Jesus Christ...

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
...is either the greatest human being that ever lived... or the greatest character that humankind ever invented. He is a role model for EVERYONE! Whether you be Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Buddhist, or any other religion...

Please try to live your life as Jesus would. And if you can't; remember that Jesus and anyone that is like him will forgive you. Bless you all!

...is either the greatest human being that ever lived... or the greatest character that humankind ever invented. He is a role model for EVERYONE! Whether you be Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Buddhist, or any other religion...

Please try to live your life as Jesus would. And if you can't; remember that Jesus and anyone that is like him will forgive you. Bless you all!

That's because He's God.

So it's ok to overturn tables out of rage and chase people around with a whip? :D

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani . 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?'

not exactly reassuring ... and too bad the bibles use their central figure to reflect paternalistic rightwing rhetoric.

That's because He's God.

He was Barabbas -
In original Greek translations of the Bible, Barabbas, who was freed instead of Christ, is referred to as Jesus Barabbas. Barabbas, the murderer set free instead of Jesus Christ ,as per Christian tradition and the extant Gospels.

Abba means "father" in Aramaic. Barabbas or bar-abbas, translates to "son of the father" which could be a surname, but makes little sense and it is not common in any other Hebrew or Aramaic text.
Barabbas Mystery

He was Apollonius of Tyanna
Appollonius2.jpg

Apollonius of Tyanna

And

His Brother was Buddha

Buddha and Jesus

So it's ok to overturn tables out of rage and chase people around with a whip? :D
When you're leading a Revolution - Yes

Jesus is the only character that was ever worth a damn in any religion.
Without his mom? Tell me about the Jesus mommy?
She might be even better than Jesus. Just like most moms.
I knew it! You're just an old softie. :smiliehug:
:rofl:
Jocularity aside, think about it... the Mother of Jesus. The twat-squirt of the Savior. If not for Her, that Jew, that King of the Jews...would not have squirted forth

Praise the Holy Vagina.

Jesus is the only character that was ever worth a damn in any religion.
Jocularity aside, think about it... the Mother of Jesus. The twat-squirt of the Savior. If not for Her, that Jew, that King of the Jews...would not have squirted forth

Praise the Holy Vagina.
Blessed be its name!

Praise the Holy Vagina.
Blessed be its name!
Let me stamp that name across the back of your head, brotch. :slap:

Forum List

Back