Something humourous.

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
Found this on the DU main page, and I just thought it was funny.

This is a pretty diverse group of people,[that got a chuckle out of me] and it's clear that people are going to deal with this election defeat in different ways. Some members are going to come to DU looking for a shoulder to cry on. Others are going to come here looking for a fight.

With this in mind, the two General Discussion forums have been re-named. The "General Discussion: Help and Support" forum is for those people who are looking for help and support. If you feel sad, or if you are the type of person who thinks that we're all in this together, then that is the forum for you. But if you are feeling very angry about the election, or if you are feeling like pointing fingers and placing blame, you should post in the other GD forum, the "General Discussion: Fighting and Acrimony" forum.

I just got a kick out of the very idea.

Incidentally, does anyone happen to be registered on that page. I don't want to post anything, but I am curious as to their reaction. Unfortunately you can't register at this time, and they are not allowing unregistered users to access the forum, at this time.

Zhukov said:
Found this on the DU main page, and I just thought it was funny.

I just got a kick out of the very idea.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Send in the counselors, their screaming for help!
*I wonder if they'll ban them?*

Forum List

Back