Democrat Introduces Bill to Ban Rat Glue Traps in America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because we all know the biggest problem facing America and his home district in Los Angeles are rat glue traps catching rats.

Congressman Ted W. Lieu (D-Los Angeles County) introduced the Glue Trap Prohibition Act, a bill to place a national ban on the possession and use of glue traps to catch rodents.

Human Poop.
Needles.
Rats.
People sleeping on the streets.

Democrats version of utopia.

I always thought of them a cruel myself.....Then again rat poison is not a "clean kill" either unlike a mouse/rat trap.

I always thought of them a cruel myself.....Then again rat poison is not a "clean kill" either unlike a mouse/rat trap.

i've lost a few cats to "second hand strychnine" . can't depend on the felines for rodent patrol either. the damn things are too fat to chase a roof rat.

the glue traps are cruel;. i hate to find the pitiful little bastard begging to be set free.

Lieu is a chucklehead. People with cats in the house don't have rat traps of this or any other type. This will save no pets, and just cause rats to run wild- or people to construct their own rat traps.

Glue traps catch more socks than rodents. Regular Victor spring loaded snap traps work a lot better for mice. And they're reusable forever.

The only house I bought with an actual rat infestation was in Detroit and had so many of them that it would have been a futile effort to try to trap them all. And it had cockroaches too. And it reeked awful.

So I sealed off the house so that nothing could get in or out. And I left a few ozone generators run in there for a few days. After I aired it out there was nothing alive left in there. It's a lot easier to catch rats and roaches when they're all dead. And it smelled a lot better in there too. Ozone is a great deodorizer.

The less infested, stinky and skanky a place is, the more rent you can get for it.

Last edited:
Glue traps catch more socks than rodents. Regular Victor spring loaded snap traps work a lot better for mice. And they're reusable forever.

The only house I bought with an actual rat infestation was in Detroit and had so many of them that it would have been a futile effort to try to trap them all. And it had cockroaches too. And it reeked awful.

So I sealed off the house so that nothing could get in or out. And I left a few ozone generators run in there for a few days. After I aired it out there was nothing alive left in there. It's a lot easier to catch rats roaches when they're all dead. And it smelled a lot better too.

The less infested, stinky and skanky a place is, the more rent you can get for it.

If you have an actual rat's nest, that's a different problem than most with a rat situation.

Most folks just need to seal up their homes because the rats live somewhere else and they just travel through the area at night.

Because we all know the biggest problem facing America and his home district in Los Angeles are rat glue traps catching rats.

Congressman Ted W. Lieu (D-Los Angeles County) introduced the Glue Trap Prohibition Act, a bill to place a national ban on the possession and use of glue traps to catch rodents.

Human Poop.
Needles.
Rats.

Democrats version of utopia.

Dims are tired of getting caught in them.

Human Poop.
Needles.
Rats.

Democrats' version of utopia.

Protecting Rodham Rodents

With a little honey, they make great flypaper, too.

Forum List

Back