Sorry Trumpsters, This Russia Thing is Not Going Away

I hope it doesn't go away. I want the dems screaming about Putin and Russia for the next four years. Go DEMS Go! Get them Ruskies!

First you have the email hacks, which were much more extensive than first reported ....

.... then you have Russia's collusion with Wikileaks to disseminate info for maximum damage ....

.... then you have the Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear operation's cyber attacks ....

.... then you have the meddling by Guccifer 2.0 ....

.... the you have the use of Russian propaganda arms like Sputnik News and RT Cable News ....

.... then you have the Russian troll factories churning out thousands of pro-Trump tweets ....

.... then you have the Russian bots used to make the stories go viral ....

.... and now there is news that Putin personally directed RISS, a Russian think tank, to develop plans to interfere in the election ....

Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election - documents

.... and, rumors are spreading in DC that the intel community has intercepts of both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell discussing funneling illegal Russian money into the campaign.

This is not going away ....

.... no, it's just getting started.

Libtard Democrats are so used to corruption in their own party that they can't conceive of any other way of operating.

I hope it doesn't go away. I want the dems screaming about Putin and Russia for the next four years. Go DEMS Go! Get them Ruskies!

I want to watch RussianWingers line up to be the Trump/Putin pivot man so I can wave goodbye to them when voters send them the message they're too damn dumb to see coming.

:fu:

know what's not going away? Trump.

How can you be so sure?

Do you speak fluent Russian?

nyet, but I've seen nothing but a river of bullshit from the left since the election and have since found that it seemingly stretches to before the election.

after the immediate aftermath of the election anyone that doesn't see this nonsense for what it is as just an extension of that same shite needs an eye exam.

There are a couple of issues at work here. All this stuff happened on Obama's watch and if the allegations are true it seems that the gigantic U.S. intelligence network with a secret budget and thousands of employees was apparently asleep at the switch and/or the Obama administration was so grossly negligent that it borders on criminality. Today we have breathless editorials suggesting that the U.S. is drifting toward a nuclear standoff similar to the Cuban Missile crisis but at the same time other breathless editorials are suggesting that the Trump administration is Putin's puppet. It can't be both ways and everyone knows it but the radical left has become so unstable as a result of anger and frustration that they are willingly manipulated by the mainstream media's conflicting propaganda while hoping that their forlorn fantasy will be realized and the results of the election will be overturned.

At least not until we get Comey and Brennan jailed.....
Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump
A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan brought into the CIA a raft of subversives and gave them plum positions from which to gather and leak political espionage on Trump. He bastardized standards so that these left-wing activists could burrow in and take career positions. Under the patina of that phony professionalism, they could then present their politicized judgments as “non-partisan.”

At least not until we get Comey and Brennan jailed.....
Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump
A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan brought into the CIA a raft of subversives and gave them plum positions from which to gather and leak political espionage on Trump. He bastardized standards so that these left-wing activists could burrow in and take career positions. Under the patina of that phony professionalism, they could then present their politicized judgments as “non-partisan.”

This thread is correct...the Russia story is not going away...but it isn't going to go the way they wanted it to go...now obama and his minions...and now hilary....are the ones who need lawyers...

From your link.....

An article in the Guardian last week provides more confirmation that John Brennan was the American progenitor of political espionage aimed at defeating Donald Trump. One side did collude with foreign powers to tip the election — Hillary’s.

Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation into Trump, which led the FBI to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.

John Brennan’s CIA operated like a branch office of the Hillary campaign, leaking out mentions of this bogus investigation to the press in the hopes of inflicting maximum political damage on Trump. An official in the intelligence community tells TAS that Brennan’s retinue of political radicals didn’t even bother to hide their activism, decorating offices with “Hillary for president cups” and other campaign paraphernalia.

This is not going away ....

.... no, it's just getting started.

Hopefully, both congress and our intelligence community have the balls to fully and thoroughly investigate this attack on our democracy by a hostile and evil entity.....Putin's Russia.

As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, I find the timing of Chaffetz's announcement that he will not seek reelection very interesting.

I hear that he's planning to run for Governor of his state and wants to leave Congress without a lot of negativity to create obstacles to that goal.

Forum List

Back