Spanking

I'm also for.

Mom was the one that swung the belt in our family.

Dad was worried about losing his temper, and not stopping

Got myself in trouble for stepping between my brother and dad one time. I just thought my dad was way to mad and I did not know how it was going to turn out. I think everyone thought it as best after it was all over. Very unusual for my dad to be that mad.

dad was raised on a farm, and worked construction til he retired.

Did NOT want him to swing a belt at my butt.

or the switch... I never had either only the sneaker....

Dads 2" wide belt.

Used to double it, and snap it, before he handed it to mom.

Sounded like a gunshot

.... for or against?

I like it!!!!!!!!

Giving and receiving.

Aye, don't we all.

But what about spanking?

We talking money... cause I love receiving (not so much giving)..... I'm all about freebies.
I'm danielpalos' worst nightmare....

I'm not talking sex either.... here are the things I like:

(1) Cash
(2) Massages
(3) Good food
(4) Travel with no responsibilities

oh and if they could bring the TV show Justified back I'd be happy about that too ;)

For kids who don't like it and spouses that do?

Totally open to interpretation! Although I'm not sure why anyone would be opposed to two consenting adults spanking one another....

If the adults are bad then maybe they need a spanking! :D Lol.

Can you define bad in the context of why you would be spanking to begin with? :eusa_angel:

I should have said "naughty." Lol. I don't object to some light hearted recreational spanking amongst consenting adults. :D Not too hard though. Ouch.

Yep, plus there is all that explaining why your hand is all red after....

Or your butt! :lol:

I was working construction, hitting the weights and in high school at the time. Reasonably high on the list of people you didn't mess with.

I don't know if there is any emotional damage from a swat on the behind etc., I just think if you take something away from a child that they love, it will work better....

My grandmother used to try to get me with the switch. She used to have me go pick one and she would clear the leaves and flowers off it (it was from one of those big bushes with the yellow flowers? Can't remember what they're called). Anyway, she would try to hit me with that, but I would run into the woods. She would never come into the woods after me, so I would hide out there for a few hours until she wasn't mad at me anymore.

I'm also for.

Mom was the one that swung the belt in our family.

Dad was worried about losing his temper, and not stopping

Got myself in trouble for stepping between my brother and dad one time. I just thought my dad was way to mad and I did not know how it was going to turn out. I think everyone thought it as best after it was all over. Very unusual for my dad to be that mad.

or the switch... I never had either only the sneaker....

Dads 2" wide belt.

Used to double it, and snap it, before he handed it to mom.

Sounded like a gunshot

I was just doing that with my husband's belt on Sunday. I love that sound! And the wet towel snap!

My mom is bipolar and had a terrible off the wall temper. She was literally nuts. One time, I cut my own hair, and she freaked out and carried me over to the window (we lived on a third floor) and threatened to throw me out the window, along with numerous spankings, fist fights (where I got black eyes and she kicked me in the face one time too). I very much resented her and rebelled against her as a teenager. I didn't want my son to feel that way about me. I always showed him MUCH love and affection.

That's really sad, but your forgiveness is refreshing to read about. It's hard to forgive abuse.

.... for or against?

I like it!!!!!!!!

Giving and receiving.

Aye, don't we all.

But what about spanking?

We talking money... cause I love receiving (not so much giving)..... I'm all about freebies.

I don't know what you're talking but........ I'm still talking Pineapple. :eusa_shifty:

Oh whatever about pineapple....

My grandmother used to try to get me with the switch. She used to have me go pick one and she would clear the leaves and flowers off it (it was from one of those big bushes with the yellow flowers? Can't remember what they're called). Anyway, she would try to hit me with that, but I would run into the woods. She would never come into the woods after me, so I would hide out there for a few hours until she wasn't mad at me anymore.

Forsythia?

That's good thinkin' there -- delay tactic. As the old saw goes, time wounds all heels.

Forsythia

.... for or against?

I like it!!!!!!!!

Giving and receiving.

Aye, don't we all.

But what about spanking?

I don't know what you're talking but........ I'm still talking Pineapple. :eusa_shifty:

then again:

A Pineapple is the fifty dollar note in Australian currency (and I like currency $$$)~

.... for or against?

I like it!!!!!!!!

Giving and receiving.

Aye, don't we all.

But what about spanking?

Oh whatever about pineapple....

45074019.jpg

One person's Pineapple is another Person's Pineapple....
You can eat one
You can save one.....

Forsythia

Yes, that's the one! Lol!

Forsythia

Hey! I called it first. :whip:

When my mom was young she was more of a nervous mother and a couple of times hit me.

But as she matured she stopped and was pretty loving.

My biological dad had mental probs and he was real violent, even put in jail for his violent acts. (but I forgave him)

I've always been really close to my mom she's great :)

My step dad was strict but not violent.

Forum List

Back