February 2010 and no DEATH CAMPS and NO Martial law?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
We were all assured by Terrel we would all be in death camps under Martial law by now, forced to take tainted flu shots that would GIVE us H1N1 not prevent it.

Meanwhile those same shots were all given to the military and the medical profession so who exactly was going to be alive to hold us in the Death Camps and force us to take the shots? Who exactly was going to be giving the shots?

Please do not confuse our resident conspiracy theorists

If Terrel wants to believe there are death camps, he will just tell you that thr Gubmint is covering them up

Hi Retired:

We were all assured by Terrel we would all be in death camps under Martial law by now ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqWtiAtSvg0&feature=player_embedded"]Listen To Ron Paul And Wake Up Already![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEozEQoQ3tg&feature=related]INFLATION NATION - MARTIAL LAW Part 1[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Retired:

We were all assured by Terrel we would all be in death camps under Martial law by now ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqWtiAtSvg0&feature=player_embedded]Listen To Ron Paul And Wake Up Already![/ame]

GL,

Terral

You and Paul have a lot in common; both whacked beyond all repair and lifelong losers. How many organizations have you been shitted out of so far?

If Terrel wants to believe there are death camps, he will just tell you that thr Gubmint is covering them up

i'm in a death camp right now. at least the government gives us internet here.

i'm in a death camp right now. at least the government gives us internet here.

Sounds like the Twilight Zone

"Its a Cook Book"

Last edited:
I am starting a tour company to take people around on buses to see the death camps.
Are any of them close enough together to visit two in one day?
How about gathering souvenirs? You know, bone fragments, article of clothing, spare teeth, ect.

I am starting a tour company to take people around on buses to see the death camps.
How about gathering souvenirs? You know, bone fragments, article of clothing, spare teeth, ect.

i saw a map a long time ago that showed where some of these camps were supposed to be located. i clicked on the one labelled Fort Dix because i knew the area. the camp was in fact a working federal prison located on Fort Dix housing several thousand criminals.

its not a death camp.

i saw a map a long time ago that showed where some of these camps were supposed to be located. i clicked on the one labelled Fort Dix because i knew the area. the camp was in fact a working federal prison located on Fort Dix housing several thousand criminals.

its not a death camp.

Yes, even glenn beck showed those maps and films on tv.

So....does anyone know the rules about souvenirs? I don't want my customers getting busted. Oh yeah, and I am a troofer friendly business start-up. Troofers get preffered stock if they invest in my tour company.
And as always, tickets to the tour are free to the troofers and new world order nuts, at least one way.

We were all assured by Terrel we would all be in death camps under Martial law by now, forced to take tainted flu shots that would GIVE us H1N1 not prevent it.

Meanwhile those same shots were all given to the military and the medical profession so who exactly was going to be alive to hold us in the Death Camps and force us to take the shots? Who exactly was going to be giving the shots?

We already ARE under martial law, and millions of people have ALREADY been killed in death camps!

Where've you been?

We already ARE under martial law, and millions of people have ALREADY been killed in death camps!

Where've you been?

sorry. was on the beach in mexico looking for the chinese landing craft.

Forum List

Back