Something smells fishy!

JimJones

May 21, 2009
Tampa,Fl
All week, Fox News TV and Radio personalities have been reporting about some “fishy” language that was found on the White House blog website. In an attempt to slow the rumor mill revolving around Obama’s healthcare, the Obama Administration asked their supporters to become snitches.

“If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]” –White House Blog 8/4/09

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjPXCymqmo[/ame]

The White House press asked Robert Gibbs about the White House blog he didn’t know, didn’t understand, or just moved on to the next question. I believe he does know and he does understand. Something fishy alright!

FoxNews.com reported: Judge Andrew Napolitano, a FOX News analyst, said Friday.

"There's also a statute that requires the White House to retain all communications that it receives. It can't try to rewrite history by pretending it didn't receive anything," he said.

"If the White House deletes anything, it violates one statute. If the White House collects data on the free speech, it violates another statute."

Napolitano was referring to the Privacy Act of 1974, which was passed after the Nixon administration used federal agencies to illegally investigate individuals for political purposes. Enacted after Richard Nixon's resignation in the Watergate scandal, the statute generally prohibits any federal agency from maintaining records on individuals exercising their right to free speech.

But Napolitano said the White House probably cannot be sued because of sovereign immunity, unless someone was harmed by what the government did with the records. But that's unlikely, he said, because the person would probably be unaware of the harm.

"That's a silent violation of your right to privacy," he said.

The ACLU said in a statement to FOXNews.com that the White House blog is a "bad idea that could send a troublesome message."

Where is the left on all this? When George Bush broke the Constitution with the Patriot Act, the left was outraged, as they should be. Congress, the Senate, and the President can’t be allowed to break the U.S. Constitution at will.

Within 200 days of Obama’s Presidency he has broke the Constitution with the government purchasing shared in the banks, insurance companies, and the automotive industry. He broke a law that he co-sponsored. Remember when he was running he talked about how he contributed to ethic reform. Well he broke that very law when he fired Inspector General Gerald Walpin without proper notice. Funny that Wilpin was investigating the Democratic Sacramento, CA. Mayor, ex-basketball star, and Obama supporter Kevin Johnson. Now Obama is breaching our first amendment with this Nazi style snitching request.

This past week Nancy Pelosi said that people attending the town hall meetings carried signs showing a Nazi swastika. I personal watched a lot of different footage and saw nothing resembling a swastika. However, if there was, perhaps the people with these signs are trying to say that they are feeling like America has turned into Nazi Germany.

Who is acting the Nazi, the People or our Government??

STOP THE MADENESS AND STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT!

Source: White House Blog, Fox News, FoxNews.com, CNN News

-JimJones (STOP drinking the government kool-aid)

BorderlineIQ

Last edited:
Man I was on top of this months ago when I first got involved with the Tea Parties. When I went to my first Tea Party I called a Sign Shop and asked how much it would cost to make me a sign. I scoffed at the quote I received and decided to buy poster board and Markers at the office supply store. I then asked myself how some many protester's on T.V. have pro printed signs, it must cost a fortune, oh well I thought I'm going to make my own.

Now, the Liberals in Washington are calling me and folks like myself Fake, Astro Turf. Wait just a minute. I went to the Town Hall meeting here in Danville, IL and a group got off a BUS a CHARTED BUS with Huge Signs Pre-Printed Signs. This was before the media and Nancy Pelosi started to accuse us of being a GOP MOB. And again I asked myself, what is going on here. Who is paying for this? Who paid for full size "First Student" Charted Bus to bring these organized protester's to a town hall meeting?

Now I see and hear that others have made the same connection and I'm kicking myself, why didn't I speak up when I first noticed this, oh well. The important thing is that people are noticing, they are noticing and talking about it. For years now, Liberal lapdogs have gone to protests with nice clean printed signs yelling and screaming about some thing or another waiting for the camera and then leaving and yet no one asked, who printed the signs for those folks. Grassroots, my ass. I have more Grass growing there then those fools have I GUARANTEE IT!

You mean like this:
MG_0016.jpg

Who's organized again? lol they even have the lawn hardware on them!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back