsors of the view.

Seems dumb to me, but go for it. I;ll just be over here in the corner laughing.
Your laughing will end this fall.
Sure.....this is gonna be a fun fun fun November.

Yes, it certainly will be.

so they have a platform. sort of like you're persistent whining about russia on facebook and you didn't care for that. So, they don't care for the ladies message. it's the message right? It's what everyone is afraid of correct? why else worry about what russia supposedly put on facebook? you afraid of ads on facebook? ohhhhhh poow wittle guy.

Not sure what your point might be. If you want to boycott The View, go for it. Seems funny to me, but if that's all you got, go for it
dude, I give two flying turds what the view does. I don't watch em, they are useless leftists who sit around all day and bitch about our country. fk them. If those sponsors wish to stop doing ads on their show, I don't care. You asked why someone would. I gave you they why. Now dude, if you didn't want to know, why did you ask? you fking leftists continue to show you are truly fked up humans.

I was curious. I never said I cared.
Yeah, that’s why you can’t stop posting.

I'm responding to goofy right wingers. If you want me to stop, then quit quoting my posts.
You’re a goofy Left Winger.

But I can't boycott drinking my bottle of Clorox bleach every day; how the fuck else am I supposed to wash down my delicious Tide laundry pod meals? With tap water or weak, boring 100-proof peppermint schnapps? Gimme a break, I like it rough!

Have LibTards ever called for a boycott of companies whose owners or management opinions run contrary to Leftist Dogma?

You girls are welcome to boycott The View all you want.

Thanks a lot for your permission.

Forum List

Back