Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

Dude shit spreads easy you do realize that all bull shit?Next election I'll take a few bats to the election polls and stand at the entrance.
Blacks voted for obama because he is black.

And did they vote for Clinton becuase he's black too?

Why did women vote for Obama?
Why did Latinos?
Why did Jews?
Why did Asians?

rmrd0000's Blog | Talking Points Memo | Bill Clinton Got Historically Low Black Vote Percentages
1984 Walter Mondale 90% Ronald Reagan 9%
1988 Michael Dukakis 90% George H.W. Bush 10%
1992 Bill Clinton 83% George H.W. Bush 10%
1996 Bill Clinton 84% Bob Dole 12%
2000 Al Gore 90% George W. Bush 9%

These are percentages of registered voters not all Black Americans.

African American voters have voted overwhelmingly democratic for a long time. You have choosen to ignore that fact, and the fact that Obama got huge margins with all minorities, not just blacks, and he also won women.

As an aside, I'm 100% certain some African Americans voted for him based solely on the color of his skin. I am just as certain some other people voted agaisnt him, for the very same reason.

You really are either totally ignorant or you do have blinders on. Here I will post your thread start. DUH!
This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

Why the hell didn't you say why did mittens get all the white male votes. Oh yes I forgot you are one of that kind.
Bye you ignorant individual.

You really must think everyone but you is stupid.
With the post you made and the comments you put up and you expect others that think rationally don't see your racist attitude.
Give it a break.

The last indefensible argument talking point calling someone a racist.
I have a black aunt dumb ass so keep your lies to yourself.

OK dumb ass what exactly have I said that was racist? be specific.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Or because he's a democrat? I'm sure race played a roll in both sides for some but its commonly known that party trumps all else for many of us.

And honestly even if you're right, what exactly are you going to do about it beyond crying on the internet? He won, deal with it like an adult

Go to hell hows that bitch? I know he won I have never said he didn't. It's how he won and why blacks supported him like They did when he hasn't done one damn thing as far as jobs go and has made it even harder for anyone to get a job because of obama's amnesty executive order. So move your fucking bitch ass on.

Why did Latinos?
Why did Jews?
Why did Asians?

rmrd0000's Blog | Talking Points Memo | Bill Clinton Got Historically Low Black Vote Percentages

African American voters have voted overwhelmingly democratic for a long time. You have choosen to ignore that fact, and the fact that Obama got huge margins with all minorities, not just blacks, and he also won women.

As an aside, I'm 100% certain some African Americans voted for him based solely on the color of his skin. I am just as certain some other people voted agaisnt him, for the very same reason.

This is the internet, how dare you make sense.

Or because he's a democrat? I'm sure race played a roll in both sides for some but its commonly known that party trumps all else for many of us.

And honestly even if you're right, what exactly are you going to do about it beyond crying on the internet? He won, deal with it like an adult

Go to hell hows that bitch? I know he won I have never said he didn't. It's how he won and why blacks supported him like he did when he hasn't done one damn thing as far as jobs go and has made it even harder for anyone to get a job because of obama's amnesty executive order. So move your fucking bitch ass on.

You can't handle being governed by a black man. You sad sad man lol

You are as biased and ignorant as the poster.

You really are either totally ignorant or you do have blinders on. Here I will post your thread start. DUH!

Why the hell didn't you say why did mittens get all the white male votes. Oh yes I forgot you are one of that kind.

You really must think everyone but you is stupid.
With the post you made and the comments you put up and you expect others that think rationally don't see your racist attitude.
Give it a break.

OK dumb ass what exactly have I said that was racist? be specific.

I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.
That's what you call being a racist saying they voted for him because he's black? It's idiots like you that will always sweep this under the dirty rug

Your to immature to discuss this subject best that you move on. For one thing this thread isn't about Romney

You are as biased and ignorant as the poster.

I'm not biased I'm a republican ya moron. One thing I'm not is a crybaby racist.

Welcome to ignore fool

Go to hell hows that bitch? I know he won I have never said he didn't. It's how he won and why blacks supported him like he did when he hasn't done one damn thing as far as jobs go and has made it even harder for anyone to get a job because of obama's amnesty executive order. So move your fucking bitch ass on.

You can't handle being governed by a black man. You sad sad man lol
I'm not the one with the problem of skin tone it's those like you and blunder head that have a problem with his skin tone and project that problem onto others.

Here so the racist will not side track the thread with their racist little rants.

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Here so the racist will not side track the thread with their racist little rants.

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Because THEY FUCKING FELT LIKE VOTING FOR HIM

You are the one injecting skin color. What damn difference does it make? Maybe they're all racist like you?

Get over it dude. We have real problems in this country so focus your energy on them instead.

You are the one injecting skin color. What damn difference does it make? Maybe they're all racist like you?

Get over it dude. We have real problems in this country so focus your energy on them instead.

Are you such a whiny little bitch that you can't refrain from your racist rants?
What have I said that has been racist?
Be specific.

How about addressing this with facts and not emotional racist rants?

Why did Latinos?
Why did Jews?
Why did Asians?

How many voted for Clinton?

Are you such a whiny little bitch that you can't refrain from your racist rants?
What have I said that has been racist?
Be specific.

Are you stupid? You want to investigate the black vote but none of the other voting blocks that Obama overwelmingly won.

It's rather obvious unless you're a simple minded individual.

Look dude, it is what it is. There is NOTHING you can do about it so just move on. What could you possibly hope to gain from all this?

There are racists in every party, every demographic and pointing to it accomplishes what?

Nothing. Raise the bar for the standard dialogue and seek a different outcome. Whining like a child saying "mommy look!" Is pointless

Facts are 95% of black Americans voted for obama.

And so what? Fact is, blacks vote for blacks, women vote for women, conservative white men vote for conservative white men. What are you and the GOP going to do about it? My guess is sit there and whine and cry about it for decades to come. If you wanted to change that fact, a proactive approach would be to adopt policies that appeal to black Americans in order to gain their votes.... lol... like that would ever happen.

^^ This.

Not too hard to understand especially since blacks have historically voted Dem.

How about addressing this with facts and not emotional racist rants?

Politics son. Something you clearly can't grasp.

Forum List

Back