Spiritual teachings

"The book' Christ in you' says the following. " We worship God through Jesus Christ. There is no other way, and there never has been, except in name" I cannot see a demon saying those words."

You have good experiences now because you are already caught. They just waiting. When you die you will go to Hell. They will torment you a lot at that time.

The book is full of lies. Don't trust anything it says. Demons are vicious evil liars.

I showed you some of the lies in that book.

I simply do not believe that God will send me to hell for believing the wrong book. In my philosophy everyone is eventually saved by their own spiritual growth over many incarnations. I do not believe we either go to heaven or hell. It is one reason why I am sure the Quran is not Gods words.

I take it this demon was an invisible being you could not see? Did it say anything? You say it held you down, could you feel hands on you?

It's a black being, bigger than a man. Hovered over me and held me down with a force over my body. I could move my limbs a tiny bit when I struggle, but that's about it.

"The book' Christ in you' says the following. " We worship God through Jesus Christ. There is no other way, and there never has been, except in name" I cannot see a demon saying those words."

You have good experiences now because you are already caught. They just waiting. When you die you will go to Hell. They will torment you a lot at that time.

The book is full of lies. Don't trust anything it says. Demons are vicious evil liars.

I simply do not believe that God will send me to hell for believing the wrong book. In my philosophy everyone is eventually saved by their own spiritual growth over many incarnations. I do not believe we either go to heaven or hell. It is one reason why I am sure the Quran is not Gods words.

Everyone is in Hell thought like that. They didn't believe God would send them to Hell either.

Warning served.

Last edited:

Everyone is in Hell thought like that. They didn't believe God would send them to Hell either.

Warning served.

I could never even respect, let alone worship a God that will throw me into eternal hell, simply for being wrong about what I believe. In fact I feel perfectly safe because I do not think God is that small minded. I am not a Christian but I think Christ was a great teacher, and I also think Buddha was a great teacher too and he was right about reincarnation. We are not judged upon this one life, because such a system would have injustice built into it.

Warning served.

I could never even respect, let alone worship a God that will throw me into eternal hell, simply for being wrong about what I believe. In fact I feel perfectly safe because I do not think God is that small minded. I am not a Christian but I think Christ was a great teacher, and I also think Buddha was a great teacher too and he was right about reincarnation. We are not judged upon this one life, because such a system would have injustice built into it.

:) Cool. I like your honesty about what you believe.

A lot better than fake Christians pretenders.

Last edited:
I said in post 4 that I was disenchanted with the bible in the 1960's while attending bible classes, because I could not accept that God would throw anyone into hellfire. But I found the teachings of Silver Birch uplifting and comforting. You might like to follow the link in post 4 to see what I mean..

You loved man first and that led to your abandonment of Jesus, the way, the truth, and the light.

Right now you're being fooled by demons and thinking it's spiritualism. Demons that want you to go to hell.

Try reading some of the book, 'Christ in you' the last link I posted, post 59. See if a Christian would argue with any of it. I consider it a modern day revelation from the spirit world.

I didn't even need to read the book. We already know that angels don't give revelations. Ghosts don't exists. Therefore, any revelations from the Spirit World are from demons.

I have been psychically open to the spirit world, and if there were demons stalking us, I would have known about it. What I actually got was evidence of survival from my relatives, who were there to comfort me.
You have been told a doctrine, but I have many years of personal experience in spiritualist churches.

Would demons want you to know that they're demons?
No way. It's way better to wait until you are in Hell to let you know.

You spent all those years with demons.
It is man's ego consciousness that imagines demons other than itself..it's own worst enemy.

Back from page 2 , the thread that will not die. Not as long as I can find new links to post on it.
Here is a link which is not so much spiritual teachings as a historical glimpse of the sources of the bible.
The Egyptian book of the dead is the original source of the lake of fire myth.

The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index

Forum List

Back