Snowflakes want you to boycott these companies (including AMAZON)....because of Trump

They list NASCAR!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Snowflakes.....make SURE you start to BOYCOTT NASCAR EVENTS.....because of Trump....OK?

Just stop it, snowflakes! Stop going to NASCAR events! BOYCOTT NASCAR! Why do you HILLARY SUPPORTERS keep going to NASCAR events?

STOP IT NOW! DO NOT GO TO NASCAR EVENTS!!

They list NASCAR!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Snowflakes.....make SURE you start to BOYCOTT NASCAR EVENTS.....because of Trump....OK?

Just stop it, snowflakes! Stop going to NASCAR events! BOYCOTT NASCAR! Why do you HILLARY SUPPORTERS keep going to NASCAR events?

I haven't watched nascar since the boycotted the NRA under 44......

They list NASCAR!

I haven't watched nascar since the boycotted the NRA under 44......

It is ODD the NRA isn't listed.

I guess it's OK for snowflakes to STILL buy NRA shit.

Describing opponents of Trump as 'Snowflakes' is possibly the most hilarious irony ever.

They are hiding in their safe spaces for the next 8 years. They get scared when someone writes "TRUMP" on a sidewalk in chalk.

As long as these stores don't demand a 35% markup on prices because somebody thinks I should be shopping elsewhere, then they can go on listing who to boycott to their hearts content.

Describing opponents of Trump as 'Snowflakes' is possibly the most hilarious irony ever.

They are hiding in their safe spaces for the next 8 years. They get scared when someone writes "TRUMP" on a sidewalk in chalk.
Rrrriiight...and send their press secretaries out to tell the media how huge the crowds were...or stand in front of the CIA wall of honour and tell the world how wonderful they are and how everyone else are poopy-pants...or Twit at 3am from the toilet that someone who said something hurtful about them is over-rated...
What snowflakes!

Oops...sorry.
No problem....snowflake....:lol:
Are you posting from your safe space?
I beat you like a...

View attachment 108306

Snowflake....
You think it's true because you said so.
Sad.
Actually no, you did.....:lol:

Which companies you boycotting snowflake?
Are you boycotting companies?!
That sounds like a snowflake thing to do.
I bet you're also boycotting Hamilton, and Meryl Streep.
Over rated.
Sad.

No problem....snowflake....:lol:
Are you posting from your safe space?
I beat you like a...

View attachment 108306

Snowflake....
You think it's true because you said so.
Sad.
Actually no, you did.....:lol:

Which companies you boycotting snowflake?
Are you boycotting companies?!
That sounds like a snowflake thing to do.
I bet you're also boycotting Hamilton, and Meryl Streep.
Over rated.
Sad.
So...yes, you are....

Forum List

Back