Spainish Golfer Murdered in Iowa...

This murder is as heinous as the other, but there is a big difference. In the Tibbets case, if we had stopped all illegal immigration that is one person who would still be alive. The current case is an entirely different story. Homelessness is not against the law.

Pretty stupid black and white view you have there.
And your view is unrealistic and biased.

This murder is as heinous as the other, but there is a big difference. In the Tibbets case, if we had stopped all illegal immigration that is one person who would still be alive. The current case is an entirely different story. Homelessness is not against the law.

My position is that crime is crime. Making the issue of immigration into a crime issue is stupidly simplistic.

We don't have immigration laws that work because one side thinks our country is for white people and seek to demonize "outsiders".

My position is that crime is crime. Making the issue of immigration into a crime issue is stupidly simplistic.

We don't have immigration laws that work because one side thinks our country is for white people and seek to demonize "outsiders".
"A crime is a crime", unless its someone illegally entering the country? :laugh:

As for immigration, most legal immigrants we invite into our country arent white, you fucking dolt. Quit talking about subjects you arent informed on.

"A crime is a crime", unless its someone illegally entering the country? :laugh:

As for immigration, most legal immigrants we invite into our country arent white, you fucking dolt. Quit talking about subjects you arent informed on.

Seems to me boygod that we should let in more illegal immigrants as they commit crimes at a lower rate than natives.

Are you advocating for a higher crime rate?

Actually, if trump has two more years we will only "invite" whites from Northern European countries. Those countries under trump policy are the only countries to see increases in immigration.

Seems to me boygod that we should let in more illegal immigrants as they commit crimes at a lower rate than natives.

Actually, if trump has two more years we will only "invite" whites from Northern European countries. Those countries under trump policy are the only countries to see increases in immigration.
Doing away with left-leaning ideology would be far more effective at lowering crime.

It would be nice if you got your facts straight when you post.

She was NOT a "Spanish golfer." She was an American who won the Spanish championship for women.

It would be nice if you got your facts right, when you post, but you're a conservative and facts are treated as alternative or developing.

Celia Barquin Arozamena was a native of Puente San Miguel, Spain, was finishing her civil engineering degree this semester after exhausting her playing eligibility in 2017-2018, according to the university. She was murdered by a white guy.

Apparently, all crimes committed by white native born a Mericans are treated as random acts of violence and not representative of the greater white man's culture. However, when an immigrate commits a crime they're totally representative of their culture.

Right.

Well yes she is from Spain, which means she is white too. So I don’t see what race has to do with it.

If you want to dwell on “white men” crime, then start a thread about it and let’s compare white male crime to that of other groups.

Let's examine your silly response.

You say that illegals commit LESS crime than everyone else (I say that's bullshit, but for the sake of argument I'll go along with it). So if we bring in more people who commit less crime, will we have more or less crime in the US?

It seems like YOU are advocating for more crime, not me.

Sad that this is how dangerous the US is.
Sorry Charlie!

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

That's a lie.

Actually not a view at all. Simply the truth. If it doesn't fit with your biased political views that's your problem, not mine.

It would be nice if you got your facts straight when you post.

She was NOT a "Spanish golfer." She was an American who won the Spanish championship for women.

It would be nice if you got your facts right, when you post, but you're a conservative and facts are treated as alternative or developing.

Celia Barquin Arozamena was a native of Puente San Miguel, Spain, was finishing her civil engineering degree this semester after exhausting her playing eligibility in 2017-2018, according to the university. She was murdered by a white guy.

Apparently, all crimes committed by white native born a Mericans are treated as random acts of violence and not representative of the greater white man's culture. However, when an immigrate commits a crime they're totally representative of their culture.

Right.

My apologies.

Forum List

Back