Sooooooo, who do you like for 2020?

I'll still vote crazy over corrupt. At least there's still a choice..........these being the only choices offered by a dying system.

You could not vote and maintain the moral high ground.

I for one am done consenting to the endless bullshit this system has put me through.
Unfortunately, you’re not done with moronic, idiotic statements such as the “United States of America is in the early stages of collapse.”

It exhibits a comprehensive ignorance of how our system of government operates.

I'll still vote crazy over corrupt. At least there's still a choice..........these being the only choices offered by a dying system.

I for one am done consenting to the endless bullshit this system has put me through.

Voting against total corruption is still a small, teeny-tiny, miniscule. microscopic, amoeba sized thread of morality. High ground?..........what's that?

Unfortunately, you’re not done with moronic, idiotic statements such as the “United States of America is in the early stages of collapse.”

Baseless conjecture.

Do you have something substantive to say?

System whores like C_Clayton_Jones are laughing up until the day the peasants hang em' off from a tree.

If you honestly believe there are not battle lines already being drawn, you are living in a fantasy world. I know of the kind of militarization that is taking place among radicals as we speak.

Gov't operates by the foundation of the rule of law. Rule of law died 7/5/16..............:lol:.

System whores like C_Clayton_Jones are laughing up until the day the peasants hang em' off from a tree.

If you honestly believe there are not battle lines already being drawn, you are living in a fantasy world. I know of the kind of militarization that is taking place among radicals as we speak.

C.C. Jones is a deckhand straightening out chairs on a sinkin' ship.

Then again, they'll probably provoke another Great Patriotic War, and we'll all go back to being good tax slaves.

Will Pence now be the front runner ?

We see Hillary is not popular now, will she be even less popular four years from now ?
Pence's career is over. I'm thinking the GOP will go with a moderate. I think the talking heads that drove the Trump candidacy have realized what a mistake they made and will tone it down.

I think as long as Pence play's his cards right, he's still very viable. He looked good in his debate, and I believe he would do well taking on Hillary in a debate.

We see Hillary is not popular now, will she be even less popular four years from now ?
IF Hillary wins, she will be a one termer.
Trump has already said he'll serve one term.

Ted Cruz 2020 (Because Hindsight is always 2020)

If she remains as unpopular as she is right now, then she'll obviously be very vulnerable. We'll see.

Cruz?

Not enough Bible Bangers to put him in office.

2020? Meh I'm done with politics its become a fiasco. These politicians are corrupted, break the law with impunity, they are liars, two faced, back stabbers, they promise one thing to get elected and do the opposite afterwards. They say one thing in private meetings with big donors and the opposite in public. Basically we have become Rome shortly before the Roman empire fell.

So I'll hoard my 2% wealth and keep my head down, good luck to the masses you are going to need it.

2020? Meh I'm done with politics its become a fiasco. These politicians are corrupted, break the law with impunity, they are liars, two faced, back stabbers, they promise one thing to get elected and do the opposite afterwards. They say one thing in private meetings with big donors and the opposite in public. Basically we have become Rome shortly before the Roman empire fell.

So I'll hoard my 2% wealth and keep my head down, good luck to the masses you are going to need it.

I hope to be retired and living in Australia by 2020, but may have to work a few more years beyond that.

I hope to be retired and living in Australia by 2020, but may have to work a few more years beyond that.

I love Australia but damn they have about 1,000 creepy crawlies that can bite, sting, and kill you.

Forum List

Back