Something Is Wrong, and It’s Not the Universe

The universe was created with nearly equal amounts of matter and anr
That's why the universe is expanding? I'm not sure what you meant to say, there.

As the matter and antimatter annihilated each other, the resulting energy released from that interaction provided the energy to accelerate the remaining matter which quickly coalesced itself as hydrogen and helium and began forming cosmic structure which continued on their paths.
Okay. But you can accelerate matter all day, and you have not expanded space. One nanometer of space expanded to 10 light years of space in a tiny fraction of time.
Read the whole thing and stop parsing it.

The creation of space and time started as subatomic particles occupying a very tiny space in nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. This is not a steady state system. As the matter and antimatter annihilated each other, the resulting energy released from that interaction provided the energy to accelerate the remaining matter which quickly coalesced itself as hydrogen and helium and began forming cosmic structures which continued on their paths.

The inflation event ended about 10^-32 s after the big bang. The first subatomic particles were not formed until later, about 10^-11 seconds after the big bang.

Last edited:
Read the whole thing and stop parsing it.
I did. And you can accelerate matter all day, and it doesn't explain why the universe inflated as it did. This remains unknown. By you, or by anyone.
What I just described is an energy source beyond imagination. It’s what started everything. Everything you are trying to describe is secondary to what started it all.

What is left in the universe is a tiny percentage of what it started with.

We don'tt know why the universe is expanding. We dont know exactly the rate at which it is exanding, or why it appears to be speeding up in its expansion. Did a fluctuation in its earliest state determine the makeup of the universe and the laws of physics in it? Possibly!

You are a moron. You are discussing things that have no meaning to you.
Well ding, I gotta tell ya, thats not a good defense of the following as the reason why space is expanding:

The creation of space and time started as subatomic particles occupying a very tiny space in nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter.

....given that the matter to which you attribute the expansion of space did not exist until after the inflationary epoch.

You are demomstrably wrong. And you do not know why space is expanding. Nobody does.

You are a moron. You are discussing things that have no meaning to you.
Well ding, I gotta tell ya, thats not a good defense of the following as the reason why space is expanding:

The creation of space and time started as subatomic particles occupying a very tiny space in nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter.

....given that the matter to which you attribute the expansion of space did not exist until after the inflationary epoch.

You are demomstrably wrong. And you do not know why space is expanding. Nobody does.
Again. Stop parsing what I wrote.

The creation of space and time started as subatomic particles occupying a very tiny space in nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. This is not a steady state system. As the matter and antimatter annihilated each other, the resulting energy released from that interaction provided the energy to accelerate the remaining matter which quickly coalesced itself as hydrogen and helium and began forming cosmic structures which continued on their paths.

What part of nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter which existed as subatomic particles annihilating each other did you not get?
What I don't get about it is how you offer that as an explanation for the expansion of space, given that none of that existed until after the inflationary period.

I don't get that, because it is absurd. Nobody does or should "get" that.

We dont know why space expanded then, or why it is expanding so qickly now. We are searching for fields in our universe resembling the field postulated to have caused the initial expansion. 40 years later, no luck.

We don'tt know why the universe is expanding. We dont know exactly the rate at which it is exanding, or why it appears to be speeding up in its expansion. Did a fluctuation in its earliest state determine the makeup of the universe and the laws of physics in it? Possibly!
Sure we do. The creation of space and time caused it.

What part of nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter which existed as subatomic particles annihilating each other did you not get?
What I don't get about it is how you offer that as an explanation for the expansion of space, given that none of that existed until after the inflationary period.

I don't get that, because it is absurd. Nobody does or should "get" that.

We dont know why space expanded then, or why it is expanding so qickly now. We are searching for fields in our universe resembling the field postulated to have caused the expansion. 40 years later, no luck.
What exactly do you believe happens when matter and antimatter interact?

Now picture what is left over as a tiny fraction of the matter and antimatter that interacted.

You don’t need to go any further for the smoking gun of the force that put the remaining matter in motion.

The creation of space and time caused it.
That's not an explanation. Why would such an event cause such rapid expansion, from a smaller state? Why would it wait 10 ~36 s to do so? Why would it then slow?

You are just replacing mysteries with mysteries, there. They are they same mysteries we already face. To reband them doesn't explain them.

Irrelevant. Neither existed until after the inflationary period. You really need to abandon that line entirely, ding. You are discrediting yourself.

The creation of space and time caused it.
That's not an explanation. Why would such an event cause such rapid expansion, from a smaller state? Why would it wait 10 ~36 s to do so? Why would it then slow?

You are just replacing mysteries with mysteries, there. They are they same mysteries we already face. To reband them doesn't explain them.
It absolutely is because the creation of space and time involved nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter whose reaction provided the energy to put the remaining matter into motion.

Irrelevant. Neither existed until after the inflationary period. You really need to abandon that line entirely, ding. You are discrediting yourself.
It’s totally relevant that the universe began with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter.

Whose massive energy release provided the energy to put the remaining matter in motion.

It absolutely is because the creation of space and time involved nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter
...but the inflationary epoch came before, and had ended.

Say it with me, kids....
Which means what exactly?

You keep saying these words like they mean something to you. Describe in detail the process you are pretending to understand.

Forum List

Back