Another Obama 'Beer Summit' - Between a Coupls Cops and 30 Groups / People Who 'Hate' Them

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"President Barack Obama pressured a few police leaders to attend a closed-door White House meeting with roughly 30 of his radical left-wing allies, where he pushed for federal rules to govern the nation’s 18,000 police districts.
In his comments to reporters after the Wednesday meeting, Obama repeated his suggestion that white racism caused the shooting murder of five White or Hispanic police officers in Dallas, and he showed reporters that he’s fully supporting the radical activists’ campaign against the nation’s police leaders.
Obama’s decision on Wednesday to include the Dallas shootings of five cops by an African-American among the “the problems” could indicate Obama is blaming white racism for the decision by an African-American to kill white and Hispanic cops. He underlined that claim of white responsibility for the Dallas murders in a second comment on Wednesday...But there’s a huge and growing body of statistical and witness evidence that police forces are less likely to shoot blacks than whites when enforcing the law amid disproportionate and growing criminal violence in African-American communities.
Since Obama launched his campaign to federalize police forces, at least 500 additional Americans — including 26 cops in 2016 — have been killed as the nation’s murder rate has spiked.
Obama invited almost 30 of his racially diverse political allies — including Al Sharpton, one of whose street protesters killed eight people at a store in 1995 — but invited representatives from only a few independent police groups.
...Obama said the cops must give more “respect” to African-American neighborhoods, but not say that African-Americans should give more support to cops.
In the last two weeks, the BLM movement has gotten further out of Obama’s control. Many African-Americans have become very emotional about the issue, so there’s been multiple attacks on cops by BLM supporters, numerous threats and many hateful comments, reviving claims from police leaders that Obama has ignited a “War on Cops.” That’s a problem for Obama because the hatred and violence may prompt many non-African-Americans, including Asians and Latinos, to back away from Hillary Clinton in her election campaign.
“We have to, as a country, sit down and just grind it out, solve these problems … I think if we have that kind of sustained commitment, I’m confident we can do so,” said Obama, who prefers to create new government rules by forcing major social groups — corporations, unions, cops, progressives — to negotiate closed-door deals that can later be enforced by regulators, or even established in law by Congress. That’s how Obamacare was negotiated before it was sent to Congress for approval.

No federal legislators or independent media were invited to attend Obama’s ('Most Transparent Administration Evuh's - Easy) closed-door meeting. "

Obama Pressures Police Leaders To Negotiate With 30 of His Radical Allies - Breitbart

To me, Obama had a unique opportunity to lead on race issues. But he failed miserably. He's a half Black/half White man who really could have provided a balanced insightful approach.

But instead, he took the biased partisan approach. He didn't lead. However, this could be a chance for him to make some amends. It couldn't hurt to meet and talk. They should go for it.

To me, Obama had a unique opportunity to lead on race issues. But he failed miserably. He's a half Black/half White man who really could have provided a balanced insightful approach.

But instead, he took the biased partisan approach. He didn't lead. However, this could be a chance for him to make some amends. It couldn't hurt to meet and talk. They should go for it.

He's failed in the sense of what he should have done. Since his intention is to divide, in his mind he's been a success.

He's failed in the sense of what he should have done. Since his intention is to divide, in his mind he's been a success.

Wow, i hope that wasn't his intention. That would be pretty shameful.

Wow, i hope that wasn't his intention. That would be pretty shameful.

He's had plenty of opportunities to show otherwise and has failed to do so.

Forum List

Back