South Tel Aviv Is On Fire

The Israelis hate the blacks because they know that the original people are the true people of the scriptures. When the western nations first decided to give the "jews" their own homeland, their first choice was in Africa. They decided to give them palestine after it fell into their possession upon the dissolution of the Ottoman empire. Why Africa? Because the people of the scriptures were Africans from Africa. Tel Aviv, and that entire region has been on fire ever since the devil whiteman decided to give the devil zionist that area to rule. The blacks of that area went there hhoping they could escape the oppression that the whiteman had brought to their homeland. It would appear as if they jumped out of the frying pan right into the fire.

that is one of the stupidest things i've ever read.

and if israelis hated blacks why would they take in the falasha refugees.

perhaps *you* should learn something.

They "took them in" because of the "law of Return", which was to serve as the basis for Zionist migration back to the area. What good does it do to accept refugees if you are going to subject them to oppression?

I'm pretty sure neither Andrew Goodman or Michael Schwerner hated blacks.

i'm pretty sure of that, too.

i'm just not sure how it relates to what i said.

and good day to you, david. good to see you posting.

I was speaking more to the troll that you were quoting than you necessarily. I lament the days of Goodman and Schwerner every time I see blacks and jews raging at each other.

I hope you are having a wonderful day too, Jillian! August 20'th is the date. We have the location, the band, the preacher man and a little doggy tux for the Doobster.

The Israelis hate the blacks because they know that the original people are the true people of the scriptures. When the western nations first decided to give the "jews" their own homeland, their first choice was in Africa. They decided to give them palestine after it fell into their possession upon the dissolution of the Ottoman empire. Why Africa? Because the people of the scriptures were Africans from Africa. Tel Aviv, and that entire region has been on fire ever since the devil whiteman decided to give the devil zionist that area to rule. The blacks of that area went there hhoping they could escape the oppression that the whiteman had brought to their homeland. It would appear as if they jumped out of the frying pan right into the fire.

They "took them in" because of the "law of Return", which was to serve as the basis for Zionist migration back to the area. What good does it do to accept refugees if you are going to subject them to oppression?

you know, they aren't subjected to oppression. i'm pretty sure you've never been to israel, so perhaps i can be of assistance.

there are racists everywhere... in every culture. they exist in this country. they exist in europe. they certainly exist in muslim countries where i am not even allowed to enter. are there racists in israel? of course... just like everywhere else. but are the falasha subjugated? no, they aren't. racism isn't endemic. when we were there last, i remember being at a place called masara cliffs. they had nature walks, zip lines, etc. there was a school there at the time and the particular classes we saw had a great number of falasha children. i remember how incredible i thought it was that they wore yarmulke's and seemed to have no issues with the "white" israelis... which probably included both sephardic and ashkenazi jews. it was actually pretty cool to see... well, at least for me it was.

so i hope that helps. i'm not sure why people think israelis have to be more perfect than any other people. they aren't. hopefully, people just strive to do better.

I agree with you. To say that the elite element of the Zionist movement and of the state of Israel have practised hatred towards blacks is not an indictment of all Jewish people, as all Jewish people do not benefit from the machinations of the elite. I'm sure that you don't need me to remind you that it was 6 million Jews who died in concentration camps in an endeavour carried out by the Zionist elite, and financed from Wall Street. The elite don't care anymore about the rank and file Jews than they do Blacks.

i'm pretty sure of that, too.

i'm just not sure how it relates to what i said.

and good day to you, david. good to see you posting.

I was speaking more to the troll that you were quoting than you necessarily. I lament the days of Goodman and Schwerner every time I see blacks and jews raging at each other.

I hope you are having a wonderful day too, Jillian! August 20'th is the date. We have the location, the band, the preacher man and a little doggy tux for the Doobster.

oh.. i agree with you. it's sad that some blacks have forgotten how hard jews fought for civil rights. i have always suspected it goes back to the Bakke decision which forced blacks and jews to compete against each other to fill quotas for college seats. that, and the fact that race hustlers use divide and conquer to gain their own influence. (thank you, jesse jackson).

anyway, congrats on having the date! that's so exciting. did you end up picking the place you mentioned? is Doob going to be your ring bearer? :D

you know, they aren't subjected to oppression. i'm pretty sure you've never been to israel, so perhaps i can be of assistance.

there are racists everywhere... in every culture. they exist in this country. they exist in europe. they certainly exist in muslim countries where i am not even allowed to enter. are there racists in israel? of course... just like everywhere else. but are the falasha subjugated? no, they aren't. racism isn't endemic. when we were there last, i remember being at a place called masara cliffs. they had nature walks, zip lines, etc. there was a school there at the time and the particular classes we saw had a great number of falasha children. i remember how incredible i thought it was that they wore yarmulke's and seemed to have no issues with the "white" israelis... which probably included both sephardic and ashkenazi jews. it was actually pretty cool to see... well, at least for me it was.

so i hope that helps. i'm not sure why people think israelis have to be more perfect than any other people. they aren't. hopefully, people just strive to do better.

Did you watch the video that begins this thread? When did I say that racism was only in Israel or that I expected them to be "more perfect than any other people"? But I must say that if you hold yourself up in front of the world to be God's chosen people then you have set the bar pretty high for yourself.

Did you watch the video that begins this thread? When did I say that racism was only in Israel or that I expected them to be "more perfect than any other people"? But I must say that if you hold yourself up in front of the world to be God's chosen people then you have set the bar pretty high for yourself.

i saw the beginning of the video. like i said, you can point to racists everywhere without condemning an entire society.

but if you think that you should, if i were you, i'd look to your own racism before i felt the need to comment on others'.

Wow!!... What a massive protest!!... What was it about 30 people? It is good to know though that much more is expected of the Jews then of most other people.. As it should be, While we're not perfect..Who is? I think we've lived up to those expectations pretty well.:eusa_angel:

oh.. i agree with you. it's sad that some blacks have forgotten how hard jews fought for civil rights. i have always suspected it goes back to the Bakke decision which forced blacks and jews to compete against each other to fill quotas for college seats. that, and the fact that race hustlers use divide and conquer to gain their own influence. (thank you, jesse jackson).
And yes, the ultra racist Jews did succeed in their agenda.

Of destroying the black community.

Now blacks are mainly segregated in the inner city hood with fatherless kids, pregnant teen mothers on welfare, drugs, AIDS, 1 in 6 black men in prison or has a record. Etc.

All thanks to the wonderful racist Jews and their nazi like social engineering.

And now the Jews think that blacks should be thanking them for their self sacrifice. :cuckoo:

Everyone knows the more blacks, the more uncivilized.

Gandhi’s desire for Indians to be segregated from blacks was so strong that he went to Johannesburg in late August of 1904 to protest the placing of blacks in the Indian section of the city

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

The Jews invented racism.

Zionist Jews have taken it to a new level. :doubt:

However true that may be, the "Jews" are not responsible for the racism that exists in the muslim world. Or do you not object to that?

The Prophet Muhammad specifically spoke out against racism in his "Farwell Speech".

So an Muslim who practices racism is violating one of the main tenants of Islam.
He also wiped his ass with his bare hand violating one of the main tenants of intelligence..:cuckoo:

i saw the beginning of the video. like i said, you can point to racists everywhere without condemning an entire society.

but if you think that you should, if i were you, i'd look to your own racism before i felt the need to comment on others'.

If that society is built on racism and still practices racism then I am justified in my condemnation. Israel was created by racist zionists and have practiced an aggressive policy of racism against the Palestinian people since their arrival in the area, and as the video illustrates, they are currently practicing a similar policy against blacks. It's inexcusable. Call me racist if you like, my attitude is a partly a reaction 450 of unjust treatment. Furthermore, I am not guily of the rape,murder, and disenfranchisement of millions upon millions of the world's non-white people. Can you say the same of your people and the people you are attempting to defend?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back