Genital Torture: For or Against?

Who Enjoys Genital Torture?

• Do Not Know What Genital Torture Is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I prefer to be the one inflicting the "torture", but sometimes I do like to be on the receiving end of things, depending on the Dom... so yes, I most certainly support "genital torture". Anyone who is the slightest bit sadistic or masochistic will likely find something they enjoy in BDSM that qualifies as "genital torture". CBT, nipple torture, urethral play, needle play, electro play, lashings, strapons/ vibrators, fucking machines, etc

Last edited:
Try being born with half formed genitals and then having them rearranged. It sux.

gentle = good.

• Banned
I prefer to be the one inflicting the "torture", but sometimes I do like to be on the receiving end of things, depending on the Dom... so yes, I most certainly support "genital torture". Anyone who is the slightest bit sadistic or masochistic will likely find something they enjoy in BDSM that qualifies as "genital torture". CBT, nipple torture, urethral play, needle play, electro play, lashings, strapons/ vibrators, fucking machines, etc

Ah, the Goddess Ashtray materialized amongst us mortals, summoned from the astral plane of eternity to bestow her carnal wisdom on us, then get drunk and pass out watching the Sci Fi channel.

Honey, you are one big stinking mess. I bet you have one of those "Coexist" bumper stickers on your 1990 Toyota Corolla. You do realize that all of this mystical bullshit is just a surrogate for your real desires; it fills a hole in your being (not literally, you pervert).

Go consult a shrink. There is no reason that you have to live the balance of your life as a weird asshole.

How can a poll like this "allow multiple votes"?
I'm guessing that some people only like it under certain circumstances. For example: Some may like it only if they are the torturer, but not like it if they are the tortured. Or vice-versa, depending on their particular kink.

Ah, the Goddess Ashtray materialized amongst us mortals, summoned from the astral plane of eternity to bestYou do realize that all of this mystical bullshit is just a surrogate for your real desires; it fills a hole in your being (not literally, you pervert). ow her carnal wisdom on us, then get drunk and pass out watching the Sci Fi channel.

Honey, you are one big stinking mess. I bet you have one of those "Coexist" bumper stickers on your 1990 Toyota Corolla.

Go consult a shrink. There is no reason that you have to live the balance of your life as a weird asshole.

Asking that question is a bit weird in & of itself... it's a bit of voyeurism you know... At least she had the balls to answer this silly thread.

Why don't you answer your own question? Were you keeping both hands above the keyboard when you were reading her reply?

No, I am not personally into genital torture, or torture of any kind except of Muslims. I do not equate pain with pleasure.

However, as I understand it, some men like to be dominated, including having some Dom chick in high heals stomping on their balls. Pretty sick stuff, if you ask me.

Lorena Bobbitt is still around somewhere if you're interested.....

No, I am not personally into genital torture, or torture of any kind except of Muslims. I do not equate pain with pleasure.

However, as I understand it, some men like to be dominated, including having some Dom chick in high heals stomping on their balls. Pretty sick stuff, if you ask me.

wouldn't you pass out if that happened? good gosh!

wouldn't you pass out if that happened? good gosh!
I am not sure what would happen, but I cannot imagine it being pleasurable for the stompee.

Unfortunately, I also understand that there is a category of foot fetish retards who are into foot torture. Think on that for a minute and tell me that you want to remain among human beings.

Lorena Bobbit was hot, very hot. I would treat that chick like a princess. Of course, that whole thing about cutting off dicks caused me to sour on her pretty quickly.

Lorena Bobbit was hot, very hot. I would treat that chick like a princess. Of course, that whole thing about cutting off dicks caused me to sour on her pretty quickly.

well it is the ultimate in genital torture..... seems topic appropriate...

You know she's a blonde now.....

upload_2015-11-20_9-19-38.jpeg

Still makes my dick hard looking at her. Though, she may be old and gross now. Is it weird to have jacked off while watching the trial?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 69

Forum List

Back