Spanish government considers legal actions against US officials

I am in spain, I am in madrid, I am a conservative, I love the spanish people, they are no different than us, most would rather not talk politics, I will bring this up with them but I already know what they will say, "the judge is an idiot".

Demonize and divide the nation, can I point out that clinton actually commited much worst offenses than bush, easily but that is to miss the point.

Point being is Bush supposedly behaves above the fray, he has humility, dont try and debate me on that point, I wont, I do not pretend to know exactly why bush does or did the things he did.

What is relevant is that Bush did reach out, he took the middle of the road, he doesnt attack clinton, he doesnt point out the bias in media, he has humility. Bush was not a true conservative, he met the enemy half way, he gave in and comprimised conservative priniciples, he did not try and sway the public opinion, he thought he could make everyone happy.

That is his screw up, and now that he is out of office, he may have to suffer, doubtful, this story is already old, most of the media ignored it.

I hate to say it but if anymore becomes of this I hope other politicians who where call themselves Republicans will be conservatives, not middle of the road conservatives which is not conservative at all.

Bush could of united the country, instead he divided it by not showing the world true conservatism.

Its the left filled with hate, its the left that wont compromise, conservatives should not ask them to, not if that means meeting in the middle of road.

We will not see Obama meet halfway.

True conservatism is good for all people, its not evil, its not bad, true conservatism would bring back all the jobs we lost, it would bring back our heavy industry, it would bring back our use of our natural resources, we would not deal with the tyrants of the world nor would we allow anyone else to, we would take in the refugees, legally, and than the defeat the tyrants they fled.

Our economy would grow so fast, faster than any other time in the world, I could promise 350,000,000 new jobs in one year, and I would deliver.

Jobs of all sorts, low paying and high, a true conservative would get rid of all taxes but one.

A true conservative would get rid of all the carpet baggers.

We would use all the resources of the world, for we would take the refugees of the those countries, and with them the resources.

We are the good of the world, we gave the industry to china, albiet because the democrats want cheap labor but its there and it was ours

We gave the electronic industry to Japan,

We ensured all of europe got rebuilt after WW II

so much good we have done, all with oil, our technology.

Now the statists are destroying us, faster year after year.

conservatives never had control of the government, we had turncoats like mccain is our party, you see uglyness in our party, I agree, we have liberals in our party, you dont think when we won in the 90's the power that be did not make sure they stacked the deck on both sides.

This is not about us against you.

This is about you othe americans waking up and realizing both parties have sold our future to foriegn lands.

NOW THANK ME, I EDUCATED YOU

Last edited:
You may be in Spain, but you are still full of right wing shit.:cuckoo:

brilliant riposte.

And dead accurate.

O, look, its the greenee meanee, he is sniffing the krotchdog, he misses me, you no worry old greenee meanee, I come find you, I no forget. you no need sniff my posts, last time I saw you, you had problem, you got depends on now, I no see big mess, you be careful old greenee meanee, I come find you, no worry.

You know......with the release of the GITMO memos by Obama, there isn't really gonna be a way for Bush Jr. and Cheney to avoid prosecution.

Hell.......Cheney even admitted that he authorized torture.

You know......with the release of the GITMO memos by Obama, there isn't really gonna be a way for Bush Jr. and Cheney to avoid prosecution.

You are incredible stupid. Stop doing drugs, save what few brain cells you still have left.

Ohh and to repeat, Spain is NOT going through with any Prosecution.

You are incredible stupid. Stop doing drugs, save what few brain cells you still have left.

RGS get fucked you Marine cocksmoker. You are the one who is full of shit asshole. I can't help it if you are too stupid to actually watch the news sometime......

Here colon jouster, lemmie help ya out........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pLpcYV27tM[/ame]

Cheney DID ADMIT TO TORTURE ON NATIONAL TV.

Ya fucking 'tard. You're proof of the knuckle dragger stories that everyone tells about Marines.

Go back out in the field prick, your services are no longer required here.

RGS get fucked you Marine cocksmoker. You are the one who is full of shit asshole. I can't help it if you are too stupid to actually watch the news sometime......

Here colon jouster, lemmie help ya out........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pLpcYV27tM[/ame]

Cheney DID ADMIT TO TORTURE ON NATIONAL TV.

Ya fucking 'tard. You're proof of the knuckle dragger stories that everyone tells about Marines.

Go back out in the field prick, your services are no longer required here.
no, he did not
you are reading that out from something else he said
he never said he authorized torture so you are LYING

Spanish court considers trying former US officials

The first of many? But is there any merit in such actions or another waste of time and tax payer money.

I believe the US Courts should retaliate and bring charges of harrassment and denial of human rights on those lawyers, any judges and any prosecutors that bring the charges to court.

We should threaten Spain with legal retaliation and threaten to seize assets of the Spanish Government and expel their Diplomats.
Any particular charges or you just feel like it?

Forum List

Back