Sorry to be Mr. Reality Check

Trump is a pussy that has to hide from the rest of the country. it is kind of sad.

I thought he was a big tough man? lol

By my count, it's Pres Trump's 23rd interview with Fox News since taking office. Far more than any of the other networks:
ABC -1
CBS – 1
CNN – 0
NBC – 3 (4 if you count CNBC).

Too funny. Why would he waste his time talking to those assholes?

By my count, it's Pres Trump's 23rd interview with Fox News since taking office. Far more than any of the other networks:
ABC -1
CBS – 1
CNN – 0

2020 landslide.

Trump is a pussy that has to hide from the rest of the country. it is kind of sad.

You mean like your meat puppet faggot who never faced a press that asked him any real questions?

That sort of "tough man"?

Obama+judo.jpg

He looked like a fucking pussy to me.

Have you ever watched?

Its bizarre. He goes into nonsensical rants while the talking heads nod up and down. Then later, Sean Hannity, trump's head whore, swings into his act.

Hannity may well be a worse liar than Donny Two Scoops.

Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day when the US replaced the free press with state sanctioned garbage. Its right out of 1984.

Although - very funny is that the half hour rant he did where he really didn't make any sense at all ... Apparently Murdoch called and told them to cut him off. Sure nuff, the blonde whore - not the blonde woman whore but the one on our far left, cut him off with that 'you have a lot of work to do' and idiot trump started answering "... uh, no ..."

Most popular grass roots President since Ronald Reagan.

Really? Or just you like him and you think you're grassroots?

Does Bush92 really think Reagan was "grassroots"???

He was wealthy, took endless vacations, raised taxes 11 times, made us a debtor nation, more indictments in our history ...........................

And trump?

Here, he and the rest of the klan are literally sitting on gold while lying about taking care of the little guy.
trumpfamily-productionshot-new.jpg

ABC -1
CBS – 1
CNN – 0

Yep. He won't do a real press conference either.

No way will he go in front of a live audience where he would have to actually answer questions.

Here - just for you trump fans.

29543173_577708682582728_4395435541254198987_n.jpg

Dude lied on twitter about his FOX interview today.

He said he’d be interviewed on Fox And Friends at 6:00 am.

That wasn’t true. He was actually interviewed last night and the result was an edited version

Lying liars will lie.

Most popular grass roots President since Ronald Reagan.

Really? Or just you like him and you think you're grassroots?

Does Bush92 really think Reagan was "grassroots"???

He was wealthy, took endless vacations, raised taxes 11 times, made us a debtor nation, more indictments in our history ...........................

And trump?

Here, he and the rest of the klan are literally sitting on gold while lying about taking care of the little guy.
trumpfamily-productionshot-new.jpg

But he was charismatic, which is all they see.

ABC -1
CBS – 1
CNN – 0

Yep. He won't do a real press conference either.

You first need a real press to do a press conference.

WOPO reporter Philip Bump is drowning in hatred for Trump and Republicans.
This guy has a really sick obsession with bashing Trump. He does multiple anti Trump stories almost everyday.
Why would Trump want to be interviewed by a crazy left wing bigot Reporter who would attack him?
The Press worshiped Obama. He never got any tough interviews and he was the most corrupt President in our history. Yes there is major left wing bias in the Media and it's bad for our democracy. Trump is smart to avoid the liberal knuttjob Reporters.

WOPO reporter Philip Bump is drowning in hatred for Trump and Republicans.
This guy has a really sick obsession with bashing Trump. He does multiple anti Trump stories almost everyday.
Why would Trump want to be interviewed by a crazy left wing bigot Reporter who would attack him?
The Press worshiped Obama. He never got any tough interviews and he was the most corrupt President in our history. Yes there is major left wing bias in the Media and it's bad for our democracy. Trump is smart to avoid the liberal knuttjob Reporters.

But then Trump bashes back and you don't seem to care. How convenient.

Dude lied on twitter about his FOX interview today.

He said he’d be interviewed on Fox And Friends at 6:00 am.

That wasn’t true. He was actually interviewed last night and the result was an edited version

Lying liars will lie.

Y’all idiots will never get it. So just sit back and let Trump take care of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back