Soldiers murdered as they lay on ground?

PatRabbit

Rookie
Sep 28, 2008
Sorry for re-posting but I've had some problems accessing the thread.

I hope there isn't shooting war in NI but IMO the British army do not belong in Ireland.

I am all for the peace process but it should include the British withdrawing from the occupied territory.

The main protagonist facing the British, the IRA, destroyed their weapons and the quid pro quo for that should have been an irrevocable British army withdrawl.

Sorry for re-posting but I've had some problems accessing the thread.

I hope there isn't shooting war in NI but IMO the British army do not belong in Ireland.

I am all for the peace process but it should include the British withdrawing from the occupied territory.

The main protagonist facing the British, the IRA, destroyed their weapons and the quid pro quo for that should have been an irrevocable British army withdrawl.

You have less than a clue what the fuck you are talking about so shut the fuck up.

You might not believe the British Army has the right to be in Ireland and you'd be right. I'd be outraged if the British Army were marching up O'Connell Street without an invitation from the Taoiseach.

Gangsters not terrorists.Just looking for a reason to rob businesses again demanding for money for the cause.Obviously they are not making as much out of the drug trade as they were hoping.

Walked the streets,intelligence briefs every morning,talked to the locals and followed up on incidents.Hows that for fact.or would i rather the opinion of someone who gets his version from books and forums.

Forum List

Back