Trump picks Pence!!

Pence is a good pick

Good credentials and not batshit crazy like the leader of the ticket

apparently still not confirmed...

Donald J. Trump’s campaign has signaled strongly to Republicans in Washington that he will pick Mike Pence, the governor of Indiana, as his running mate, though Republicans caution the party’s mercurial presidential candidate may still backtrack on his apparent choice.

apparently still not confirmed...

Donald J. Trump’s campaign has signaled strongly to Republicans in Washington that he will pick Mike Pence, the governor of Indiana, as his running mate, though Republicans caution the party’s mercurial presidential candidate may still backtrack on his apparent choice.

According to insiders it's pretty much a done deal.
I guess we'll know for sure on Friday.

Not surprising and was on my short list for Trump... Set Pence up for a Presidential run in 2020 after Hillary Clinton win this November...

I still would liked for it to have been Newt. The guy is BRILLIANT, would have absolutely DESTRYED any Democrat they put up to debate him, and could have been the consummate 'Bad Guy / Hillary Basher' (using facts) while Trump could focus on the 'positive'.

I still would liked for it to have been Newt. The guy is BRILLIANT, would have absolutely DESTRYED any Democrat they put up to debate him, and could have been the consummate 'Bad Guy / Hillary Basher' (using facts) while Trump could focus on the 'positive'.

I agree.
He would have kept the dems honest. Or at least as honest as can be expected from a democrat.

Trump, desperate for votes will now announce he will nominate a pro gun, anti abortion, anti health care nominee for the Supreme Court, and nominate John Bolton for Sect. of State.

Trump, desperate for votes will now announce he will nominate a pro gun, anti abortion, anti health care nominee for the Supreme Court, and nominate John Bolton for Sect. of State.
He's already put out his list for the USSC...and even Liberals had good things to say about them....

Not too familiar with the guy. Going to have to do some reading.
the guy is a bible thumping retard from the christer social conservative wing of the white christer party
As opposed to Obama who came from a Black Liberation Theology Church who had a racist, hate-filled anti-American 'Pastor' who taught 'God D@mn America'...which for some reason I could not find in the bible, so I am pretty sure that was his own opinion, one he passed on to Obama, as he was Obama's mentor for decades....

The LGBT vote probably won't like it, but Trump probably doesn't care.

John Bolton would be an ideal sec og state.

Newt will be his Chief of Staff. It is the perfect role for him.

Forum List

Back