Spanking

My grandmother used to try to get me with the switch. She used to have me go pick one and she would clear the leaves and flowers off it (it was from one of those big bushes with the yellow flowers? Can't remember what they're called). Anyway, she would try to hit me with that, but I would run into the woods. She would never come into the woods after me, so I would hide out there for a few hours until she wasn't mad at me anymore.

Forsythia?

That's good thinkin' there -- delay tactic. As the old saw goes, time wounds all heels.

Lol! Sorry, I missed this post! :) Yes, Forsythia is the one. Yeah, I think she was just trying to scare me though. She never hit me with it, just threatened. Lol. I was a very willful child. :D

My grandmother used to try to get me with the switch. She used to have me go pick one and she would clear the leaves and flowers off it (it was from one of those big bushes with the yellow flowers? Can't remember what they're called). Anyway, she would try to hit me with that, but I would run into the woods. She would never come into the woods after me, so I would hide out there for a few hours until she wasn't mad at me anymore.

Forsythia

Hey! I called it first. :whip:

True, but I am the authority by virtue of my landscaping background.

Forsythia

Hey! I called it first. :whip:

True, but I am the authority by virtue of my landscaping background.

Um.... you may not know this but I have a lansdscraping background too. True story. Goes back to the Seventies.

Why, I've always been a whore to culture...
rimshot.gif

All switching aside, I've never seen a forsythia that would carry much weight as a switch... seems more symbolic.

When my mom was young she was more of a nervous mother and a couple of times hit me.

But as she matured she stopped and was pretty loving.

My biological dad had mental probs and he was real violent, even put in jail for his violent acts. (but I forgave him)

I've always been really close to my mom she's great :)

My step dad was strict but not violent.

My story is strange in that my dad, though he was an alcoholic, was the least violent person I've ever met. He adored me and never laid a hand on me. Nobody who didn't know him would know when he was drinking. Even when drunk off his gourd, he was a very stoic kind of person.

When my mom was young she was more of a nervous mother and a couple of times hit me.

But as she matured she stopped and was pretty loving.

My biological dad had mental probs and he was real violent, even put in jail for his violent acts. (but I forgave him)

I've always been really close to my mom she's great :)

My step dad was strict but not violent.

My story is strange in that my dad, though he was an alcoholic, was the least violent person I've ever met. He adored me and never laid a hand on me. Nobody who didn't know him would know when he was drinking. Even when drunk off his gourd, he was a very stoic kind of person.

Sounds like he was nice. My dad just had mental problems, he couldn't really help it. That's why i forgave him.

Um.... you may not know this but I have a lansdscraping background too. True story.

Why, I've always been a whore to culture.

At first I was like, landscraping. Sort of excavating.
Then I was like, no.

I'm also for.

Mom was the one that swung the belt in our family.

Dad was worried about losing his temper, and not stopping

Got myself in trouble for stepping between my brother and dad one time. I just thought my dad was way to mad and I did not know how it was going to turn out. I think everyone thought it as best after it was all over. Very unusual for my dad to be that mad.

dad was raised on a farm, and worked construction til he retired.

Did NOT want him to swing a belt at my butt.

or the switch... I never had either only the sneaker....

Dads 2" wide belt.

Used to double it, and snap it, before he handed it to mom.

Sounded like a gunshot

I was just doing that with my husband's belt on Sunday. I love that sound! And the wet towel snap!

NOW we know....

.... for or against?

I like it!!!!!!!!

Giving and receiving.

Aye, don't we all.

But what about spanking?

We talking money... cause I love receiving (not so much giving)..... I'm all about freebies.
I'm danielpalos' worst nightmare....

I don't know what you're talking but........ I'm still talking Pineapple. :eusa_shifty:

then again:

A Pineapple is the fifty dollar note in Australian currency (and I like currency $$$)~

nnnnnnnnot the one I'm thinkin' of. :eusa_whistle:

For.

Without fear of punishment there can be no order.

Spankign like all negative reinforcement can work. Unfortunately, most don't do it properly and do it out of anger or delayed so long the subconscious linking with the undesired behaviour is lost. Have to do it right away, consistently, and it shouldn't be so hard to cause pain so much as shock or surprise, an 'attention-getter.'
It's also a natural action on the part of any loving parent -- as anyone who has observed a mother cat or dog deal with a troublesome kitten or pup has plainly seen. A little pain administered by a loving hand (or paw) is a lesson well remembered.

My late wife was a clinical psychologist. We raised three girls, one of whom sometimes needed to be reminded who was in charge. On those occasions she was known as Little Miss Red-ass.

Last edited:
I like it!!!!!!!!

Giving and receiving.

Aye, don't we all.

But what about spanking?

We talking money... cause I love receiving (not so much giving)..... I'm all about freebies.
I'm danielpalos' worst nightmare....

I don't know what you're talking but........ I'm still talking Pineapple. :eusa_shifty:

then again:

A Pineapple is the fifty dollar note in Australian currency (and I like currency $$$)~

nnnnnnnnot the one I'm thinkin' of. :eusa_whistle:

well you are in luck cause most pineapples are for eating.....

I think it's fun/funny to spank but it's not going to make me freak......
I'd rather get thrown around and shoved up against the wall violently.

For.

Without fear of punishment there can be no order.

Spankign like all negative reinforcement can work. Unfortunately, most don't do it properly and do it out of anger or delayed so long the subconscious linking with the undesired behaviour is lost. Have to do it right away, consistently, and it shouldn't be so hard to cause pain so much as shock or surprise, an 'attention-getter.'
It's also a natural action on the part of any loving parent -- as anyone who has observed a mother cat or dog deal with a troublesome kitten or pup has plainly seen.

A little pain administered by a loving hand is a lesson well remembered.

I'm not against it per se, I just think other methods work better, especially at certain ages

I guess a lot of women don't like rough sex. I wonder why?
If it's mean it just mean the guy is full of passionate rage!

What is hotter than that?????

Forum List

Back