Sooo .. Are Women Happier Now?

Lol, how would ya measure it? I have k own women that under no circumstances were they happy. Also known some that was rare not to see a smile on their face. Is it even possible to understand one of them? Seems trying to quantify that for the gender as a whole would be an impossible task.

Lol, how would ya measure it? I have k own women that under no circumstances were they happy. Also known some that was rare not to see a smile on their face. Is it even possible to understand one of them? Seems trying to quantify that for the gender as a whole would be an impossible task.
Yup .. it's complicated .. :wink_2:

Funny, the happiest women I've ever met are those Catholic wives and mothers who are fulfilling what they believe is their purpose in life, supporting their husbands and having tons of little Catholic babies, whom they educate AT HOME, where they believe children should be educated!

Funny, the happiest women I've ever met are those Catholic wives and mothers who are fulfilling what they believe is their purpose in life, supporting their husbands and having tons of little Catholic babies, whom they educate AT HOME, where they believe children should be educated!

I do feel like I won the Jackpot .. um .. mostly.. :lol:

After over 53 years of, "liberation" are women happier now ..?

I'd say no, Lumpster.

Women in the 1960s:
Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 7.27.55 PM.png

Today's modern, liberated feminist:
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/470/818/eb9.php

Post of the decade....

I think we've proven that to a 100% certainty, eh? And we just get crazier every decade.

As a species, humans are some messed up balls of insanity, and the women half of our species have done the best job at it.

'Cept for those 147 gender folks.

They're crazier and more unhappy than any of us.

After over 53 years of, "liberation" are women happier now ..?

also .. just wondering if the olden days were really, not all that bad as well. ?

They aren't happy because women want to be treated as equals, and at the same time want to be treated special. When you want everything but also want nothing you won't ever be happy.

Forum List

Back