Something I agree with Rick Perry on - and he agrees with Occupy Wall Street on.

Perry said he would stop all foreign aid to every country until they met our conditions (whatever that means).

I would stop all foreign aid period. Now.

Rick Perry is lying. He isnt going to stop any aid to any country. He made it up because he thought it would sound good. Pure rhetoric. If it wasnt we would have heard about it before now and it would reflect in his professional history.

Ron Paul will end all aid immeadiatly and his professional record reflects that.

He's throwing everything and anything out there in hopes that it will resonate. The guy won't get anywhere near the WH so he can just keep talking as far as I am concerned.

I am not one to count anyone out but he is ridiculous.

Perry said he would stop all foreign aid to every country until they met our conditions (whatever that means).

Rick Perry is lying. He isnt going to stop any aid to any country. He made it up because he thought it would sound good. Pure rhetoric. If it wasnt we would have heard about it before now and it would reflect in his professional history.

Ron Paul will end all aid immeadiatly and his professional record reflects that.

He's throwing everything and anything out there in hopes that it will resonate. The guy won't get anywhere near the WH so he can just keep talking as far as I am concerned.

I'm inclined to agree.

I think perry is toast now.

Dems again in 2010?

Oh, for the love of God. You people don't understand English very well. Rick Perry was NOT talking about "ending foreign aid". He was talking about overhauling the way we think about foreign aid and decide how much to hand out and to whom. And I think he's right. Instead of just starting out with the assumption that we're going to automatically give X amount here and Y amount here with no thought to what happens there afterward, we should be doing an international version of what I do with my adult daughter, ie. making them tell us WHY we should give them any of our money, what they plan to do with it, and then hold them to it.

Ron Paul is a danger to this country. That is, assuming anyone would vote for him first.

This country is a corporate Oligarchy that is bordering on fascism and a police state with a expensive global empire. So yes, Ron Paul is a danger to this country, and that is all the more reason to vote for him.

Or you could vote for Rick Perry who is a liberal.inc and we can continue doing the same things we have been doing for 20 years. Just ask yourself, are you better off now then you were 20 years ago?
If it's so bad you can always leave and take up residence in the libertarian paradise of Somalia.
Am I better off? Yes, substantially.

Foreign aid is not just a give away, it is the bribe that allows our companies to go into some of these countries and exploit their resources and cheap labor. The third world operates on bribes and we have to pay them somehow.

Foreign aid is not just a give away, it is the bribe that allows our companies to go into some of these countries and exploit their resources and cheap labor. The third world operates on bribes and we have to pay them somehow.

Perry is naive if he thinks our foreign aid comes without strings. Every dollar comes with a "if you will do this, we will give you that"

What flusters Perry is that we do not get to make all the rules in foreign countries we give money to

So true! And the other side of the coin is welfare to third world countries. It keeps them third world by denying them the most basic of economies!

Perry is naive if he thinks our foreign aid comes without strings. Every dollar comes with a "if you will do this, we will give you that"

What flusters Perry is that we do not get to make all the rules in foreign countries we give money to

Well we already know he is naive. He couldnt even remember the supposed three branches of government that he is working so hard to do away with. My ass, the guy is just a dumb shit. I know people that work at McDonalds that can rattle off three branches of government.

Maybe he should start practicing 'would you like that supersized?' seems much more fitting for a dummy like him.

Would you like that ahh um.... (ron paul: Supersized??) Yea thats it supersized! (commentator: lets get this right, you want us to supersize our meal??) no, no supersized isnt it (commentator: well if its not supersized what is it?) Um ahh, I cant. Sorry. I guess I really stepped in a pickle..

Good god I cant wait till he fades from the spotlight.

Well we already know he is naive. He couldnt even remember the supposed three branches of government that he is working so hard to do away with. My ass, the guy is just a dumb shit. I know people that work at McDonalds that can rattle off three branches of government.

Maybe he should start practicing 'would you like that supersized?' seems much more fitting for a dummy like him.

Would you like that ahh um.... (ron paul: Supersized??) Yea thats it supersized! (commentator: lets get this right, you want us to supersize our meal??) no, no supersized isnt it (commentator: well if its not supersized what is it?) Um ahh, I cant. Sorry. I guess I really stepped in a pickle..

Geez are you fucking stupid.
Three branches of government. Really? Really??

That's sad. He's criticizing Rick Perry for not remembering things, and HE can't even remember what it was Rick Perry couldn't remember. Gotta love the irony, though.

That's sad. He's criticizing Rick Perry for not remembering things, and HE can't even remember what it was Rick Perry couldn't remember. Gotta love the irony, though.

Pissonthetree combines arrogance and stupidity typical of the OWS and narco-libertarian crowd. Fortunately they are the 1% nutjobs who just make lots of noise in between elections.

Are you guys done sucking each other off over play on words???

No. We're sharing amazement that someone can be as stupid as you and still find the keys on a computer.

And it's a hell of a lot more entertaining than trying to pretend that Waterboy has anything useful and intelligent to say.

Clearly I have alot of usefull and intelligent things to say. Thats why you douchbags ignore what I have to say and instead insert an insult after.

I would be alarmed if the liberal.inc's of this board started to agree with me, untill that happens I know I have nothing to worry about.

I agree, we should take care of our own first. Only if any money is left, should we be sending it to other countries. When you are in as deep a debt as we are, you don't continue to give to charities while you go further into debt...it's just plain stupid.

The world got on fine before America. And got along fine in Americas early years without aid. And...I somehow think the world could find a way to get along without our aid in the future. Because we sure aren't getting much in return for our investment except bloated Euro debt nations, greedy Asians and crazy fucking Muslims.

Telling the right’s ignorance of the fact there are millions of Muslim Americans.

What ‘record’? What foreign aid has Paul himself alone stopped?

Clearly I have alot of usefull and intelligent things to say.

When will we start seeing either posted?

Forum List

Back