Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

Because THEY FUCKING FELT LIKE VOTING FOR HIM

You are the one injecting skin color. What damn difference does it make? Maybe they're all racist like you?

Get over it dude. We have real problems in this country so focus your energy on them instead.

Are you such a whiny little bitch that you can't refrain from your racist rants?
What have I said that has been racist?
Be specific.

Are you stupid? You want to investigate the black vote but none of the other voting blocks that Obama overwelmingly won.

It's rather obvious unless you're a simple minded individual.

Look dude, it is what it is. There is NOTHING you can do about it so just move on. What could you possibly hope to gain from all this?

There are racists in every party, every demographic and pointing to it accomplishes what?

Nothing. Raise the bar for the standard dialogue and seek a different outcome. Whining like a child saying "mommy look!" Is pointless
Can you address this in a mature and adult way without attacking with a racist attitude?

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

How about addressing this with facts and not emotional racist rants?

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Politics son. Something you clearly can't grasp.

You have no grasp of politics if you can't address it.

African American voters have voted overwhelmingly democratic for a long time. You have choosen to ignore that fact, and the fact that Obama got huge margins with all minorities, not just blacks, and he also won women.

As an aside, I'm 100% certain some African Americans voted for him based solely on the color of his skin. I am just as certain some other people voted agaisnt him, for the very same reason.

^^ This.

Not too hard to understand especially since blacks have historically voted Dem.
However why would they support someone who gave amnesty through executive order with a limited jobs markets with 14.1% unemployment?

Facts are 95% of black Americans voted for obama.

And so what? Fact is, blacks vote for blacks, women vote for women, conservative white men vote for conservative white men. What are you and the GOP going to do about it? My guess is sit there and whine and cry about it for decades to come. If you wanted to change that fact, a proactive approach would be to adopt policies that appeal to black Americans in order to gain their votes.... lol... like that would ever happen.

Question would a conservative white male vote for a conservative black?
Would a conservative white male vote for a conservative female?

African American voters have voted overwhelmingly democratic for a long time. You have choosen to ignore that fact, and the fact that Obama got huge margins with all minorities, not just blacks, and he also won women.

As an aside, I'm 100% certain some African Americans voted for him based solely on the color of his skin. I am just as certain some other people voted agaisnt him, for the very same reason.

^^ This.

However why would they support someone who gave amnesty through executive order with a limited jobs markets with 14.1% unemployment?

Because that's their right as an American. To vote for whomever they choose without having to justify their vote. That is our system so get used to it.

You want the black vote? This thread isn't the path.

If it was purely race then Alan Keys or Cain would be president.

This thread is counter productive to the needs of the GOP

Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position.

Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position.

I have news for you all Americans are competing with illegals for jobs take those blinders off and open your eyes.
I was on a construction site the other day and out of 15 people on that floor they were on I was the only English speaking person there all spoke Spanish.

Why would the Progressives run a man that had not a shred of experience in anything and hardly any one ever heard of until he ran for President?

think about it

This your knew catch phrase you thought of while dishing out lunches?

I see you trying to use the 08 election meme that nobody gives a shit about anymore.

^^ This.

Because that's their right as an American. To vote for whomever they choose without having to justify their vote. That is our system so get used to it.

Another emotional out burst. You aren't mature enough to discuss this subject move on

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

I'd say it's because he's a Democrat, you know, because before Obama nearly all blacks voted Democrat.

Derp?

Facts are 95% of black Americans voted for obama.

And so what? Fact is, blacks vote for blacks, women vote for women, conservative white men vote for conservative white men. What are you and the GOP going to do about it? My guess is sit there and whine and cry about it for decades to come. If you wanted to change that fact, a proactive approach would be to adopt policies that appeal to black Americans in order to gain their votes.... lol... like that would ever happen.

If a conservative white male voter is faced with choosing between another conservative white male politician and a black conservative politician, which one do you think is more likely to get the vote?

Oook let's just ignore the fact kerry and gore got most of the black vote as well. Around 95% each....
Blacks tend to vote dem and only democrat.
So you are a retard,and you made a stupid thread.

95% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Primary in 2008. There is most certainly a racial component involved in their support of him. Anyone who denies this is purposely sticking their head in the sand. It is, however, certainly not the only reason.

Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well. Seriously this isnt that complicated to understand. Blacks tend to run with the dems period. The number don't change.

Sure, yes, some voted because he was black, Just like some voted for Mccain or Romney because he was white. Thats always going to happen in anything. That doesn't mean Obama got 95% because he is black. Thats stupid and makes you look stupid.

^^ This.

They support the Dems because the Dems will never agree to cut entitlements, only evil Republicans want to do that. Why in the world would they not vote Dem? They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them ... and gives them free phones, free birth control, free, free, free. They are chained to that 'freedom' and therefore vote for that 'freedom'.

They voted for Obama because Obama blamed Bush for four years, painted Romney as evil rich white guy who only cares about other evil white rich guys, etc. who would just follow Bush's policies. Doesn't matter that their unemployment rate is so high (do those blacks even realize that black unemployment is at 14+%?).

There is absolutely no doubt that some voted for Obama because he is black just as there is no doubt that some didn't vote for him because he is black. But historically blacks vote Dem.

Last edited:

If a conservative white male voter is faced with choosing between another conservative white male politician and a black conservative politician, which one do you think is more likely to get the vote?

We Conservatives were faced with that this year if given the chance I would have supported Allen West. He would have been a better choice than Romney

Another emotional out burst. You aren't mature enough to discuss this subject move on

Move on indeed. Not for lack of maturity but because of it.

Good day fool

Oook let's just ignore the fact kerry and gore got most of the black vote as well. Around 95% each....
Blacks tend to vote dem and only democrat.
So you are a retard,and you made a stupid thread.

95% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Primary in 2008. There is most certainly a racial component involved in their support of him. Anyone who denies this is purposely sticking their head in the sand. It is, however, certainly not the only reason.

Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well. Seriously this isnt that complicated to understand. Blacks tend to run with the dems period. The number don't change.

Sure, yes, some voted because he was black, Just like some voted for Mccain or Romney because he was white. Thats always going to happen in anything. That doesn't mean Obama got 95% because he is black. Thats stupid and makes you look stupid.

No they didn't both got 90%

No they didn't both got 90%

:lmao:

Forum List

Back