Spanish government considers legal actions against US officials

I suspect that as America's superpower status fades, and that is inevitable as our economy continues its decline, the security of former officials who are thought by other nations to be war criminals will continue to decline.

There are already a lot of Bush administration officials who probably should NOT visit Europe.

War criminals will not find safe haven in civilized nations, folks.

If the rest of the world in retrspect decides that what Bush II's people did constiuted war crimes?

Well then those people had best keep their asses in America where they'll be safe from the clutches of the rest of the world.

Their safety depends on American continuing to be a superpower.

And that superpower status isn't looking so good right now, is it?

are not most of these "war criminals" on us soil.....would spain need to send troops to america to capture them.....

...and you lose. You voted for an idiot with double digit IQ twice enabling eight years of a regressive administration that made the US the most hated country in the world. You deserve whatever this administration gives you. Congrats again!

when our troops were killed in somalia, rawanda, the balkans, on the cole, in us embassies and the wtc was attacked the firsy yime.....did the world love us then......how about when the us marines barracks was blown up.....the us embassy in iran overrun....

when were we once loved by the world.....

I suspect that as America's superpower status fades, and that is inevitable as our economy continues its decline, the security of former officials who are thought by other nations to be war criminals will continue to decline.

There are already a lot of Bush administration officials who probably should NOT visit Europe.

War criminals will not find safe haven in civilized nations, folks.

If the rest of the world in retrspect decides that what Bush II's people did constiuted war crimes?

Well then those people had best keep their asses in America where they'll be safe from the clutches of the rest of the world.

Their safety depends on American continuing to be a superpower.

And that superpower status isn't looking so good right now, is it?

are not most of these "war criminals" on us soil.....would spain need to send troops to america to capture them.....

Extreme Rendition? Could you just fucking imagine?

If Bush was so fucking smart, then answer me this bright boy......

Why did we invade THE WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY?

if i recall we invaded afganistan for 911....then invaded iraq based on un resolutions ....

or are you refering to another country you want invaded....

...and you lose. You voted for an idiot with double digit IQ twice enabling eight years of a regressive administration that made the US the most hated country in the world. You deserve whatever this administration gives you. Congrats again!

when our troops were killed in somalia, rawanda, the balkans, on the cole, in us embassies and the wtc was attacked the firsy yime.....did the world love us then......how about when the us marines barracks was blown up.....the us embassy in iran overrun....

when were we once loved by the world.....

The WORLD loves the US when the US is weak. And the corollary is, when the US is weak, the world attacks and starts nipping at us like hyenas nip at an injured lion.

When the US is strong, the world hates us and cowers lest the hyenas attract the attention of the lion. Then, they do just enough to stay out of the line of fire while secretly plotting and planning the next opportunity to nip.

When the WTC was first hit? Bush Jr. said that he was going to get OBL "dead or alive". Then? He started to tell us that Saddam and the Taliban were working together, which is why they were able to crash the planes into the WTC.

Then, when the bloom started to wear off that lie, we were told about WMD's, and all that other crap, as well as being told that now it was Saddam who was responsible.

And......if you ask Greenspan why we went to Iraq, he'll tell you it was for the oil.

Remember when we were told that the savings in oil that we would get would pay for the Iraq war?

Bush lied.

When the WTC was first hit? Bush Jr. said that he was going to get OBL "dead or alive". Then? He started to tell us that Saddam and the Taliban were working together, which is why they were able to crash the planes into the WTC.

Then, when the bloom started to wear off that lie, we were told about WMD's, and all that other crap, as well as being told that now it was Saddam who was responsible.

And......if you ask Greenspan why we went to Iraq, he'll tell you it was for the oil.

Remember when we were told that the savings in oil that we would get would pay for the Iraq war?

Bush lied.
uh, when the WTC was fist hit, Clinton was POTUS

and as for that last moronic bullshit, yet you cant prove a single lie, but you will continue to claim he lied

Last edited:

Bush lied.

and as for that last moronic bullshit, yet you cant prove a single lie, but you will continue to claim he lied

please don't use facts, it hurts my head

Bush lied.

Yeah, cuz Greenspan has a lot of credibility about now.

So you are bitching and moaning because politicians told you things that turned out to be wrong? How old are you? Don't you know that if a politicians mouth is moving, he's lying to you. I don't care what side your on, you are responsible for finding out about policies and either agreeing with them because they are a good idea or disagreeing because they are a bad idea on their merits, not sitting there like some goose buried up to its neck and having bullshit shoveled down its gullet.

Iraq was the right thing to do for exactly none of the reasons ever put forward to support the action. But, I've explained that here and specifically to you before. So I won't go through it unless you want me too.

Bush lied.

please don't use facts, it hurts my head
stop lying ;)

Bush lied.

So you are bitching and moaning because politicians told you things that turned out to be wrong? How old are you? Don't you know that if a politicians mouth is moving, he's lying to you. I don't care what side your on, you are responsible for finding out about policies and either agreeing with them because they are a good idea or disagreeing because they are a bad idea on their merits, not sitting there like some goose buried up to its neck and having bullshit shoveled down its gullet.

Iraq was the right thing to do for exactly none of the reasons ever put forward to support the action. But, I've explained that here and specifically to you before. So I won't go through it unless you want me too.
exactly, and it should have been done back in 1991 when we had 500K troops already there and half way to Baghdad

Bush lied.

exactly, and it should have been done back in 1991 when we had 500K troops already there and half way to Baghdad

Watch me while I step on some toes.

Actually, we wouldn't have needed to go to Baghdad if stupid Colin Powell had just STFU!

Another 1-2 days and there wouldn't have been enough Republican Guards left to put down and uprising of girl scouts. The 24th ID, 3rd AD, 1 ID et al. were ripping through the RG like a hot knife through butter. So what does Colin Powell do? "Let's stop this before it gets out of hand, its beginning to look gratuitous." Fucking moron!

If we'd pinned the RG against the river for just 2 days and cut them up, the Shiite uprising that followed would have worked and none of this bullshit would have been necessary. Powell's stupid ass decision cost us hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of lives.

Well, all I really wanna know is: did the purveryor of the bald faced lie "we went to war with Iraq because of oil" ever come forth with how much oil the US has received from Iraq???

Thought Not!

hello??? How much oil did we get from iraq??? If you know the talking points surely you know how much????????

Watch me while I step on some toes.

Actually, we wouldn't have needed to go to Baghdad if stupid Colin Powell had just STFU!

Another 1-2 days and there wouldn't have been enough Republican Guards left to put down and uprising of girl scouts. The 24th ID, 3rd AD, 1 ID et al. were ripping through the RG like a hot knife through butter. So what does Colin Powell do? "Let's stop this before it gets out of hand, its beginning to look gratuitous." Fucking moron!

If we'd pinned the RG against the river for just 2 days and cut them up, the Shiite uprising that followed would have worked and none of this bullshit would have been necessary. Powell's stupid ass decision cost us hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of lives.
thats basicly my point, it was ended way too soon in 91

Forum List

Back