Source tells Roll Call Pence is Trump's VP pick

I think that's fantastic. Remember this:

“It’s baffling how delusional Mike Pence is on his claim that there’s no direct correlation between LGBT rights and the Hoosier economy. In fact, Pence’s out-of-touch ideology comes from an ideologue – not a governor. When he signed RFRA last year, Mike Pence threw Indiana directly into a $250 million economic panic, including Indianapolis’s $60 million,” said Drew Anderson, communications director. “Mike Pence doesn’t ‘abhor discrimination’ – he actively promotes it, and that is why Indiana’s “Hoosier Hospitality” reputation is in jeopardy. Hoosiers deserve a governor who won’t put their ideology ahead of the state’s overall well-being.

Mike Pence’s RFRA Has Lasting Economic Impact on Indianapolis

The heading from the largest paper in Indiana read:

FIX THIS!
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signs ‘fix’ for religious freedom law

Do you see what he did here? He almost ruined the states economy by engaging in discrimination.

Then he pissed off the conservatives by walking back the discrimination.

Out of the blue, he pissed off everyone he possibly could.

He's perfect for Trump's running mate.

“It’s baffling how delusional Mike Pence is on his claim that there’s no direct correlation between LGBT rights and the Hoosier economy. In fact, Pence’s out-of-touch ideology comes from an ideologue – not a governor. When he signed RFRA last year, Mike Pence threw Indiana directly into a $250 million economic panic, including Indianapolis’s $60 million,” said Drew Anderson, communications director. “Mike Pence doesn’t ‘abhor discrimination’ – he actively promotes it, and that is why Indiana’s “Hoosier Hospitality” reputation is in jeopardy. Hoosiers deserve a governor who won’t put their ideology ahead of the state’s overall well-being.

FIX THIS!

Do you see what he did here? He almost ruined the states economy by engaging in discrimination.

Not according to his website.
Home - Governor Mike Pence

Pence is great as a VP choice. I wonder if Newt is going to get Chief of Staff. We know he's going to be in the inner circle. I like the thought of Newt as Trump's key consigliere to assist Trump in navigating the treacherous waters of Washington.

:)

Pence is great as a VP choice. I wonder if Newt is going to get Chief of Staff. We know he's going to be in the inner circle. I like the thought of Newt as Trump's key consigliere to assist Trump in navigating the treacherous waters of Washington.

:)

Chief of Staff or Sec of State both work

FIX THIS!

Lol, no matter who Trump picked, you Dimbocrat partisans would slam the guy as a bad choice no matter what.

So go piss up a rope, idiot, we all know you are nothing more than a partisan whore.

so what are all of you anti Muslim chickenshits going to do now?

Gov. Pence Stands by Opposition to Trump's Muslim Ban

He's a politician,what would you expect him to say?
*I* expect him to speak truthfully and if we the public give up that standard then they really do become lying bastards.

As to what Pence reacted to, that was a reaction to the medias distortions about what Trump said, not what Trump actually said which has ALWAYS been about Muslims coming in from countries with terrorism. His complaint was that Muslim nations in civil wars or with large terrorist networks cannot be currently vetted properly and therefore it is irresponsible to bring them into our nation as readily as Dimbocrats do in order to get new cheap voters.

There has never been anything worng with what Trump said. What has been in error was too many conservatives gullibley believing the lies of a hostile Marxist Journalism profession.

TrumpvrsMedia_zps83lhzt50.jpg

its not what I expect HIM to say .. its what all the mouth-breathing Trumpbots think about a VP dissing a campaign promise that had them foaming at the mouth and pissing their drawers with glee.
Did you kiss Hillary's ass today yet, idiot?

HillaryDelusion_zpsqm0fwo8w.jpg

so what are all of you anti Muslim chickenshits going to do now?

Gov. Pence Stands by Opposition to Trump's Muslim Ban

He's a politician,what would you expect him to say?

its not what I expect HIM to say .. its what all the mouth-breathing Trumpbots think about a VP dissing a campaign promise that had them foaming at the mouth and pissing their drawers with glee.

Awwwww....need a tissue?

no thanks ... need a bib when you're eating at the Trump shitpile?

Forum List

Back