This offended Republicans and middle America but it's true. Hollywood finally got something right.

• Banned
Che is an ignorant dumb fuck racist...and I'd tell it to his face.
No clue who that is but our local talk radio just played it and I had to look it up.

Bought a bad ass pair of binoculars and had to chill on the deck while looking at the moon with my grandson. Heard this in the background and couldn't figure out why everyone's front hole was in a bunch.

No clue who that is but our local talk radio just played it and I had to look it up.

Bought a bad ass pair of binoculars and had to chill on the deck while looking at the moon with my grandson. Heard this in the background and couldn't figure out why everyone's front hole was in a bunch.

He's a moron...but suddenly a left loon idol. Fuck him and them

• Banned

Would you say Eddie Murphy is moron too?
I ask because I don't know his politics but his white people jokes from back in the day were hilarious.

I ask because I don't know his politics but his white people jokes from back in the day were hilarious.

The difference, I believe is Murphy was big before all this PC bullshit. Let a white comedian get on the Emmys and crack a joke about blacks and crack cocaine...see what happens.

Hint: Heads would spin and explode.

You think All In The Family would last two weeks in today's world? LOL Archie Bunker was a hoot.

The difference, I believe is Murphy was big before all this PC bullshit. Let a white comedian get on the Emmys and crack a joke about blacks and crack cocaine...see what happens.

Wow, that joke really went over your head didn’t it. Che’s Republican / ex crackhead joke was a dig on the atheist/secular lefties in the crowd. Did you not understand that?

"Delirious" is friggin' hysterical. Who can forget "The Honeymooners"? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back