Spanish government considers legal actions against US officials

gee, you mean the Iraqi government is controling that oil?

OOps

Gee....you mean the US is not controlling Iraq ? Some folks are going to be sorely disappointed.

Conman, name me a source you find credible.

Fox News ?

What ?

Just give me an outlet. The dreaded BBC ?

Everyone has reported on this. Just tell me where you want to hear it from.
no, the US does NOT control Iraq
the elected represenitives of Iraq do

Here is the BBC report, a full 4 years before the Oil fields rights were put up for privatization.

You think they were just that lucky to get this EXACTLY right 4 years out ?

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Newsnight | Secret US plans for Iraq's oil
you realize that is a 4 year old story and was proven FALSE, right?

Um....what part of the number 4 do you not understand ? See where I said "4 years" twice ? But for the sake of conversation, let's say I thought that story was written 4 years from now and I went into the future, retrieved it and brought it back just for you.

Whatever may have been proven false, the reality of events have transpired to support the story. The oil fields have been privatized and given up for bids to the oil companies. Wonder how they knew ?

Here is the BBC report, a full 4 years before the Oil fields rights were put up for privatization.

You think they were just that lucky to get this EXACTLY right 4 years out ?

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Newsnight | Secret US plans for Iraq's oil

Um....what part of the number 4 do you not understand ? See where I said "4 years" twice ? But for the sake of conversation, let's say I thought that story was written 4 years from now and I went into the future, retrieved it and brought it back just for you.

Whatever may have been proven false, the reality of events have transpired to support the story. The oil fields have been privatized and given up for bids to the oil companies. Wonder how they knew ?
no they havent
you think you know, but you are a complete fucking IDIOT
you make shit up and then look for wacky and debunked stories to back it up
the Iraqi's are in control of their oil and their country

no they havent

Well stop the god damned presses and let's get these boys home !!

Shit......does the military have this prized information ? If the Iraqis are in control, those boys probably want to come home.

You got anything besides "no it's not" to offer ? Got any cites ? Any facts ? Brains ?

no they havent

Shit......does the military have this prized information ? If the Iraqis are in control, those boys probably want to come home.

You got anything besides "no it's not" to offer ? Got any cites ? Any facts ? Brains ?
you are one ignorant troll

You do realize people that historically trying to enforce your laws in someone else's country is considered and act of war?

no they havent

No, you are an ignorant troll. I have posted actual information. You have not.

No, you are an ignorant troll. I have posted actual information. You have not.
no, you havent

hello??? How much oil did we get from iraq??? If you know the talking points surely you know how much????????

Oh my god, are all of you guys serious??? I suggest we all get acquainted with this tool: it's called the INTERNET, with which you can access information from this little thing called the STATE?? You see, one of the things that they do often is COLLECT DATA, and then you can now LOOK IT UP, from the comfort of your own home:

Energy Information Administration said:
Crude Oil Imports (Top 15 Countries)
(Thousand Barrels per Day)

Country Dec-08 Nov-08 YTD 2008 Dec-07 YTD 2007

CANADA 2,033 2,028 1,931 1,796 1,888

SAUDI ARABIA 1,394 1,487 1,506 1,675 1,447

MEXICO 1,126 1,296 1,185 1,234 1,409

VENEZUELA 1,028 1,080 1,041 1,246 1,148

NIGERIA 869 775 923 1,210 1,084

ANGOLA 553 450 504 439 498

IRAQ 519 476 627 378 484

Total Imports of Petroleum (Top 15 Countries)

CANADA 2,600 2,532 2,459 2,372 2,455

SAUDI ARABIA 1,471 1,514 1,532 1,686 1,485

MEXICO 1,228 1,406 1,299 1,322 1,532

VENEZUELA 1,159 1,236 1,191 1,387 1,361

NIGERIA 939 827 990 1,271 1,134

ANGOLA 562 450 513 439 508

IRAQ 519 476 627 378 484

Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

Hahaha, I don't understand, where you guys expecting it to be like the lottery? Bet you would've just taken the large payout, but no no no. You get these things in daily installments.

"WHERE'S ALL THE OIL THEN!?!?!??!?!?"

Well..... uh..... do you have a car? In that case it might be in your garage. Gone to the grocery store lately? Got lots of plastic bags? Hmmmm, well, might wanna check there. I dunno, I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

Seriously, I mean, it looks as though you guys wanted it to just start flowing on the streets and out of fountains; as though now every gas station was gonna just have hundreds of barrels of oil sitting around. Jeez, where's Iraqs oil? Look in your driveway, people!

Exxon Mobil posts record 4Q profit of $10.7 billion - Earnings- msnbc.com

TheStar.com | Business | Exxon Mobil's US$10.9B Q1 profit nears record

Exxon Mobil shatters US record for annual profit: US$45.2 billion - Yahoo! Canada Finance

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/01/business/01cnd-exxon.html

Shell's record profits branded 'obscene' | Business | guardian.co.uk

BBC NEWS | Business | Shell reports record UK profits

Shell announces huge rise in profits - Business News, Business - The Independent

BP profits soar by 148 per cent, triggering calls for windfall tax - Telegraph

BP quarterly profit hits record $10bn | Business | The Guardian

Chevron profit tops Wall St., spending seen steady | Markets | Hot Stocks | Reuters

Chevron posts record $18.7 billion profit

WHERE'S THE OIL?! Ahahahaha!!! You guys must be being cynical!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/19/world/middleeast/19iraq.html?_r=1

In this thread, divecon has posted 28 times. He averages 16 words per post. He has quoted no sources and posted no information other than his own word.

In message board terms, you are worthless. You can prove nothing you say. Worthless, garbage talk. Oppositional speech with the sole intent of provoking response, without merit, support or proof. The definition of a troll.

But you are the resident troll, kind of like a mascot. I guess everyone needs a cheer leader.

Last edited:
In this thread, divecon has posted 28 times. He averages 16 words per post. he has quoted no sources and posted no information other than his own word.

In message board terms, you are worthless. You can prove nothing you say. Worthless, garbage talk. Oppositional speech with the sole intent of provoking response, without merit, support or proof. The definition of a troll.

But you are the resident troll, kind of like a mascot. I guess everyone needs a cheer leader.
fuck off asshole

In this thread, divecon has posted 28 times. He averages 16 words per post. he has quoted no sources and posted no information other than his own word.

fuck off asshole

Careful, your words per post average is shrinking. It'll match your IQ if you let it hit 12.

hello??? How much oil did we get from iraq??? If you know the talking points surely you know how much????????

Oh my god, are all of you guys serious??? I suggest we all get acquainted with this tool: it's called the INTERNET, with which you can access information from this little thing called the STATE?? You see, one of the things that they do often is COLLECT DATA, and then you can now LOOK IT UP, from the comfort of your own home:

Energy Information Administration said:
Crude Oil Imports (Top 15 Countries)

CANADA 2,033 2,028 1,931 1,796 1,888

SAUDI ARABIA 1,394 1,487 1,506 1,675 1,447

MEXICO 1,126 1,296 1,185 1,234 1,409

VENEZUELA 1,028 1,080 1,041 1,246 1,148

NIGERIA 869 775 923 1,210 1,084

ANGOLA 553 450 504 439 498

IRAQ 519 476 627 378 484

Total Imports of Petroleum (Top 15 Countries)

CANADA 2,600 2,532 2,459 2,372 2,455

SAUDI ARABIA 1,471 1,514 1,532 1,686 1,485

MEXICO 1,228 1,406 1,299 1,322 1,532

VENEZUELA 1,159 1,236 1,191 1,387 1,361

NIGERIA 939 827 990 1,271 1,134

ANGOLA 562 450 513 439 508

IRAQ 519 476 627 378 484

Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

Hahaha, I don't understand, where you guys expecting it to be like the lottery? Bet you would've just taken the large payout, but no no no. You get these things in daily installments.

"WHERE'S ALL THE OIL THEN!?!?!??!?!?"

Well..... uh..... do you have a car? In that case it might be in your garage. Gone to the grocery store lately? Got lots of plastic bags? Hmmmm, well, might wanna check there. I dunno, I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

Seriously, I mean, it looks as though you guys wanted it to just start flowing on the streets and out of fountains; as though now every gas station was gonna just have hundreds of barrels of oil sitting around. Jeez, where's Iraqs oil? Look in your driveway, people!

Exxon Mobil posts record 4Q profit of $10.7 billion - Earnings- msnbc.com

TheStar.com | Business | Exxon Mobil's US$10.9B Q1 profit nears record

Exxon Mobil shatters US record for annual profit: US$45.2 billion - Yahoo! Canada Finance

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/01/business/01cnd-exxon.html

Shell's record profits branded 'obscene' | Business | guardian.co.uk

BBC NEWS | Business | Shell reports record UK profits

Shell announces huge rise in profits - Business News, Business - The Independent

BP profits soar by 148 per cent, triggering calls for windfall tax - Telegraph

BP quarterly profit hits record $10bn | Business | The Guardian

Chevron profit tops Wall St., spending seen steady | Markets | Hot Stocks | Reuters

Chevron posts record $18.7 billion profit

WHERE'S THE OIL?! Ahahahaha!!! You guys must be being cynical!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/19/world/middleeast/19iraq.html?_r=1
uh, that doesnt prove a damn thing

fuck off asshole

Careful, your words per post average is shrinking. It'll match your IQ if you let it hit 12.
fuck off asshole

Forum List

Back