Something not addressed on 9/11

Nov 15, 2009
What would it take to find a distant target on a search and find flight path?

Any outdoorsman here?

You mean like the World Trade Center?

Head east, find the Hudson River and head south. You can't miss it.

wilderness guide here
from the air, in that terrain, those towers would be visible from at least 30 miles.
It was a clear day with light winds, as shown by the direction the smoke plume took afterwards.

I base that on this;
From the top of Mt Baldy, on a clear day I can see the san fransisco peaks, 110 miles away, and a couple hundred feet lower in elevation. If one was at least 1000 feet higher than the desired target, visibility would increase.
Considering that the air in the city contains some smog, and humidity, 30 miles is a conservative estimate. It was probobly visible from a distance 2 or 3 times that, but to be conservative, 30 miles is my guess.

However; the evil midgets flagship can see a lot further than that. Based in space, they can literally see from maine to florida, from the coast to the mississippi, and in great detail.
As everyone now knows,a race of evil space midgets are responsible for the destruction on 911.

You mean like the World Trade Center?

Head east, find the Hudson River and head south. You can't miss it.

Like taking candy from a baby isn't it?

This is the Flight 11 Flight Path
260px-AA11_path.svg.png

This is a map of the Hudson River
Hudsonmap.png

And the funny thing is that the same bastard child is the one screaming for a new investigation to answer questions just like the one he stated as if there is some sort of "gotcha" moment to be had in asking such an inane, jejune, and frankly elementary question.

I'm scoring this round a 2 punch knockout. Whats on your card?

Forum List

Back