Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

What did the Republican Party have to offer them? How much outreach to the black voter did the Republican Party do?

so that's it, they have to offer them something?
what do you suggest they give them..?

Yep. That's why. It's because we are all on the Democratic plantation and white liberals are our masters and if we ever forget it we have millions of Republicans/Conservatives to remind us at every turn.:lol:

If you're honest which you aren't you'll admit I'm right.

No you are not right and my statement was sarcasm, but keep thinking it and saying it it helped the Republicans win this time.
14.1% unemployment should have lost some support
adding new workers to a limited work force should have killed more support but it didn't.

The question is what has obama offered them?
14.1% unemployment and more workers to an already limited jobs economy.
Next.

Is it Obama's fault that blacks are competing with non-English speaking immigrants for jobs?
Who gave them amnesty even after congress could not pass the dream act? Of course this is obama's fault he added the new numbers with his executive order.

So Obama is responsible for the education of black kids, prior to when he got into politics? When are black parents and the black community responsible for their own actions or inactions?

The question is what has obama offered them?
14.1% unemployment and more workers to an already limited jobs economy.
Next.

Is it Obama's fault that blacks are competing with non-English speaking immigrants for jobs?
Who gave them amnesty even after congress could not pass the dream act? Of course this is obama's fault he added the new numbers with his executive order.

Yeah, rubber stamping every entitlement you can think of too. Only requirement, it really helps to be Black or Hispanic.

Fuck all this, now that I'm a voting minority white, I want my White Entertainment Chanel, White History Month, free tuition and on and on.

Yeah, rubber stamping every entitlement you can think of too. Only requirement, it really helps to be Black or Hispanic.

Fuck all this, now that I'm a voting minority white, I want my White Entertainment Chanel, White History Month, free tuition and on and on.
That's not a reason to vote for someone. skin tone shouldn't matter

It's very simple. obama promises more free stuff and all republicans have to offer is a job.

So Obama is responsible for the education of black kids, prior to when he got into politics? When are black parents and the black community responsible for their own actions or inactions?
Stop deflecting
Who gave illegal amnesty? which added more people to a limited work force when blacks already have 14.1% unemployment?

If you're honest which you aren't you'll admit I'm right.

No you are not right and my statement was sarcasm, but keep thinking it and saying it it helped the Republicans win this time.
adding new workers to a limited work force should have killed more support but it didn't.

Or blacks know that we are responsible for our own lives and we shouldn't have let ourselves be in competion for jobs with illegal non-English speakers in the first place. Why fight over scraps when the table is full of steak?

Or blacks know that we are responsible for our own lives and we shouldn't have let ourselves be in competion for jobs with illegal non-English speakers in the first place. Why fight over scraps when the table is full of steak?

Dude that's a load of horse shit even for you.
Do I need to provide links and video's of blacks in the news saying whose going to take care of me, whose going to pay for my children.

Stop deflecting
Who gave illegal amnesty? which added more people to a limited work force when blacks already have 14.1% unemployment?

Are illegals competing with Jews and Asians for jobs?

Even more puzzling is how Mitt Romney received so many votes from white Republicans. Course the Republican Party is 90% white. Hmmm, that could be a problem for Republicans moving, to quote Obama, "Forward".

Do I need to provide links and video's of blacks in the news saying whose going to take care of me, whose going to pay for my children.

Do you have links and videos of 33 million black Americans making those statements?

Even more puzzling is how Mitt Romney received so many votes from white Republicans. Course the Republican Party is 90% white. Hmmm, that could be a problem for Republicans moving, to quote Obama, "Forward".

well then they should have their own month, the white history month and a NAFWP..

The National association for white people to lobby Congress...

FORWARD COMRADES

Do you have links and videos of 33 million black Americans making those statements?
Not everybody get's on video and says stupid shit but some do.
Two of the more famous ones.
[ame=http://youtu.be/bavou_SEj1E]I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

What did the Republican Party have to offer them? How much outreach to the black voter did the Republican Party do?

A more appropriate question would be: What did the Democratic Party ever offered to blacks?

Look at all the major cities with black Democratic mayors.
Look at all the States with Democratic Governors.
Look at the country with a Democratic President.

Are blacks better off than they were under the Bush (43) administration?
Are blacks better off than they were under the Bush (41) administration?
Or Under the Reagan administration?
Were they better off with Clinton as President? Or Jimmy Carter? Or LBJ, who hated blacks and called them *******?

Other than more food stamps than ever, WHAT did this President contribute to the welfare of black people??

On the other hand any and all blacks who dared to be Republican are called Uncle Toms and worse. Any and all blacks who don't sound like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson or Louis Farrakhan is denigrated as "talking WHITE".

Then they, lead by their billionaire rap "artist" spokesmen, they vote lock step, like Nazis in Germany or slaves in North Korea, 95% for the golf-playing, Air Force Flying, nicotine addict President who takes them for dependable and reliable fools, while doing absolutely bugger all to help them to climb out of the depths of economic morass that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would want to see them mired in, in order to save their own racist and self-serving advocacy.

As far as your question: How much outreach to the black voter did the Republican Party do?

No outreach can reach those who do not want to be reached. Blacks today would vote for Obama even if they saw a video of Obama raping a boy. If it was a white boy, it would be a glorious enhancer.

Nothing can change stuck on stupid.

Forum List

Back