Sorry Trumpsters, This Russia Thing is Not Going Away

First you have the email hacks, which were much more extensive than first reported ....

.... then you have Russia's collusion with Wikileaks to disseminate info for maximum damage ....

.... then you have the Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear operation's cyber attacks ....

.... then you have the meddling by Guccifer 2.0 ....

.... the you have the use of Russian propaganda arms like Sputnik News and RT Cable News ....

.... then you have the Russian troll factories churning out thousands of pro-Trump tweets ....

.... then you have the Russian bots used to make the stories go viral ....

.... and now there is news that Putin personally directed RISS, a Russian think tank, to develop plans to interfere in the election ....

Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election - documents

.... and, rumors are spreading in DC that the intel community has intercepts of both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell discussing funneling illegal Russian money into the campaign.

This is not going away ....

.... no, it's just getting started.

Lol, you keep on believing it. We will set about the business of getting this country back on track.

First you have the email hacks, which were much more extensive than first reported ....

.... then you have Russia's collusion with Wikileaks to disseminate info for maximum damage ....

.... the you have the use of Russian propaganda arms like Sputnik News and RT Cable News ....

.... then you have the Russian troll factories churning out thousands of pro-Trump tweets ....

.... and now there is news that Putin personally directed RISS, a Russian think tank, to develop plans to interfere in the election ....

Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election - documents

.... and, rumors are spreading in DC that the intel community has intercepts of both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell discussing funneling illegal Russian money into the campaign.

Any moment they are going to arrest Trump.

You just hold your breath there sploogy.

Two issues -

One being a foreign country openly working to influence a US election. We already know that happened.

The second, trump and those around him colluding with a foreign country to get himself elected. All evidence points to this happening and so far, there is nothing to indicate it did not. We need a non-partisan investigation to find the facts and make them public.

Right or left, Dem or Repub, EVERY American should be demanding that the facts be found and made public.

The only possible reason to not demand that is treason. Period.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It will go away as soon as I put you on ignore.

Click, done. Dumbass.

Two issues -

One being a foreign country openly working to influence a US election. We already know that happened.

The second, trump and those around him colluding with a foreign country to get himself elected. All evidence points to this happening and so far, there is nothing to indicate it did not. We need a non-partisan investigation to find the facts and make them public.

Right or left, Dem or Repub, EVERY American should be demanding that the facts be found and made public.

trump and those around him colluding with a foreign country to get himself elected. All evidence points to this happening

And by all evidence you mean no evidence at all.

A huge problem is that no Republican will be in favor of facts about trump. Possibly, the same is true for Dems.

Any person who dares cross trump has gained an enemy for life. We've already seen that he's more than willing to tie people up in court and drive them into bankruptcy. No doubt, that's a huge part of the reason Jason Chaffetz turned tail and ran.

Hopefully, both congress and our intelligence community have the balls to fully and thoroughly investigate this attack on our democracy by a hostile and evil entity.....Putin's Russia.

As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, I find the timing of Chaffetz's announcement that he will not seek reelection very interesting.

I hear that he's planning to run for Governor of his state and wants to leave Congress without a lot of negativity to create obstacles to that goal.

You "hear"??

[emoji849]

Hopefully, both congress and our intelligence community have the balls to fully and thoroughly investigate this attack on our democracy by a hostile and evil entity.....Putin's Russia.

As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, I find the timing of Chaffetz's announcement that he will not seek reelection very interesting.

I hear that he's planning to run for Governor of his state and wants to leave Congress without a lot of negativity to create obstacles to that goal.

Now, he's hinting he may not serve out his current term.

He's running scared from something.

Two issues -

trump and those around him colluding with a foreign country to get himself elected. All evidence points to this happening

But of course, you want a complete and above board investigation, right?

I mean, you want to know why trump and his minions and his sons and his daughter ALL lied, right?

And, you want to know why trump had Russia-source info before anyone else, right?

And, why trump actually spoke directly to your hero, Poooting, from the stage of one of Drumpf's kkk type rallies?

Just kidding. RWNJ traitors have job use for truth and facts. All they care about is enriching drumpf and his 1% cronies.

[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Two issues -

But of course, you want a complete and above board investigation, right?

I mean, you want to know why trump and his minions and his sons and his daughter ALL lied, right?

And, you want to know why trump had Russia-source info before anyone else, right?

And, why trump actually spoke directly to your hero, Poooting, from the stage of one of Drumpf's kkk type rallies?

Just kidding. RWNJ traitors have job use for truth and facts. All they care about is enriching drumpf and his 1% cronies.

[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Where is the leaked evidence of collusion?

You don't think such evidence would remain under wraps, do you? LOL!

And, why trump actually spoke directly to your hero

Did Trump promise more flexibility? DERP!

I don't want it to go away. The whole thing makes libs look a bit on the crazy side. It didn't work and it won't work. The truth is the American people have surpassed the intelligence of today's liberal. In other words we are not the stupid rubes the libs think we are. So please keep appearing to be Trump hating crazed lunatics. It will just cement his re election.

Forum List

Back