Soros And Tik Tok

1695327048497.jpeg

Wedding rings confiscated from Jews by Nazis. How many did Soros contribute when he ransacked Jewish homes?

I found one for you…

You found nothing. Your posted to Arlette's profile.

Arlette has 4,113 messages.

Arelette has 1,893 points.

Arlette has a reaction score of 2.910.

But that is all you posted.

But don't worry, your consolation prize life time supply Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco Treat.

I don't need to post proof.

When americans read my words, my words ring true to them

So now you admit you have no proof, without which saying that Soros is an avowed Nazi means nothing. Empty words, nothing more and nothing less.

When you make rash, unfounded and unsupported accusations, you need to be able to backup your bullshit, and you know you cannot do that.

You have just admitted you lied. Congratulations.

So now you admit you have no proof, without which saying that Soros is an avowed Nazi means nothing. Empty words, nothing more and nothing less.

When you make rash, unfounded and unsupported accusations, you need to be able to backup your bullshit, and you know you cannot do that.

You have just admitted you lied. Congratulations.
You will eat bugs
You will own nothing
You'll have 0 privacy

And WEF democrats like this will bring the WEF great reset to your communities unless they are stopped.

You will eat bugs
You will own nothing
You'll have 0 privacy

And WEF democrats like this will bring the WEF great reset to your communities unless they are stopped.

I am supposed afraid of this? Really. I mean for fuck sake.

Get a fucking life.

Your the one who posted a lie. I simply asked to post proof of what you said. You came back and said you didn't need proof.

You can expect pushback when you make rash, unfounded and unsuppoted statements that have proof to back them up.

I know that ReNaziKlans are truth averse, I will remember the next you ask me for proof. It will be a long wait.

Last edited:
They all get their 'news' and 'talking points' from some Soros outlet, same as the GOP shills get theirs from Town Hall and FreeRepublic or Gateway Pundit or some such. It's why they all repeat each other's slogans over and over and over again.

Most of them are stupid enough to do it for free; I can't imagine anybody paying these morons a dime.
(((SOROS)))

Why don't you just post this:
1695332995210.png

Forum List

Back