Spanish government considers legal actions against US officials

Yes, I am quite sure we are ALL impressed by those of you who feel the need to remeind us all what tough guys you are, and how patriotically American, too.

So noted.

Now back the issue of war criminals?

IF it becomes the mindset of ANY nation that an American official was a WAR CRIMINAL, then guess what?

If they set foot on their soil they will be put on trial.

JUST AS ...

American would do if it got its hands on a WAR criminal.

Jesus...is that so fucking hard to understand?
just wait till another country claims the same thing and starts prosecuting YOU in absentia and convicts you of a crime you never commited

Yes, I am quite sure we are ALL impressed by those of you who feel the need to remeind us all what tough guys you are, and how patriotically American, too.

So noted.

Now back the issue of war criminals?

IF it becomes the mindset of ANY nation that an American official was a WAR CRIMINAL, then guess what?

JUST AS ...

American would do if it got its hands on a WAR criminal.

Jesus...is that so fucking hard to understand?

This kind of stupid shit makes me want to puke. you hate the US so much that you would allow people to be tried for crimes they did not commit just cause you are a ignorant hippie? God I hope you don't procreate.

I suspect that as America's superpower status fades, and that is inevitable as our economy continues its decline, the security of former officials who are thought by other nations to be war criminals will continue to decline.

There are already a lot of Bush administration officials who probably should NOT visit Europe.

War criminals will not find safe haven in civilized nations, folks.

If the rest of the world in retrspect decides that what Bush II's people did constiuted war crimes?

Well then those people had best keep their asses in America where they'll be safe from the clutches of the rest of the world.

Their safety depends on American continuing to be a superpower.

And that superpower status isn't looking so good right now, is it?
You want to start WWIII this is the way to do it.

You start letting assholes grab americans based on their systems we did not agree too, the USA will have no choice but to retaliate, probaly by seizing all assets of such contries until the Americans are released, and it could quickly escalte to detaining nationals as hostages for those Americans imprisoned.

Thing carefully before you go through this door, i don't care what Bush did or didn't do, no euro-cocksucker is going to try my people in their system, this i would fight for.

I suspect that as America's superpower status fades, and that is inevitable as our economy continues its decline, the security of former officials who are thought by other nations to be war criminals will continue to decline.

There are already a lot of Bush administration officials who probably should NOT visit Europe.

If the rest of the world in retrspect decides that what Bush II's people did constiuted war crimes?

Well then those people had best keep their asses in America where they'll be safe from the clutches of the rest of the world.

You want to start WWIII this is the way to do it.

You start letting assholes grab americans based on their systems we did not agree too, the USA will have no choice but to retaliate, probaly by seizing all assets of such contries until the Americans are released, and it could quickly escalte to detaining nationals as hostages for those Americans imprisoned.

Thing carefully before you go through this door, i don't care what Bush did or didn't do, no euro-cocksucker is going to try my people in their system, this i would fight for.
he has no clue the pandoras box it would open

They seem to also forget it's illeagal under interational law to try people from countries that do not give you jurisdiction, unless they committed said acts against you.

The fact is, the Nuremberg trials would be ILLEAGAL under the UN charter.

Go ahead and let Spain try this, or grab Kissinger or any other American, and they will be in violation of the UN Charter.

They seem to also forget it's illeagal under interational law to try people from countries that do not give you jurisdiction, unless they committed said acts against you.

The fact is, the Nuremberg trials would be ILLEAGAL under the UN charter.

Go ahead and let Spain try this, or grab Kissinger or any other American, and they will be in violation of the UN Charter.

that wouldnt matter much now would it?

All interesting but...I would suggest that George II and Laura not plan a Spanish vacation in the near future.

The US would not hesitate to nap a "so called" criminal and neither would Spain. Personally, I think the Spanish are blowing sunshine up their arses, but so goes life.

you are one sick perverted person
you really want American citizens to be held to laws of another country that they never did anything in?
you REALLY want to go down THAT road?
no fucking way do i

Course he does. He's a member blame America first crowd!

you really want American citizens to be held to laws of another country that they never did anything in?
no fucking way do i

and yuo are a member of the "NO" party. Congrats!

no fucking way do i

No! is good sometimes. it sure was good when you blind assholes signed a stimulus bonus granting AIG the right to pay bonus money wasn't it?? I mock your ass.

...and you lose. You voted for an idiot with double digit IQ twice enabling eight years of a regressive administration that made the US the most hated country in the world. You deserve whatever this administration gives you. Congrats again!

no fucking way do i

when you see a child about to burn themselves on a hot stove, don't you yell NO?

...and you lose. You voted for an idiot with double digit IQ twice enabling eight years of a regressive administration that made the US the most hated country in the world. You deserve whatever this administration gives you. Congrats again!
actually, Bush's IQ was higher than both Gore and Kerry

another myth defeated

We still mock your azz! And your regime!

Only when one lies and twists the truth. NONE of those Officials are criminals. And Spain has no Jurisdiction. We should retaliate but Obama will kiss their ass.

Jurisdiction preumes that war criminals have a safe haven.

If it becomes the mindset of the world that some American official is a war criminal then jurisdiction becomes irrelevant.

When it comes to the raw application of power, jurisdiction depends on who has ithe power.

Jesus...you're a lifer in the military and you don't understand that?

If the world actually truly cared about legal nicities, there's be no military anywhere on earth.

Our power may fade, but we will never be insignificant. A country like Spain will never have parity. Their relations with a powerful country will suffer. But if they want to go that route, let'em. We'll see if they think it was a good idea in 20 years.

Forum List

Back