Sooooooo, who do you like for 2020?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Will Pence now be the front runner ?

We see Hillary is not popular now, will she be even less popular four years from now ?

Someone like Trump will emerge in both parties, or if Trump wins, only one.

Clinton win means America being in complete breakdown by 2020, most likely.

Nobody. I can't actually say I believe there will be a 2018 election, never mind 2020. If there's even multiple political parties by that point in time.

Pence shot his political career.

His only hope would be if his crooked running mate drops out.

2020 doesn't matter. It's almost a one-party system now and by 2020, one-party rule is cemented no matter what Pravda USA media tells ya'.

Chelsea.

Hillary will be too old, and ill, for a second term, so she and Bill will promote their daughter

Nobody. I can't actually say I believe there will be a 2018 election, never mind 2020. If there's even multiple political parties by that point in time.

The United States of America is in the early stages of collapse.

Long overdue if you ask me.

The United States of America is in the early stages of collapse.

Long overdue if you ask me.

We were in the early stages in 1860. We're well past that point now. We're in the death throes of the nation.

Long overdue but it still won't be pretty or nice to see it go down.

I can't tell if you guys are in the "depression" or "acceptance" stage in this thread. Hmm. But it's very impressive you're this far along already.

I'll still vote crazy over corrupt. At least there's still a choice..........these being the only choices offered by a dying system.

Anathema said:
We were in the early stages in 1860. We're well past that point now. We're in the death throes of the nation.

Long overdue but it still won't be pretty or nice to see it go down.

I'll be vacationing in the mountains, watching it all go down.

It will be quite the tragic comedy.

I can't tell if you guys are in the "depression" or "acceptance" stage in this thread. Hmm. But it's very impressive you're this far along already.

I've been depressed about this election since January, and I dont' see things getting better any time soon

Will Pence now be the front runner ?

We see Hillary is not popular now, will she be even less popular four years from now ?
Pence will likely be in the running, along with Cruz.

Kasich likely as well, Rubio less likely.

Once again Republicans will have a poor field of candidates.

Interestingly, as for Clinton, if she remains unpopular, struggles as president, and has poor presidential approval polls, it’s conceivable she will fail to win her Party’s nomination for 2020, or decide not to run for reelection.

We are indeed living in interesting, historic times.

I'll still vote crazy over corrupt. At least there's still a choice..........these being the only choices offered by a dying system.

You could not vote and maintain the moral high ground.

I for one am done consenting to the endless bullshit this system has put me through.

Forum List

Back